• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

null's latest activity

• null
    null reacted to jarograv's post in the thread The West Beta Meme Forum Contest with Like Like.
    Pog. I don't think my account is activated anymore, I just couldn't resist meme'ing. Would be fair if you gave the prize to 2nd place...
  • null
    null reacted to koshtikcy's post in the thread FAQ Pinned announcements with Like Like.
    Instead of having 10 previous tombola event announcements or past events actually pin something more useful like forum rules and banned...
  • null
    null replied to the thread FAQ Pinned announcements.
    Made me chuckle - that is a completely different discussion to be had, and this is probably not the right forum for it :p. ...and 2 of...
  • null
    No joke, I totally missed that.
  • null
    null reacted to lulumcnoob's post in the thread FAQ Pinned announcements with Like Like.
    So just pin everything and it will default the sort again :njub: But yea... 8 previous Changelogs, 5 sales which are no longer running...
  • null
    Is that supposed to be an improvement of some kind? I still had to scroll almost half of my browser's height to see what I paginated...
    • 1622057153645.png
  • null
    null posted the thread FAQ Pinned announcements in Questions.
    Is there any particular reason all announcements are pinned, other than finding out if there's a limit on how many you can pin? Is it...