• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Character Classes Update/RE-Balancing

thenootz55

Private
In duels you receive a bonus of 25(50)% 15/30% to your tactic skill.
That's fair, I support that idea :D
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10(20)%. You deal 7.5/15% more damage in duels.
I think this would make more sense on the Dueller class, it goes hand in hand with Fort Battle critical hits (in a way). I still think that a bonus that increases appearance would be ok: at forts, to counter the amount of HP soldiers can bring you have critical hits; same way, to counter tactics, you could have a class with higher appearance. I do agree that vigor/shooting increase would be bad though.

Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25(50)% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round. This should be changed, but I don't know how. Mabye higher damage dealt and lower damage received or something like this.
How about instead of ghosting, which happens now, it changes to a percentage (10/20% for example) of dodging all the other shots? And make it starting with hit 4 or something instead of 2.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
How about instead of ghosting, which happens now, it changes to a percentage (10/20% for example) of dodging all the other shots? And make it starting with hit 4 or something instead of 2.
It's interesting, but it has to be tested. I can't say right away if it's a good or bad bonus, but it sounds promising. However, only 20% it seems weak. You pretty much already dodge half of the shots. 20% extra only for shots you got hit and only after 4 rounds it's seems underwhelming.
you could have a class with higher appearance. I do agree that vigor/shooting increase would be bad though.
The thing is, if you couldn't beat a soldier because of the tactical bonus, you could ignore it, but if you can't beat an adventurer or any other class with an appearance bonus, you have nothing to do but lose. I would like this appearance bonus, especially since I have very high upgrades on items and new event weapons, I can do a lot of t/r, but I don't know how fair it would be compared to other classes. These things should be tested, your proposal doesn't sound bad either.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Just to be clear I'm not really complaining as to why we don't have a (new) Official feedback thread.

I just don't have much hope at this point.
See my previous post (and my signature) as to why.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
All in all , a PVP update on all classes is a MUST.

My suggestion is for the uniqueness of a class only adjusted/buffed/nerfed.

Adventurer uniqueness:

• The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.->20% (40% with prem)
  • The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.->20%(40% with prem)
  • You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.-> Change completely as it's a useless feature, maybe instead of free hotel , add regeneration bonus.
  • The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%. 5% experience in jobs,duels fort battles ( 10% with prem)
  • Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.Change completely and add something more suitable for an adventurer.
Duelist uniqueness:

• The speed on the map is increased by 10%. No change
  • The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 40% faster. No change
  • You receive 10% more money in a duel. No change
  • In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% of the maximum hit points. ( balance it )
  • You can perform duels within a radius of 15 minutes without traveling there. No change
  • Your battle hardened instincts allow you to see which skills and weapon your opponent wield in the duel menu ( no change )
Soldier uniqueness:
  • For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character. No need for change
  • The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels. ( Feels useless, maybe instead add 10% money as a bonus )
  • In duels you receive a bonus of 25% to your tactic skill. Balance it ( 15-30% like whynot said sounds good )
  • In fort battles, you increase the leadership skill for you and your four neighbors by 25% of your own leadership skill. No need for change
Worker uniqueness:

• The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%. 10% ( 20% with prem )
  • You pay 2% less banking fees. Have +50% Labor Points (100% with prem)
  • When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points. 10% ( 20% with prem )
  • The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster. 20%
  • In fort battles, your aiming and dodging are boosted by 20%. No need for change as Worker is not as op as it used to be.

Raza

Private First Class
Wouldn't
  • You pay 2% less banking fees. Have +50% Labor Points (100% with prem)
Wouldn't this be more suitable to adventures? Feels a bit much in my opinion with the 50/100% bonus but all in all changes sound good, but let's not forget that nerfs feels worse than buffs if we in the era of the powercreep lets embrace it and buff the weak stuff :eek:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I agree with keeping the identity of the character classes, but the buffs seem too much to me. Rather, we should focus on PvP, adventurers and workers have no bonus in duels, PvP should be balanced. +100% labor points is too much. but it would definitely fit adventurer more than worker.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Wouldn't

Wouldn't this be more suitable to adventures? Feels a bit much in my opinion with the 50/100% bonus but all in all changes sound good, but let's not forget that nerfs feels worse than buffs if we in the era of the powercreep lets embrace it and buff the weak stuff :eek:
Maybe , but I think XP bonus should be better as Adventurer has almost same aspects like Worker PVE wise. Maybe both can be implemented ( but I think it's to much )
I agree with keeping the identity of the character classes, but the buffs seem too much to me. Rather, we should focus on PvP, adventurers and workers have no bonus in duels, PvP should be balanced. +100% labor points is too much. but it would definitely fit adventurer more than worker.
It was more of an idea structure and maybe the numbers I provided can change so the buffs don't get very stupid.
I kinda disagree all characters having duel bonuses ,Duelist and Soldier are the most suitable for bonuses like this , maybe only for Adventurer a bonus of appearance or resistance would be good but I don't think it will suit something for the Worker. I agree I might've taken the buffs a bit to much , maybe 25-50 would be better.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The classes were designed when the game was in its infancy. The soldier was designed for the fort, the duelist for dueling, the adventurer for labor, and the builder for building cities, there were no forts when character classes were created. Why the soldier should have 2 OP bonuses for dueling makes absolutely no sense. By the same logic the adventurer should have had an adventure bonus, right?

I insist for PvP bonus for all classes because it's impossible to change our character classes, if we could, then there would be no need for it. Some bonuses were great 10 years ago, but now they're obsolete and we cannot change our class.

A lot of changes are needed, I'm really curious what will come out.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Do they though? I mean they have been dominating Fort Battles for far too long?

If you mean they should do their real job: Duels (while Soldiers be the opposite) then sure

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Since no one bothered to check :P
So issues with class bonuses..
Let's see..

Soldier (Premium)
> For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 10 health points for your character. < < Good stuff. Altough, lately makes Soldiers Critic fodders. So idk what to do about it.

> The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 6 levels. < < Irrelevant/Useless. Tombola sets "require" Level 1. Replace with something useful.. Maybe something slightly boosting Offensive/Defensive capabilities of Weapons, somehow?

> In fort battles, you increase the leadership skill for you and your four neighbors by 50% of your own leadership skill. < < Almost irrevelant. Becoming less and less so, thanks to power-creep of Tombola/Nugget Sets and Worker class bonuses.
Make it %60 at least. (%30 non-Pre) And/Or make it Sector-wide bonus.

* And.. 5 or 6 bonuses for each class but only 4 of Soldiers.
Give something "universal" other than only related to Fort Battles or Duels, but something helping to PvE or so.
Maybe faster Hp regen (in Barracks or so) .. Idk.

Adventurer (Premium)
> The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 20%. < < It's good but.. Becoming irrelevant with better and better tombola sets.

> The chance to find an item during work is increased by 20%. < < In better words.. %20 more luck.. Same issue as above.

> You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2. < < I mean.. Come on.. Who uses Level 2 Hotel anymore.. Or who really cares of their prices in this "rich" tombola age :roll: Maybe let them use "foreign" Fort barracks as Level 2/3.

> The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 20%. < < Still somewhat good but.. Not much.

> Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 50% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round. < < In better words.. as this is extremely vague.. "Ghosting" chance after taking 2 hits (Dodges don't count)

Well it's a great unique ability and all but again, so high damages from power-creeping Tombola/Nugget Damager sets..
Maybe make it after taking 1 hit, but lower the chance to %40? And make it %100 after taking 5 hits or something?

Or say if first (or two) taken hit was a Critical hit/Big Damage, increase the chances, or make it %100 or so.

Duelers (Premium)
> The speed on the map is increased by 20%. < < Same issue as ever.. Make it %30 or something.

> You receive 20% more money in a duel. < < Again.. Maybe add bonus to received Bounty too?

> Your battle hardened instincts allow you to see which skills and weapon (?) your opponent wield in the duel menu.
This does not allow you to see where they have allocated their skill points, simply what bonuses they receive from their equipment. < < Then what's the point.. Scripts do that for you nowadays. And it's not even considered "illegal" as far as I know. Replace with something useful..

And.. Workers..
I don't believe they have any problem with their class bonuses. They are, arguably, the best overall class.
Maybe, just maybe, the value in "The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 20% faster. " could be increased to %30 (premium).
Summary is, Classes need their Uniqueness back (while maintaining a degree of "flexibility")
These power creeping tombola/Nugget sets (especially things like Union Officer) just killed it.

For example I've seen many times that an Adventurer with Union Officer set outdamaging a Dueler with Union Officer + Critics.
That's truly messed up.

Artem124

Sergeant
i hope they bring union back and more and not nerf it : )
because defense is broken and so is cortina : )

PVP is DEAD

Private
Okay, there were no solid suggestions.

Every class HAVE TO HAVE bonuses to every part of game! PVP - Duels, Battles and Jobs!

You cannot look at character what you choosed 15 years ago and every aspect in game changed and soldier is still the most poverful in PVP because developers added 123456789 sets and nothing have changed yet.

Adventuerer is most useless clas ever
( we can compare many other games they have character classes with bonuses what are same in fact, they have bonuses to every aspect of game), but this game has nothing absolutely nothing because there are classes with 15 years old bonuses, items has changed systeam has changed everything has changed but bonuses didnt.

Many players deleted account
s because of that, many players cant do that because they got 15 years old adventuerer with many spended nuggets.

Is there fair everything? For sure NOT
, we have character classes with absurd bonuses,

WHEN IT WILL STOP AND SOMETHING WILL FINALLY CHANGE?
Its only on you small survivor community you have to write every day about what you wanto to change because nothing will change.

Last edited: