• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Some players don’t use the forums as much as we do. They don’t have the time/experience or maybe they don’t find it useful. Why making a decision about this based on a forum poll? I think it’s a bit unfair. Everybody knew about this long ago.
You can make a poll directly in the game. It happened recently on my main market. Hundreds of people voted.

You're just a bad dueller. I win with +0 items on speed servers against people with +3/+4.
I want to see some evidence. If you are max level (150), against a low level with +3, it's easy. TW Calc Duel Calculator. Duel level 150; lowest possible duelling level is 107. If he has +2, +3 at level 107, easy to kill. You got level 150 with 0 level items and all skill on duel against someone with level items +2, +3, and he has all skills on trading, all on HP, all on construction, of course you will win.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It was a speed servers for duel, some people farmed a lot and got +3 items and golden weapons and i was playing with +0 and +1 and the beginner's slingshot as a weapon and beat them. I don't have the duels anymore because it was speed and it reset, but you have to understand that the upgrades are not everything. You have to know how to play, to combine items, etc.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Alamogordo has 1143 inhabitants from level 10 but in total Alamogordo has 1226 inhabitants. Would already of the where levels 10 has, also with make in the forum. Would it come across better. But no No desire no interest InnoGame makes only what they want. I do not give my data Breis. These are city type excuses. Just whine about set buffs PVP etc. That's where most of the pros are.

The more suggestions come the more a river you can have or your me?

It was a speed servers for duel, some people farmed a lot and got +3 items and golden weapons and i was playing with +0 and +1 and the beginner's slingshot as a weapon and beat them. I don't have the duels anymore because it was speed and it reset, but you have to understand that the upgrades are not everything. You have to know how to play, to combine items, etc.
Wrong. The upgrades are everything.
Two players, same level (150), same attributes and same skills (all from level up), one with items level 0 against one with same items, but level +3. Who is better ? Who will win the duel ? Of course the player with level +3 items.

You beat them ? Well, maybe they got +3 items but all skills on building, all skills on HP, all skills on trading. You got normal items (level 0) and all skills on duel. Of course easy win for you. Try with both players with same skills on duels, but you level 0 items, he level +3 items. Who will win ?

Alamogordo has 1143 inhabitants from level 10 but in total Alamogordo has 1226 inhabitants. Would already of the where levels 10 has, also with make in the forum. Would it come across better. But no No desire no interest InnoGame makes only what they want. I do not give my data Breis. These are city type excuses. Just whine about set buffs PVP etc. That's where most of the pros are.

The more suggestions come the more a river you can have or your me?
And you can say that half of them want to duel... 1227 players in Alamogordo. 661 players are in towns. Rest are townless.

DeletedUser500

Two players, same level (150), same attributes and same skills (all from level up), one with items level 0 against one with same items, but level +3. Who is better ? Who will win the duel ? Of course the player with level +3 items.

You beat them ? Well, maybe they got +3 items but all skills on building, all skills on HP, all skills on trading. You got normal items (level 0) and all skills on duel. Of course easy win for you. Try with both players with same skills on duels, but you level 0 items, he level +3 items. Who will win ?
If you had the exact same skills, which is very unlikely to happen unless you coordinate, yes the player with upgraded gear will likely win the RNG battle, but there are just so many skill points in the equation now that the randomness can do anything.

If your opponent can't hit you, they can't win
If your opponent can't break your resistance, they can't win if you get a good hit in

Counter your rival's builds. This game is now a Dress-Up Simulator where anyone can fill any role just by changing clothes.
Your argument is in bad faith because that's not what you are going to encounter in the game.

Rock - paper - scissors

Damage beats Resistance
Resistance beats Dodge
Dodge beats Damage

Two of the same type is up to luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant

This is so wrong. The player who win is the one who guess the opponent's hit and dodge zone or is luckier.
If you make sure to have 1 more appearance or tactics than your opponent, even sacrificing dozens or even hundreds of other skills, you'll win. You simply don't know how to play, you just can't say upgrades are everything. And you have to make sure your build is not the same as your opponent, unless both of you have low tactics and you are the one attacking. Then you should easily win.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Rock - paper - scissors

Damage beats Resistance
Resistance beats Dodge
Dodge beats Damage

Two of the same type is up to luck.
It's way too risky to rely on dodging against someone with resistance. Unless you have a lot of points in dodging and your opponent has very low aiming, you better switch to fire weapon (or melee, depending on how much toughness/reflex the opponent has) and just add a bit of tactics, because usually, those who play with t/r don't have dodging or appearance, so it's easy to counter them. And if he has an insane amount of toughness and reflex, they'll probably have low vigor/shooting so you can play with a bit of resistance then tactics and aiming+dodging. I don't like to rely on a dodging build, because if my opponent is a bit lucky and hit me where i don't dodge, he can hit me twice and win the duel. But it may be a decent strategy if you have a lot of dodging.

Last edited:
This is so wrong. The player who win is the one who guess the opponent's hit and dodge zone or is luckier.
If you make sure to have 1 more appearance or tactics than your opponent, even sacrificing dozens or even hundreds of other skills, you'll win. You simply don't know how to play, you just can't say upgrades are everything. And you have to make sure your build is not the same as your opponent, unless both of you have low tactics and you are the one attacking. Then you should easily win.
Like I said, level up items is everything. Not skills. Easy win if you full duel skills wand enemy is pure trading. This is easy win. Same skills, enemy +3 items, me +0 items. Fail duel for me.

If you had the exact same skills, which is very unlikely to happen unless you coordinate, yes the player with upgraded gear will likely win the RNG battle, but there are just so many skill points in the equation now that the randomness can do anything.
I talk about Alamogordo. You and a friend use skill potions. Both put same skills on duels. Me level 0 items, he level 3 items. Who will win ?

And new level cap ? It will be the same thing...

After level 99, we got level 150. Some left, some still play, some new players came. We got +1 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. After that, we got +5 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. Now, new level cap ? Like level 180, 200, 250. Same thing... Some will leave, some will still play, some new players might came.

DeletedUser500

I talk about Alamogordo. You and a friend use skill potions. Both put same skills on duels. Me level 0 items, he level 3 items. Who will win ?

And new level cap ? It will be the same thing...

After level 99, we got level 150. Some left, some still play, some new players came. We got +1 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. After that, we got +5 level maximum items. Some left, some still play, some new players came. Now, new level cap ? Like level 180, 200, 250. Same thing... Some will leave, some will still play, some new players might came.
Sounds like a stupid, pointless exercise. What are you trying to prove? Someone who has stronger gear has a better chance of winning a duel? Of course they do, that's why people upgrade their gear and don't just moan about how everyone else has better gear than you.

Honestly, I don't understand why you haven't quit yet, if upgrades are so game breaking for you. They aren't going anywhere.

Also it seems like you somehow don't know this but this screen is important for duelling:

NpgwRdv.png

Now aside from the mouth-diarrhoea you're been spewing out about how unfair it is that people have stronger gear than you because they actually play - absolutely the level cap is going to make duels less balanced - and I don't trust this team to even realise that, never mind actively account for it in the update.

Sounds like a stupid, pointless exercise. What are you trying to prove? Someone who has stronger gear has a better chance of winning a duel? Of course they do, that's why people upgrade their gear and don't just moan about how everyone else has better gear than you.

Honestly, I don't understand why you haven't quit yet, if upgrades are so game breaking for you. They aren't going anywhere.

Also it seems like you somehow don't know this but this screen is important for duelling:

NpgwRdv.png

Now aside from the mouth-diarrhoea you're been spewing out about how unfair it is that people have stronger gear than you because they actually play - absolutely the level cap is going to make duels less balanced - and I don't trust this team to even realise that, never mind actively account for it in the update.
This game is not ONLY duels Einstein... This is why I'm townless for more than 4-5 months. And this is why I chose adventurer.

"absolutely the level cap is going to make duels less balanced"

Allready is less balanced. In Alamogordo, half players are in town (I bet half of them are just building Church), half are townless. And I got a feeling same thing happens in other servers, other worlds. And I really like the fact we can join a fort if we are townless. Years ago, you couldn't...

And I said earlier in this topic. Level 150 player with +1 items can KO level 150 player with 0 level items. With new level cap (maybe 180, 200); the (new) level 180 players with 0 level items can have a chance to win against the player with level 150 with +1 items. Because level 180 can have more skills and more damage from leveling up.

DeletedUser500

This game is not ONLY duels Einstein... This is why I'm townless for more than 4-5 months. And this is why I chose adventurer.

"absolutely the level cap is going to make duels less balanced"

Allready is less balanced. In Alamogordo, half players are in town (I bet half of them are just building Church), half are townless. And I got a feeling same thing happens in other servers, other worlds. And I really like the fact we can join a fort if we are townless. Years ago, you couldn't...

And I said earlier in this topic. Level 150 player with +1 items can KO level 150 player with 0 level items. With new level cap (maybe 180, 200); the (new) level 180 players with 0 level items can have a chance to win against the player with level 150 with +1 items. Because level 180 can have more skills and more damage from leveling up.
Oh i'm sorry were we not talking about duels for the last 2 days, and now you randomly hit out with the entire game is not duels? Are you okay my friend?

Alamogordo is a former Test Server.
There's been nothing to test for a long, long time. We have to spend money to test new tombola gear.
Is anyone surprised that it's dead? I'm not. There's a reason I'm a Former team member and no longer play there.

A level 130 player can KO a level 150 player, if they get lucky and aim well, you're still not making any sort of point.

Yes the PvP is crap, primarily due to the imbalance between skill points gained from clothes and skill points gain naturally from levelling up - it makes the game a Dress-Up Simulator and not a RPG - and it's going to get worse with the level cap increase, on that I agree with you. Let's just move on because you aren't making any sort of intelligent point about the upgrades.