• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by foscock

1. St. Patrick's Day event feedback

Using nuggets to complete jobs isn't even an option on .net Colorado...
  2. St. Patrick's Day event feedback

The gear prices must be wrong, there's no way to get that many coins.
  3. Winter event 2020 discussion

This is just plain odd and distasteful. Yeah, we in Australia have had a bad summer, but using that just to have yet another dig at Innogames from halfway around the world is just crass. We play this game to forget about the crap in our lives for a few hours. Personally I'd be happy to think...
  4. Independence Day 2019 discussion

So you're saying, absolutely everything in the game should be simple?
  5. Easter Event 2019 discussion

And what will that do, other then give duelers a better chance to hit, which is the reason why battles are rubbish now.
  6. Update 2.96 discussion

1058 charisma at level 150...is that intended or a bug?
  7. New Issue Useless "feature"

if you change gear, it goes back to 1. if your mot drops enough, it goes back to one. it's nothing new
  8. Update 2.79 discussion

Sort of like using a nuke to kill an ant.
  9. Update 2.79 discussion

Captain's Armband looks bugged... only 20-40 damage
  10. New Ideas

Buying experience is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. Find some other way to increase interest in adventures please.
  11. Update 2.75 discussion

Why would winning 20 duels be easier then winning 15?
  12. Update 2.75 discussion

lmao...in the advent queue for 12 hours...still 0/5 advents won
  13. Easter 2018 discussion

New sets have duel damage bonus, or did I read that wrong? Please say some InnoGames njub isn't introducing something that stupid.
  14. Update 2.71 & Valentine discussion

http://prntscr.com/ib7kh7 That stat was 34 just yesterday. I slept long and hard for that, I'm too exhausted to sleep that much again. Please gimme my 34 back. :)
  15. Stop - without spies on battles

As long as there are quests that require players to participate in a fort battle, restricting a players ability to participate will not happen.