• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The West Beta Records

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How does the 15 KO wow :eek:what kind of set must be? Cortina Set or Union Set or Gringo Set? and Certainly on Refinement 5 A Good Sniper must be that? All on Charisma and Leadership and ( Attribute Points and Skill Points ) With Nugget?

Guiri

Corporal
Looks like a setup battle to farm stats. 15 KOs with less than 6k damage doesnt sound right. Also hitting 53 times means probably most opponents were naked for the battle. Plus the crazy amount of dodges. I would take that battle with a pinch of salt, and you could argue that those people should get points for rigging battles.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Looks like a setup battle to farm stats. 15 KOs with less than 6k damage doesnt sound right. Also hitting 53 times means probably most opponents were naked for the battle. Plus the crazy amount of dodges. I would take that battle with a pinch of salt, and you could argue that those people should get points for rigging battles.
The first 2 players are above 130 with Cortina ^1, next 5 players are around 100 , all other players were less than 40 ( btw its a dead world only 5 players play actively )

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Well, on German forum got some problem because of that. Whether it is a player name or not, it is not allowed to publish anther name.

John Wick

Private First Class
Sorry, i have to beat my own record... @ChickenMcGuy @Loki
Most expensive item fund in a work unit: @John Wick - Alamogordo - Work as an Train Mechanic -$17,840:)

View attachment 865
Same Job, new record: $ 18.270
WjjMyqX.png

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
my records:

$19.575
download.png
and link to the report in Alamogordo: [report=1513972272d2785f97c]Job report: Work as a Train Mechanic[/report]

but the top value for me is [report=15138325289f03820cf]Job report: Work as a Train Mechanic[/report] for $19.635
download (1).png