• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

DaveKing

Private
Don't change church XP because this is the easiest way to level up. Just give another altetnatives.
The XP you get after the works is relatively good. (You can get the XP for 1 hour of temple building in 10 minutes. Even faster with better equipment)
But the rewards for duels and FF need to be increased.
At FF, you need a drastic increase to make it worth choosing. Currently you get less than 1 hour of temple building. You need to get at least 3x as much to make it worth going.
I would imagine that you could get 40,000XP in total, but that would have to be made up of 3 factors. 10k you would get if you participate in the fight (so you would get a lot of people to participate) 10k could be gotten after on rounds (e.g. 300XP for every on round and you could get 10k max) 20k could be gotten after performance. (But let the tanks benefit from it not just the duelists !)
With such a distribution the weaker players would also go to more fights.

mfs007

Reservist
I don't know if you guys are trolling or not , Church building is viable to reach certain levels without spending tons of money , if they remove Church or even lower the bonus XP from it do you think that will be a good idea? Working 15s jobs require tons tons and tons of buffs , not everyone has unlimited time to farm recourses to make those buffs, not everyone has multiaccounts and certainly not everyone is p2w , Church building is more for the players who don't spend anything on the game or at least minimal amount of money. If you want to reach 250 I already made a post on how many buffs you actually need and how long it will take for you to farm those buffs.

Here take a look:

560k xp for 8 hours of clicking
16.8kk xp per month if I xp 8 hours a day ( not including login bonus and church building )

24 Chewing tobacco per day
8 Wonder Tinctures per day
720 chewing tobacco per month
240 Wonder tinctures per month

12 Jugs per hour = 43200 jugs for 5 months farming 24/7
10 Saw per hour = 43240 saw for 6 months farming for 24/7
60 wood per hour = 43200 wood for 1 month farming 24/7
25 Tobacco per hour = 43200 Tobacco for 2.4 months farming 24/7

259,200 nuggets for 5 years of farming xp If i don't want to farm wonders.

So around 6,800 euros.

So I need around 14.4 months to farm 43200 chewing tobacco which I can use for the next 6 years. And in those 5 years I can accumulate around 1.08kkk xp.

NOTE : This kind of xp is possible if you have a set that gives you over 320% xp bonus , an average player has an XP set with 170% , which will almost double the buffs needed for this amount of XP to be accumulated. Also for the materials you need over 320% product drop to farm those amounts of materials so fast.

NOTE2[\B]: I haven't added how many materials you will need for Wonder Tinctures for 6 years so if you actually count them it will take you minimum 2 years to farm not even the half of how much you need.

Of course this can be gathered way faster if you have a lot of multi accounts, if you do , good for you , if you don't, have fun farming for at least 3-4 years so you can start xping for the next 6 years.

Conclusion: Save your money , save your time and just build Church as it is free to do so. I have one if not the best XP set that gives me 326% XP bonus but I don't do 15s jobs because 1) I don't have multies to farm for me 2) I don't really have that much time to sit and do 15s jobs 3) I rather build Church until they either increase XP in all jobs or bring a new way of leveling.

I agree, i dont think church should be nerfed tbh, 10k exp/h is a lot of exp but not that much considering you need 1B exp for lvl 250

i think church was a game killer since its 100% better than any other game feature to lvl up which is the goal of any game.

Therefore i think other game features should be at least equalized to church. For example
  • 1h job give similar exp to church (church will keep increasing exp with lvls
  • FF exp evaluation based on performance withou the 6k cap
  • Duels, i agree with @FreeHugs formula, working on it atm.
This game needs a massive update on all the PVP scenarios so it doesnt become a log in once a day set 9h of church and leave

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I agree, i dont think church should be nerfed tbh, 10k exp/h is a lot of exp but not that much considering you need 1B exp for lvl 250

i think church was a game killer since its 100% better than any other game feature to lvl up which is the goal of any game.

Therefore i think other game features should be at least equalized to church. For example
  • FF exp evaluation based on performance withou the 6k cap
  • Duels, i agree with @FreeHugs formula, working on it atm.
This game needs a massive update on all the PVP scenarios so it doesnt become a log in once a day set 9h of church and leave

Would be really interested to see what you come up with.

I've had alot of help figuring out a formula for XP and making the duel rating fun / fair, I'll be re-posting the whole suggestion in it's own thread, I think it's now a rounded & balance enough to be used.

The more we do the job for the dev(s) the more likely it will get implemented... Now we just need someone to work on the duel formula as a whole :D

DaveKing

Private
The best jobs give around 400XP for 1 hour, but there are buffs and bonus sets that can get you 2500XP even now. If you increase that 4x you can get 1000XP for a 15 second job which would be fun. I think jobs and temple building XP is fine.

The duel and fort fight XP needs to be drastically increased, but quickly because less and less people are coming !
(oh and the rewards for quests should be raised too. With the 2 new high level quest, the low XP was very funny.)

dublik

Lance Corporal
is it possible to create a new fort battle buff, that would give, lets say, 200% bonus xp only for 1 fort battle? wouldnt work for jobs and duels and could be used for 1 battle only. might even create a new recipe for it, and give it to all craft classes with some variations (like some would give +40-50 damage, some +5 attack and def...)

it could somewhat solve the low XP from fortbattles (still, damagers would get more than tanks, i know, and also maybe make it scale per level, like some items already do)

Aron

Private
Actual situation of the game shows, that game was not ready for update introducing new levels. The only reasonable method of getting XP is building a church. Because of that, game has changed in church building simulator. New jobs are a total joke. Their requirements are much higher and most of them gives less XP than hunting alligators, so something went wrong in development of these jobs. All new jobs should get quick update increasing their base XP points by at least 25% and I would not be sure that would be enough. Maybe it should be even higher.

dublik

Lance Corporal
is it possible to create a new fort battle buff, that would give, lets say, 200% bonus xp only for 1 fort battle? wouldnt work for jobs and duels and could be used for 1 battle only. might even create a new recipe for it, and give it to all craft classes with some variations (like some would give +40-50 damage, some +5 attack and def...)

it could somewhat solve the low XP from fortbattles (still, damagers would get more than tanks, i know, and also maybe make it scale per level, like some items already do)

@Loki could you ask around and let us know if this would be possible to implement?

dublik

Lance Corporal
I was thinking in the same line. A buff for just that would limit some of the players.
I have and I am still asking for the max exp. at fort battles (and duels) to be increased.

I do agree to a bigger buff (30-50%) but for jobs.

yes, simply increasing the base XP would be better (or even changing the formula to take into consideration dodges and hits received in FFs), i was just trying to think of a solution that would not require too much dev time, since that seems to be the main problem with this game

bigger xp buff would be great, i agree with that

rel2

Lance Corporal
so i found an interesting thing... https://prnt.sc/xY7fi4TIV7_6 i can do this job with not enough labor points, the only explanation i have is that i did this job when i had full construction, i didnt have to change clothes and now i have full leadership so maybe it remembers i did that job with clothes like that, otherwise i dont know why it works

Last edited:

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Duels post:

Just noticed maximum difference between money lost by the defeated and money gained by the winner cannot be higher than 10k. It means, that the money buff that most of duel sets give is simply useless.

Proposing new mechanics for duels set extra bonuses - instead of money % gained it could be a flat amount. For example, 6 items equipped set - extra $10k, 5 pcs set - $5k per duel won.

Weapons set - $5k per duel won
Horse&saddle - $5k per duel won

This money is not taken from defeated, kind of revenue from the air, but you spent 10 min to make a duel happen so its justified.

BTW this can improve PVP