• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by matsancola

1. When do you exploit a bug ??

what about the Scarlett quest - ?? any news , feedback or else ? please advise ! Olga said things right on her first post. The second matter regarding the bug in DTD , I could not benefit from that ! I wanted to get items and reach level 5 , but did not have the $ ! last remark: The...
  2. Christmas sale feedback

there are ways to compensate this big demand by customers there is a fort in the middle of the map called AWESOMIA InnoGames has the way to organise events there -> FORT battles EVERYDAY and REWARDING the participants with envelopes / 1000 bond or more. to see it as a fast reward / x-mas...
  3. Christmas sale feedback

after all this chat today in the saloon , i concluded that InnoGames should inform us early enough about their decisions for the lotteries or important changes in the game, in order to be able to adjust our strategy in the game. As i understood from the CM , the decision for bonds being...
  4. Christmas sale feedback

350 million for him
  5. Christmas sale feedback

The first thing that come's to mind is that : Someone with lots of cash in bank can manipulate fellow players and also the market prices in items/clothes etc in general. Plus for those "rich" players, it is time to start spending all this cash in the market and stop dictating fellow players...
  6. Independence Day Feedback Thread

INDEPENDANCE day lottery AND new sets for me I think is a good development , in order to keep players motivated, On the other hand is getting TOO EXPENSIVE in order to get nuggets and get the 800nug. rare sets with a probability 16-1 (or more) for the "bags" to drop... and keep in mind that we...
  7. Bonds and Nuggets Bonus important

hello to all, I have noticed the following : Daily login bonus gets 1% 2% etc. After 5 logins , you get 15 nuggets to the "world" you will login FIRST (but no Bonds) - and 15 bonds to the each of the other worlds you will login later ex. w1 (15 nuggets/no bonds), w2(15bonds) ,w3(15 bonds), w4...
  8. Idea of set

suggestion at level 650 the items produced should be utilised as bonuses on works or else. i like the idea to introduce more products in crafting. Some/long time ago there were some ideas such as : Travelling across the counties by train ! Organise bandits or indians to rob trains...
  9. last update (14.5.)

in the friends section , offliners - should have "VIEW PROFILE" definately !
  10. New Job System Feedback

i AGREE also to raise % drops in product items in 2 hours jobs ! more coal , more oil, more more more $$$. 15secs jobs: i still don't get the use of it - even in real life doesn't exist better make it 2min - 3min- 5min - 10min but with equal drops in various jobs.. such as all the...
  11. Character transfer - feedback

this long waiting time shall be rewarded with some nuggets, i believe ! (not chicken but gold) :whistle:
  12. Character transfer - feedback

5 days and counting with no answer InnoGames support If your problem or question has been solved please set the request status to done. The support will not see the request anymore and will therefore not waste time dealing with an issue that has already been solved. » Set...
  13. Character transfer - feedback

I transfered from alamo and I arrived in W3 on May 11, 12 10:56 AM 75 240 315 Achievement reward. I have the same problem coming back from W3. Error Please delete your character on the selected world before the transfer. I have already send 2 tickets but no answer so far. transfer...