• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by Muf-Muf

1. Announcement Changes in Community Management

Dear community, Over the past few months I've had the pleasure to manage The West's Beta servers. Today, I am announcing that I will be retreating as The West's Beta CM, in order to focus on my new responsibilities at Elvenar, one of InnoGames' other games. Of course I am not leaving you...
  2. Event Farm animals on sale!

Good old Henry had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some animals, E-I-E-I-O with a moo moo here and an oink oink there here a cluck, there a bleat, everywhere a sniff sniff! Have you ever dreamt of having your own farm in the west? Now is your chance to get your hands on...
  3. Contest Hollywest: The West Video Contest

Congratulations to our winners! We are proud to announce the winners for the Hollywest Video contest! 1st place: https://youtu.be/WjXOhSioeJ8 (from IT) 2nd place: https://youtu.be/cWLRmeXi1B0 (from FR) 3rd place: https://youtu.be/smWq_MbX4C0 (from EN) The prizes which will be handed out...
  4. Contest Hollywest: The West Video Contest

Dear community, The submission phase for the video contest is now over, and unfortunately we did not receive any valid submissions from the Beta community. Because of this, we'll skip the community voting page for the best Beta submission. Of course everyone is allowed to vote in the public...
  5. [Discussion] InnoGames TV - June Episode

Dear community, Please use this thread to discuss the June episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to your feedback! Kind regards, Your The West Team
  6. InnoGames TV Keep Updated!

InnoGames TV - June Episode Dear community, In the June episode of InnoGames TV, Kai and Thi from the Forge of Empires team start the show off with this year’s Soccer Cup Event. Afterwards Timon from the Elvenar team has an announcement about Ancient Wonders. Last but not least, Timothy from...
  7. Changelog Changelog Version 2.35

We plan to implement update 2.35.6 on the Beta servers tomorrow. Please note that the date and content of the update are subject to change. New quest-line "Life of a Retiree" It is time to take some well deserved vacations! There is a new quest-line made of 8 quests were you will enjoy the...
  8. Changelog Changelog Version 2.35

We have updated our servers today with some backend improvements and bugfixes. These changes won't make changes to the game itself, but they do need an update to go into effect. Also, tomorrow we will introduce a new quest line to the game. Will you be able to finish this quest line? :up...
  9. [Discussion] The West turns 8!

Dear community, Please use this thread to discuss The West's birthday celebrations. We're looking forward to your feedback! Kind regards, Your The West Team
  10. The West turns 8!

Howdy cowgirls and cowboys, At first we would like to apologize that this year you had to wait a little longer to enjoy the full birthday celebration of The West. But the wait is finally over! Check out what we prepared for you: Birthday quest: For all of you who really like all sorts of quest...
  11. Contest Hollywest: The West Video Contest

Terms & Conditions The Promoter of the “The West Video Contest” referred to as Contest is InnoGames whose registered office is at Friesenstraße 13, 20097 Hamburg. The purpose of the Contest is to create a video related to The West. The Contest is open to all registered The West players...
  12. Contest Hollywest: The West Video Contest

Howdy cowboys and cowgirls, Once again we are very proud to announce the celebration of a very special day: The birthday of our beloved game The West! It’s been 8 years now since we opened the gates to the wild wild west for you to explore! Since then all of you have solved a lot of quests...
  13. [Discussion] InnoGames TV - May Episode

Dear community, Please share your feedback regarding the InnoGames TV Episode for May with us in this thread. We're looking forward to your feedback! Kind regards, Your The West Team
  14. InnoGames TV Keep Updated!

InnoGames TV - May Episode Dear community, In the May episode of InnoGames TV, we show you a recap of this year’s InnoGames art exhibition: “Computer Fieber”. In addition, Kai and Thi from the Forge of Empires team show you a sneak peek of Guild Expeditions and announce the new historical...
  15. Candle Quest

Uhm, my apologies, it appears I spoke too soon. The issue is being worked on, but the fix was not part of yesterday's update yet, unfortunately.