• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.184

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi Loki i have a Q will the put out new questlines i saw its alot of new npc but only 2 quest lines i dont count the task as quest lines.

Loki

The West Team
hi Loki i have a Q will the put out new questlines i saw its alot of new npc but only 2 quest lines i dont count the task as quest lines.
Hello! :)

We don't count the daily tasks as questlines either.
This is just the beginning, there here will be plenty more coming. :pifpaf:
Have a look at this:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki Here are some suggestions made by me in the past but I want to give them more chances as they are good suggestions with logical thinking.

1) Will we have more of the Special bonuses going forward? I suggested it before as well , having Special world bonuses like the ones we have now every month for at least 3 days. Maybe make some even more special bonuses that happen once per 3 months that instead of 25% increase gives you 50-100%.

2) Another suggestion that I also made , we know that leveling from 0 to 150 is challenging for some , though you can make it to 150 very easily in less than 6 months if you really go for it. But after 150 it's indeed really hard to level up , especially if you don't have a good xp set or a good set that gives you tons of LP and XP ( see Gringo ) , why not increase the exp by 25-35% in all jobs after you reach 150? It's possible for XP to change after you reach a certain level in speed servers I don't think it's not possible in normal servers too.

3) Will Gringo ever be for sale? It's the best set to have for this ridiculously high LP jobs. Also InnoGames will gain so much money it's crazy how many people will spend their money to get their hands on it.

4) After some calculations I made with my XP set which only limited people can have ( I have 290% XP bonus + worker bonus + 25% buff) I can gain around 285-300 xp per 15/s , but leveling is very very VERY expensive, you need tons of buffs. Now to the question, will there be any new buffs that are less expensive ( Wonder tincture is very good but it takes a lot of time to farm and a lot of materials to farm ) a new recipe maybe?

5) Will there be new xp buffs that give more xp % in UP SHOP? Suggestion: Make a buff that gives 200LP and 25% xp , same as the Cocktail Jamaica though 5% more xp. Another suggestion: make a buff that gives XP bonus specifically for Church Building.

One last thing for the babies that will say why you want to level up fast so you don't have anything to do later: Jokes on you , you will never level up fast as much as you want to , you need tons of buffs ( Wonder tinctures and chewing tobacco ) precisely around 10k Wonder tinctures and around 80k-120k chewing tobacco every year to be able to farm consistently and even with that you need at least 4/5-5 years to reach 250 just by clicking and claiming login bonuses and you need even more time to farm this amount of buffs ( tip: it's impossible without multis ) and it will take you more than 5 years that I mentioned above, . For church building I don't need anything to say , you need around 15 years to level up to 250. So no , it's not fast leveling , fast leveling is to be able to 250 in less than a year, 5 years is not fast leveling ( and btw this is from someone that has a very good XP set ) A player with less than 160% which is btw 130% lower than my XP set will take more than 7 years just by clicking.

Last edited:

rel2

Lance Corporal
@Loki Here are some suggestions made by me in the past but I want to give them more chances as they are good suggestions with logical thinking.

1) Will we have more of the Special bonuses going forward? I suggested it before as well , having Special world bonuses like the ones we have now every month for at least 3 days. Maybe make some even more special bonuses that happen once per 3 months that instead of 25% increase gives you 50-100%.

2) Another suggestion that I also made , we know that leveling from 0 to 150 is challenging for some , though you can make it to 150 very easily in less than 6 months if you really go for it. But after 150 it's indeed really hard to level up , especially if you don't have a good xp set or a good set that gives you tons of LP and XP ( see Gringo ) , why not increase the exp by 25-35% in all jobs after you reach 150? It's possible for XP to change after you reach a certain level in speed servers I don't think it's not possible in normal servers too.

3) Will Gringo ever be for sale? It's the best set to have for this ridiculously high LP jobs. Also InnoGames will gain so much money it's crazy how many people will spend their money to get their hands on it.

4) After some calculations I made with my XP set which only limited people can have ( I have 290% XP bonus + worker bonus + 25% buff) I can gain around 285-300 xp per 15/s , but leveling is very very VERY expensive, you need tons of buffs. Now to the question, will there be any new buffs that are less expensive ( Wonder tincture is very good but it takes a lot of time to farm and a lot of materials to farm ) a new recipe maybe?

5) Will there be new xp buffs that give more xp % in UP SHOP? Suggestion: Make a buff that gives 200LP and 25% xp , same as the Cocktail Jamaica though 5% more xp. Another suggestion: make a buff that gives XP bonus specifically for Church Building.

One last thing for the babies that will say why you want to level up fast so you don't have anything to do later: Jokes on you , you will never level up fast as much as you want to , you need tons of buffs ( Wonder tinctures and chewing tobacco ) precisely around 10k Wonder tinctures and around 80k-120k chewing tobacco every year to be able to farm consistently and even with that you need at least 4/5-5 years to reach 250 just by clicking and claiming login bonuses and you need even more time to farm this amount of buffs ( tip: it's impossible without multis ) and it will take you more than 5 years that I mentioned above, . For church building I don't need anything to say , you need around 15 years to level up to 250. So no , it's not fast leveling , fast leveling is to be able to 250 in less than a year, 5 years is not fast leveling ( and btw this is from someone that has a very good XP set ) A player with less than 160% which is btw 130% lower than my XP set will take more than 7 years just by clicking.
what clothes do you have that you have 290 % ? also Loki seems he already decided that there wont be more experience from jobs even though everybody would like that

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
what clothes do you have that you have 290 % ? also Loki seems he already decided that there wont be more experience from jobs even though everybody would like that
Clothes:Gringo Hat , +1 Summer Poncho , Lincoln Pants , Katare Belt , +2 Cortez Boots , Firefighter tie.

Weapons: Tombstone Legendary Weapons

Horse and saddle: Blue peacock with XP Cactus.

I can make it even better if I upgrade my items and I can go higher than 310%

rel2

Lance Corporal
Clothes:Gringo Hat , +1 Summer Poncho , Lincoln Pants , Katare Belt , +2 Cortez Boots , Firefighter tie.

Weapons: Tombstone Legendary Weapons

Horse and saddle: Blue peacock with XP Cactus.

I can make it even better if I upgrade my items and I can go higher than 310%
yeah, thats basically the best possible items for experience that no one else has, so keep that in mind and they should never add some nugget set for experience again, that would ruin the game, and no buff for building church, you want experience, put some effort into it

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
yeah, thats basically the best possible items for experience that no one else has, so keep that in mind and they should never add some nugget set for experience again, that would ruin the game, and no buff for building church, you want experience, put some effort into it
Sure but not everyone has the time and energy to spent hours clicking, so having a buff for church building is pretty neat.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Level 157

TOTAL | Hits : 22 | Misses : 29 | Hits pocketed : 34 | Shots dodged : 67

5360 Damage Done / Experience Points 5097 Points

Not that great. Even if I set everything to red it is a disaster. Everything on Charisma and Leadership and 300Lp
währe 1000x Better would certainly have more experience points

FortKampfTest.png
FortKampfTest1.pngFortKampftest2.png

Loki

The West Team

Hi. :)

1) There was one in Sept., we are having one now in October. Can't tell what the future holds.
Personally, I don't like spoilers, but, if I knew, I would have told you.

2) As far as I know, it's not possible on normal worlds but I will ask. Can't hurt. :lol:

3) Gringo will not be for sale. I know InnoGames would sell a lot, just like with the Union Officer's, but not everything is about money.
Gringo can only be earned.

4) You have a great set. Congrats!
About the new buffs, as a player, I hope we will have new recipes with new buffs for exp. and PvP.
I mean, there are a lot of new products. Surely they will be put to good use.
Would be a shame not to.

5) In the video I have posted this morning, Milena mentions "even more buffs which will give you more experience and other bonuses to help you to grow your character". So, yes, should be.

About the last bit, I will take some time but not that much, don't forget that the login bonus is %. At the moment, it's a massive boost.
We will have more buffs so, I don't think it will take 7 years for 150-250.

notundead

Private
3) Gringo will not be for sale. I know InnoGames would sell a lot, just like with the Union Officer's, but not everything is about money.
Gringo can only be earned.
I'm sad to hear that, personally I don't have the time to sit all day in front of my pc to win an event where you could win 1 part of the set, let alone multiple times to have the whole set. But would pay a lot even only for the clothing set. With the new jobs, new levels I'd like to see a new set like a gringo that can be purchased with nuggets or with money. The game is back on a point where spendig money on it won't benefit you much

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
The game is back on a point where spendig money on it won't benefit you much
It's not necessarily a bad thing as P2W isn't something to prefer.

That's said I agree with the rest.
Giving such absurdly powerful (aka OP) game breaking sets to few people only (and ignoring their side effects) isn't fair.