• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by robyxx404

1. My contest entry - Game 3

2. My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Fort Battles were introduced 2010Pants were introduced 2011Market & Trading implemented 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Multiplayer Adventures were introduced 2015Item upgrade added to the game 2016First IFBC event 2017First...
  3. My contest entry - Game 1

1 - Easter event 2 - Oktoberfest event 3 - Dia de los Muertos event 4 - Saint Patrick event 5 - Independence day event
  4. Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Droprate at Brinson Duel Is Broke....I got only Michael/Brocius Shoes/Belts.. NO SIGN OF BEHAN. IT'S LIKE HE'S INEXISTENT!!!!! Do something about that, listen to your players.
  5. Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Regarding the Easter Farmer hidden questline, it was quite simple to complete and the Easter sets from the shop were also easy to get with bonds. I completed it first as shown in the image below and send a ticket to support and received the prize as stated in the official announcement. So they...
  6. Easter Event 2021 Discussion

I dueled 8 times at 9k eggs and look what I got + 1 energy box and 1 Rare box. Are you kidding me? WTF is wrong with the drop chances? This is a bad event and the game became a gambling game and a scam. Feels like a bad dream! I BET IF I PLAY WITH 150 NUGGETS MY "LUCK" CHANGES. EDIT...
  7. Easter Event 2021 Discussion

"""" 1. michaels and and bill brocius are complete and total garbage sets - 100% useless and dumb sets - good job inn0 2.johnny behans set ? are u really serious ? again a DUEL SET ?? it is the forth!!!!! duel set this year ... and except the weapons its really bad too.. nothing else expected...
  8. St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

Wasn't this supposed to be a set?:confused: Where are the set bonuses as you state on the announcement post?:rolleyes: Thx.
  9. St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

This event is a complete scam. All but trashy quests. I don't want to duel people and neither to get KO'ed. If someone KO's me how am I suppose to do the other duel quests? The ones who made the quests are completely nuts.
  10. Changelog 2.145 Discussion

That's a nice improvement, but you stated that "we have improved some quests", we were expecting more than one based on this. At least the one with win 1 Adventure. Not everyone has a good clothing or weapon set and sometimes it is really hard to win.
  11. Changelog 2.145 Discussion

hi, what exactly improved here? "Based on your feedback we have improved some quests from the St. Patrick Day 2020 "Gold coins" Questline. "
  12. Valentine's Day Event 2021 Discussion

Hi, @TadschMahal has a great point with his rework of Gilbert's Set. There would be better a working set with drop chance rather than actual set with non-sense bonuses. I would like to see this rework on that set. Make Valentine's day event matter once again.