• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by asdf124

1. asdf124

The West Inventory Reloaded when allowed again?

The weird thing is, its not banned in other servers and probably was used in the gold rush event.
  2. asdf124

The West Inventory Reloaded when allowed again?

The gold/silver job finder has many installs too. Understand why its banned, but its not really fair on the community as a whole.
  3. asdf124

Not a bug Overbid in an auction during battle leads to $ lost

Just bank before an ff if you are in a town.
  4. asdf124

Not a bug Overbid in an auction during battle leads to $ lost

not a bug, just use your bank account before ff's.
  5. asdf124

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

Will you change the nuggets bribing to include flowers and bonds? IE, whatever nuggets can do, bonds has a 1:1 ratio of being able to do that. And a 1:60 versus flowers. Their would be a pool and accumulated flowers. The pool would be used while the accumulated would be for the rewards.
  6. asdf124

Since the bags don't have DOTD items, can you also lower the bags pricing? 75 bonds/nuggets is too much for it :P I believe it should be 30 bonds per bag. Too much bad items in these bags, only about 3 sets are useful this year. Phoebe, baker's, and livingston.
  7. asdf124

I for one am more outraged that it is that bad, like free2play players don't even can compete anymore. It is like why do we even play this game with hard work? Who is this game for? Players who go from paycheck to innotaxation or what? I blame the situation on greed by innogames and the...
  8. asdf124

Why is nick set so bad? Belschnickel was more useful! What in the world? :O You forgot nick set, utterly useless, beyond useless. Why in the world did they make it!
  9. asdf124

Update 2.115 discussion

I have accidentally finished it the "wrong" way, cause I wanted to do the easy ones then the harder ones... So, I got lucky. Will the quest be extended or?
  10. asdf124

Update 2.115 discussion

Just new buffs for the new rewards I would assume.
  11. asdf124

Situation of the Game

Forge is like their masterpiece, their golden goose! Of course they wouldn't let a 2 year old run it. UNLESS IT WORKS!(more profit, mmmmmmm profit.... licks the cubie cigs....)<imagine the owners of innogames.
  12. asdf124

Update 2.114 discussion

It should prioritize the 100 pyrite.
  13. asdf124

Day of the Dead 2019 discussion

First world problems :facepalm: I have a weird taste, I like the new avatars. DON'T JUDGE ME!
  14. asdf124

Day of the Dead 2019 discussion

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/too-many-flowers-needed.57292/#post-771390 its been 3 years since this has been reported :(
  15. asdf124

Update 2.109 discussion

Can you please change the armor for the mount? 200% speed with 5 uses is useless and unproductive. Compared to racing coaches which has the same amount. Can you change it to 4 hours or something similar with an increase in speed?