• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Is Skeleton / Colombian OP?

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Depending on your level, you can easily reach 1100-1300 reflex with these sets alone and much more if you upgrade them. Imagine if someone skills into toughness/reflex & strength/mobility... Basically a full resistance duelling set, while also being the best jobbing / farming sets in the game. (1300 reflex from clothes, then 200 AP & 650 SP+ into Str/Toughness just as a random example of what could be done (imagine this in the hands of a nugget muncher premium soldier... :D ))

The cost & time to beat a jobbing / farming set makes little sense.

Maybe its rare & expensive enough to have too little an impact to worry about but it does seem a bit too much, unnecessarily strong for defending against duels while being the BEST jobbing sets.

Just expressing my thoughts...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Depending on your level, you can easily reach 1100-1300 reflex with these sets alone and much more if you upgrade them. Imagine if someone skills into toughness/reflex & strength/mobility... Basically a full resistance duelling set, while also being the best jobbing / farming sets in the game. (1300 reflex from clothes, then 200 AP & 650 SP+ into Str/Toughness just as a random example of what could be done (imagine this in the hands of a nugget muncher premium soldier... :D ))

Maybe its rare & expensive enough to have too little an impact to worry about but it does seem a bit too much, unnecessarily strong for defending against duels while being the BEST jobbing sets.

Just expressing my thoughts...
You need to see also how many Skill points new jobs give and what kind of Skills they ask for , most new jobs have shooting/reflex so getting a lot of skill points on this 2 particular skills is fine in my opinion. No one will use it for T/R set , there are better out there with better aiming stats.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you want reflex, I would replace the belt and boots with skeleton or colombian and the shirt with red coat. In this case, you could also use vaquero's horse and saddle because you have more aiming (and the pistol for the tombstone set ofc). Or you can just use colombian horse and saddle for a ton of reflex. For those who don't have these overpowered weapons, harvester weapons are decent...or whatever weapons with high damage and aiming (if you don't need reflex). I think we need a better pair of weapons (and new horse and saddle) with t/r+aiming. It's been a looong time since we had these sort of items.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
You're missing the point guys... I'm not talking about using it as a duel set

It's almost as good as a top of the line resistance set yet its for jobbing, so people can afk or online spam jobs with the best job set while also having insane reflex to survive duels.

And yes there are better duel sets that have aim but when you're jobbing you're just trying to survive, the fact that you can resist the majority of duel sets / builds with ease while also reaping the benefits of having the best jobbing set is my point!

TadschMahal

Sergeant

You're missing the point guys... I'm not talking about using it as a duel set

It's almost as good as a top of the line resistance set yet its for jobbing, so people can afk or online spam jobs with the best job set while also having insane reflex to survive duels.
You're upset that you can't ko some players with one duel anymore because the new sets give too much reflex?
You are afraid that you don't have easy duel targets anymore because real duelists are too hard for you?
That is exactly my humor!
It's terrible how people are now crying about the fact that you might not be able to beat players who aren't duel-skilled on the first try.
Let's be honest - how many players would skill like you suggested up there? 2? 3? I don't think many would skill like that just so they don't go ko.
If you are so afraid that there will be players who do not go ko directly despite work skill then I'm still waiting for a new forum post in which you are upset about soldiers who have 20k health points and therefore also do not go ko in one duel!

Really InnoGames what did you think of that ... The poor workers who can probably survive more than one duel....terrible.

Finally there is an event where there are only good sets and then you still find something about which you can supposedly get upset....

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
You're upset that you can't ko some players with one duel anymore because the new sets give too much reflex?
You are afraid that you don't have easy duel targets anymore because real duelists are too hard for you?
That is exactly my humor!
It's terrible how people are now crying about the fact that you might not be able to beat players who aren't duel-skilled on the first try.
Let's be honest - how many players would skill like you suggested up there? 2? 3? I don't think many would skill like that just so they don't go ko.
If you are so afraid that there will be players who do not go ko directly despite work skill then I'm still waiting for a new forum post in which you are upset about soldiers who have 20k health points and therefore also do not go ko in one duel!

Really InnoGames what did you think of that ... The poor workers who can probably survive more than one duel....terrible.

Finally there is an event where there are only good sets and then you still find something about which you can supposedly get upset....

I'm sorry I've upset you but this is not about your personal issues, please don't project them onto me.

I only duel one 1/4 worlds and on that world this set would not affect me at all, and I agree these are nice sets I'm just pointing out from a balancing standpoint it's a bit strong in an unintended way. I really doubt it'll be a problem anywhere but in theory it's OP against poor ranged duellers, basically an insurmountable reflex wall & the best jobbing sets all in one.

I just wanted to talk about the balance, there are no other meanings, and I'm not really interested in your random rant nor does any of what you said apply to me or the conversation I was trying to have.

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
You don't quite understand.
I don't have a problem and I'm not upset.
I am not projecting anything onto others.
I'm just making fun of what you write here because you also just realize that it's total nonsense what you're talking about.

I really doubt it'll be a problem anywhere but in theory it's OP against poor ranged duellers
Why do you talk about something that could only be the case in theory? What do we care about the theory ? The practice counts. In theory, many things can bother us, but if it is not the case in practice, we do not have to get upset about it.
You say yourself that there is probably no chance of a problem anywhere. So why the whole thing?

I just wanted to talk about the balance, there are no other meanings, and I'm not really interested in your random rant nor does any of what you said apply to me or the conversation I was trying to have.
This is a forum to exchange ideas. You give your idea and others respond to it. If you don't like my answer, that's fine, but I'm allowed to express my opinion just like everyone else. If you feel personally attacked, I can not do anything about it and I'm really sorry for you. I just said that your fear is exaggerated and I can not understand how you can get upset that players in work clothes do not go ko in one duel.
You're talking about the fact that workers have sooo much reflex and if they then skill toughness, the cost-benefit factor would no longer make sense.
The cost-benefit factor doesn't have to make sense either because workers aren't there to ko them with one duel.
Your ominous cost-benefit factor is a purely subjective thing of yourself.
You think that a worker with the new set would be too sturdy and you have to duel him more often. That may be, but that's up to you if it bothers you.
Workers don't become invincible because of that, so we don't have a problem here at all. Only you have the problem because after your cost-benefit factor it would make no sense to duel a worker.

asdf124

Private First Class
the fact that u re talkin mad shit about InnoGames cause the ve given a set to the community that they can survive against wannabe duellers (while working) is kinda funny ngl, may u should look into the mirror and ask yourself, am I the kind of player too who picks up the jaguar warrior's set and think that 'I am the best dueller, every peaceful worker will gonna die (immediately)!!!4!44!!' xdd
He only wants it to be slightly nerfed since its a work set, and if it becomes the go to duel set as an exp set. That's just insanely broken with the amount of experience you get per duels. You can literally get 60k+ an hour with the right gear. Its not like a 50% nerf, just 20-40% is enough imo.

asdf124

Private First Class
He only wants it to be slightly nerfed since its a work set, and if it becomes the go to duel set as an exp set. That's just insanely broken with the amount of experience you get per duels. You can literally get 60k+ an hour with the right gear. Its not like a 50% nerf, just 20-40% is enough imo.
Note: This nerf wouldn't be really a nerf, you'd relocate the skill points off reflex to construction or swimming.

robyxx404

Private First Class
You don't quite understand.
I don't have a problem and I'm not upset.
I am not projecting anything onto others.
I'm just making fun of what you write here because you also just realize that it's total nonsense what you're talking about.
Didn't I tell you not to get involved in this, cuz you're on another level than he is and he beats you with experience? I surely did that.

Excuse me "know it all", because I'm on the same page with someone and I support its posts, this doesn't mean I'm his clone. Sure the others who likes reply's are clones, right? You don't know what you're talking about and you are just mad, you spit fire when you see many people have same opinion other than yours.
I won't bother with you because your level of intelligence is pretty clear right now and every word I write to you is in vain.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I wasn't talking about you, but in general. Anyone can counter the reflex offered by skeleton's set with a melee weapon and a basic set like cowgirl or josephine.

This is fairly conditional as there may be playstyle, build or gear differences that means it's not just a case of changing gear, but true for the most part! though I think the reflex is still a problem... also after testing a little I found I can get 150% XP + 1100 reflex / tough & 600 aim and I do not even have the full set nor did I have to try very hard...

Last edited by a moderator: