• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by Leones

1. Leones

Update 2.129 discussion

Possibly, will keep it in mind if we have a minor update in the future.
  2. Leones

Update 2.129 discussion

Feel free to discuss our latest update here :)
  3. Leones

Changelog Update 2.129

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.129 on July 6th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. An invitation to open the station The questline "The new train station" is available from character level 75...
  4. Leones

Independence Day 2020 discussion

We found a couple of issues on beta and those were fixed, but unfortunately we only found the other issues after those earlier issues were fixed, which left us with a few hours of the broken quest on live worlds before the hotfix could be applied.
  5. Leones

If you're having the Independence Day quest issue on non-beta worlds, contact your local support.
  6. Leones

Which chests? If you mean the firework generators, those won't be available this year. If you mean the chest for the Independence Day quests, click here: https://beta.the-west.net/?mac=independence_fix If you mean the chests you can win in the event, the current setup is final.
  7. Leones

Not that I know of, but I'll have more info on Monday.
  8. Leones

There were some mistakes in the implementation of the set bonuses, which should be fixed now, so it should match the announcement. We've passed it on and it will hopefully be fixed soon.
  9. Leones

Update 2.128 discussion

That was the info I received, maybe the wiki was wrong before, maybe the info was wrong, I don't know. Either way, the current formula should be distance*1.6. In addition, the beta was just updated with the following things: Structures give bonuses relative to your own skills rather than being...
  10. Leones

Update 2.128 discussion

It has been changed to setting traps :)
  11. Leones

What would be the ideal position of all these rewards, according to you all?
  12. Leones

Update 2.128 discussion

The information I've received is that the distance penalty was changed from distance^0.6 before this update to distance x 1.6.
  13. Leones

Update 2.128 discussion

I do not know, but I'll ask.
  14. Leones

Feel free to discuss our latest event!
  15. Leones

Tombola Independence Day 2020

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Welcome to our annual Independence Day event! Are you ready to party? The most important day in the history of the US, July 4th, is coming. Once again it's time to celebrate the freedom in The West with a lot of food, drinks and fireworks! From June 23rd (11:00)...