• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Finding a solution for xp gained

Beef

Lance Corporal
so, it's been already a lot since the big update with the new jobs and raising the level cap...you received a lot of feedback and still done nothing about it.
it's still impossible to level up after months, so what exactly is the problem with those developers? when are you gonna do something about it?

for now as it sits, leveling up only by daily bonus...1 level every 50 days. someone that is level 180 would take to reach level 250 erm...9 to 10 years. add to that 100k xp per day from church, cuz that's what everyone does and i didn't do the exact maths but it's probably 8 years or whatever instead

what wheel doesn't work at InnoGames right now? i'd like to know. are the sleep achievements the priority for this game?

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
^ While a boost to church xp wouldn't be bad, I agree.

It's either extremely time consuming click-fest, which only no-lifers can, or building for another decade..

Or.. using bots as you said..

In this case I will keep myself from playing the game as I've been for more than a year.

Last edited:

Beef

Lance Corporal
even if no lifer spam, it's still not enough. you spam for 8 hours a day you get how much, 300k xp? that's if you have the best xp set and set jobs at a reasonable rate, eating...going to the toilet, receiving a phonecall:lol:

that's not even 5% of a level at level 180. imagine around 200. can't make the west your day job even if you gained 25% of a level but imagine not getting any xp at all...just ridiculous