• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by OneTouch

1. OneTouch

Independence Day Event 2021 Discussion

This is beta server, just saying. You shouldnt ask for compensation after every bug..
  2. OneTouch

Changelog 2.154 Discussion

Why not? There are short number of players who played thousands of adventures to get Outlaw gears. There are some with ^3 Outlaw gears including weapons even. Which is not easy to achieve and they wont have any chance of using them.
  3. OneTouch

Summer Sale 2021 Discussion

Nice work there, Behan's horse set has double of eire/cowgirl horse sets. Which makes it best for both attack/defense? For a cheap price you can get best horse set for duelling... ;) Dont forget to make it upgradeable so duelling can become worse than ever. Hopefully we will get quests which...
  4. OneTouch

Skill points

Easy tasks to do: -be active for 10 years with same account -never miss a quest sounds easy? they deserve it for sure. ;)
  5. OneTouch

Why are Crafting skill points are based on luck

There shouldnt be a cooldown. https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/update-2-106.3445/ Almost two years since last recipes and still months away from reaching 850. This game and management.. No need to say more.
  6. OneTouch

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Delusional people who cant see that how awful battles became... Still asks for more overpowered premium gears, lmao. Cant wait to see Union Officer v2 and Cortina v2, keep it up.
  7. OneTouch

Another overpowered defense duelling set like we needed more.
  8. OneTouch

Three events running in same time, can it be even worse than this? Making dozens of events in a year doesnt make you a successful game manager, just saying. And seeing new duel set every month doesnt make players happy, just another fact.. If i wont even use my new duel set for 2 months, why im...
  9. OneTouch

St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

After getting all 5 pieces of Éire set, all of clover quests disappeared from my quest book, I cant finish any of them.
  10. OneTouch

St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

Third duel set in 2 months, awesome. Can we get something new please, zZz... Boring.
  11. OneTouch

Valentine's Day Event 2021 Discussion

Valentines day wheel set(Josephine) is way better than my level 2 defense(Highlander/Bounty hunter set combination) gears. Also its not even upgraded yet, so another OP defense set has been made, awesome job.
  12. OneTouch

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

I bet upgrading Vaquero revolver to level 3 is easy as upgrading something which is only 10 bonds.
  13. OneTouch

There are many solutions to fix this quest and management chooses the one which will get abused most. You can change quest requirements, you can sell quest items via bonds... Oh no you have to make them auctionable so people can create dozens of multis and upgrade their gears to level 5...
  14. OneTouch

Four parts of the set which required for quest can be sold via bonds. As seen before people are no shy of creating dozens of multis for events.. Thats why quest items shouldnt be auctionable. I'm pretty sure none of us wants to see level 5 curling weapons around.