• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by null

1. null

FAQ Pinned announcements

Made me chuckle - that is a completely different discussion to be had, and this is probably not the right forum for it :p. ...and 2 of the latest announcements, basically giving themselves extra work (again, posts are listed in chronological order so those would be at the top anyway), but I'm...
  2. null

FAQ Pinned announcements

No joke, I totally missed that.
  3. null

FAQ Pinned announcements

Is that supposed to be an improvement of some kind? I still had to scroll almost half of my browser's height to see what I paginated for. Is it really important to have anything pinned, other than the Forum rules? Keep in mind that the posts are shown in chronological order by default, you're...
  4. null

FAQ Pinned announcements

Is there any particular reason all announcements are pinned, other than finding out if there's a limit on how many you can pin? Is it really important to have last year's update pinned? This basically renders the pagination feature obsolete, as no matter if I change pages or not, I have to...
  5. null

Ah lol, it was drawn by one of my moderators, found it in my PC at some point :p. Happy new year...

Ah lol, it was drawn by one of my moderators, found it in my PC at some point :p. Happy new year my dude!
  6. null

Help! Romanian Servers are dying !! WE NEED CHANGES !

It's really easy to "ban" scripts - it looks like they've already done that. Actually stopping them from working or even detecting these is quite difficult, and probably not worth their time :p. Just hope that some muppet will script 500 of these accounts to take over an entire server, maybe...
  7. null

Help! Romanian Servers are dying !! WE NEED CHANGES !

That's something decided by upper management (well, one person) - who never reads these forums. Good luck with that. Because that's been the process for a long time. Beta was supposed to get updates a week early so players have time to give their input (and have it ignored), then do changes...
  8. null

upgrade?

upgrade?
  9. null

Rule changes questions

It was called TW-Friends. Back then I worked w/ Diggo on a replacement for it: https://github.com/The-West-Scripts/TW-Best-Friends.
  10. null

Leones Appreciation thread

Also mandatory meme, I guess that's all, folks :p You have no idea how much I looked for this banner, in my old HDD.
  11. null

Leones Appreciation thread

gl w/ that No - you will piss them off so much you'd be replaced with in less than 24 hours.
  12. null

Rule changes questions

Just "open source" the game's frontend - then anyone can contribute w/ features.
  13. null

Forum linking questions

Already got mine. If your nickname in game is different than on the forums then they'll rename your forum account to match in-game.
  14. null

Knowledge base discussion

I agree with this.
  15. null

Administrator plaing the god

Well, not "without any reason", but if his reasoning isn't listed in the magic list of rules and he strongly believes it's required. Yeah I remember we've had this issue on ZZ as well, with fort battles being called dilly-dally by people. At that time Diggo just increased the money required for...