• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

mxj1's latest activity

• mxj1 reacted to Leones's post in the thread Update 2.129 discussion with Like Like.
    Possibly, will keep it in mind if we have a minor update in the future.
  • mxj1 reacted to Ercho's post in the thread Update 2.129 discussion with Like Like.
    I wonder about one thing. As a play that rarely play on whenever my character was deleted (set inactive and removed from leaderboards)...
  • mxj1 replied to the thread Update 2.129 discussion.
    Is there a chance for you to add patchnotes to non full versions like for example: in v2.128.1 v2.128.2 v2.128.3 too?
  • mxj1 reacted to Sjeesje's post in the thread Independence Day 2020 discussion with Like Like.
    Get rid of the iron clad chest, lucky chest and lucky box. If InnoGames really wants lucky chest and lucky box please put them in the free...
  • mxj1 replied to the thread Independence Day 2020 discussion.
    Sets aren't that bad tbh, apart from that one for adventures, but I like that you moved chests with old items one category down (like...
  • mxj1 reacted to RaiderTr's post in the thread Independence Day 2020 discussion with Like Like.
    I've been advocating for a new up-to-date Hombre-like Weapon set for months and they do it as a Winner weapon ffs. (If we ignore the...
  • mxj1 replied to the thread Update 2.127 discussion.
    Why do you want to change that? Sector bonus was always multiplied by your dmg multiplier(old LS/hp, now the whole new formula) and...
  • I suspect "Soldier Set" is meant to be FF set but 2 of its items grant the player wearing them stamina points. Exactly "Soldier's...
  • mxj1 reacted to mastadont.'s post in the thread Tradesman & Crafting event discussion with Like Like.
    don't give them ideas about expiration pleaseeeee What about missions at Angus? isn't it possible to make the missions with bonds? in...
  • mxj1 reacted to mastadont.'s post in the thread Tradesman & Crafting event discussion with Like Like.
    Biggest question? Is Angus permanent??
  • mxj1 replied to the thread Update 2.125 discussion.
    Each new item in game has ID greater than last one by 1000 (or baseID by 1), so to see new items added on beta every 2 weeks...
    I asuume firefighter's set gonna be free right? Cuz it's supposed to be collector's set for jobs but it's setbonuses are 50% weaker than...
  • Will Angus stay in game permanently? Will tradeable items from him rotate? or you will just add more? If you want add more i suggest...
    Maybe just lower the impact leadership has on bonus damage? Instead of bonus_dmg = dmg*leadership/ hp make it for example bonus_dmg =...
  • All recipes need 50 crafting points and their drop value is 150$, that's what you can find in game right now, but how we are gonna get...