• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by RaiderTr

1. RaiderTr

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Whats needed is that, the "midway" But..
  2. RaiderTr

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

That small portion pays them no matter what anyway. Idk why they are afraid so much.
  3. RaiderTr

Yea, like I said; They can, but they aren't going to. Idk why they be lying about that though.
  4. RaiderTr

You mean.. You (legally) can, but you are not going to.. Yea we got that already. It's been 2 years with that set ruining FFs. The real irony is of course Beta not being used for testing and balancing. Then you say this, lol.
  5. RaiderTr

Changelog 2.147 Discussion Thread

What makes you think that I am not?
  6. RaiderTr

fwiw.. I'm against the "chosen few" having OP af sets like Gringo and all.. Same goes for Tombola "winners" but yea InnoGames doesn't care, sooo.. They ain't worried about getting new players to this specific game either. I mean.. Last trailer was almost a decade ago.. Even if we let alone all other...
  7. RaiderTr

I think it will be +1 until level 101 Then it becomes +2 and that's it
  8. RaiderTr

By upgrade.. he means "improvement" obviously, like those mentioned in logs Otherwise he would say.. "will be upgradeable?"
  9. RaiderTr

If I had to guess.. they will "upgrade" all the Store/Named items of the game since they are waaaay outdated, thanks to the power-crept "Level 1" Tombola/Nugget sets.. Should have been done years ago though..
  10. RaiderTr

Sadly there is a Very thin line between making even more power-crept sets and mixed (relatively) underpowered ones. And the Designer isn't capable of walking on that line. Most likely s/he will give OP sets with next DotD (and maybe Oktoberfest) anyhow..
  11. RaiderTr

Purpose you say? It would require the Designer to have enough game knowledge first..
  12. RaiderTr

% drop rates are the averages of ALL players' drops and doesn't reflect "per person" Obviously the so called "random" system has certain amount of scam as shown many times: It designed in the way to make you gamble more and more until you get what you want, which, takes A LOT of tries.
  13. RaiderTr

Twice 0 is still 0 but mkay :roll: Well not always I guess but long enough since the Critical hits came to play?
  14. RaiderTr

Even if you cut out the Union and Cortina (and Captain), game still doesn't become "Balanced" Still will favor the no-brain cheesy Charisma-Leadership spam. But who cares right?
  15. RaiderTr

Spring Sale Discussion

Pff Lulu.. u ask for too much.. After 2 years they admit it, so you must wait another 2 for them to "fix" it :roll: