• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by OneTouch

1. OneTouch

Changelog 2.141 Discussion

Also Santa's jacket is not auctionable.
  2. OneTouch

Changelog 2.138 Discussion

Its good to see old sets improved but collectors set looks useless. Perhaps you could make another collectors set since there are new collector achievements for 120-150 items. And maybe an update for Outlaw's and Cook's sets soon.... :rolleyes:
  3. OneTouch

Traditional Pumpkin Hunt 2020 Discussion

Lovely to see quest items on UPB shop, it makes things easier for people who plays on multiple worlds like me. Good work.
  4. OneTouch

Traditional Pumpkin Hunt 2020 Discussion

Terrible drop rate, didnt even try to collect all of them after finishing the quest. Totally waste of time.
  5. OneTouch

Town Chat Topic Bug?

It looks like a big issue, needs to be fixed asap.. lmao waste of time.
  6. OneTouch

Harvest event feedback

Dropping collectors cards from rye ears. Also i wasnt able to find any of quest items. Another problem is quest items are not auctionable as far as i see from item codes.. Nicely done.
  7. OneTouch

Update 2.128 discussion

So new formula supposed to reduce dueller damage... oh yeah thing called hp dueller exists.
  8. OneTouch

Update 2.125 discussion

Nice to see an update for the battles. and goodbye useless mojos.
  9. OneTouch

Update 2.124 discussion

"Soon the mini crafting event will start, where you and your friends will bake your own cake." Hmm, when this event will take place?
  10. OneTouch

Update 2.124 discussion

Its in the UPB shop already. ;)
  11. OneTouch

Update 2.123 discussion

And same question in everyones mind... Why there are no balance changes for easter sets?
  12. OneTouch

Easter event 2020 discussion

RIP Sheriff John Fitzburn 2008-2020
  13. OneTouch

At least you're getting belts all i get is trash Rare Easter Chest and junky old set pieces.
  14. OneTouch

After 2 weeks of testing still i cant see any improvement, there must be dozens of feedbacks already.
  15. OneTouch

Station manager's resistance is really low compared to zapata and livingston. Duelling set with a regen bonus, is this really useful? Nope, could be better. Also weapon damages are too low[even lower than mountain farmer(2018 set)] Free set? 11 pieces for +40% Product drop chance and +50%...