• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.183

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Na Bravo now the character classes are improved and I have sold on 1 world times the wrench from stupidity. and noticed that I sold too many character class sets because I didn't notice

Football

Sergeant
this update is the second most useless update.
update the guns and only the SKILL POINTS!!!!! are a joke, and this:
golden_rifle.png
Golden Gun+0,02 Strength (per level)
+0,02 Mobility (per level)
+0,02 Dexterity (per level)
+0,02 Charisma (per level)

shame

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Wasn't the Golden Rifle made better by refinement? Because the imitation golden gun is a collectible gun. I have found as far as I know 1x on beta. Have to buy it on the world market

HonS10pl

Reservist
Rather, level 250 will enter the game.
At 250lvl Mountain Farmer's bucket with stones dmg 310-320.
At 250lvl Precise colt navy revolver dmg 110-140.

vitamin2002

Private
we dont have CM and dont think more , this innogame admin will look here anytime
while our all past CM even can not do more things about this feedback! while innogame just do things as own brains !
i have one question if anybody from innogames looking here , why weapons did not get damage updates ?!

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
we dont have CM and dont think more , this innogame admin will look here anytime
while our all past CM even can not do more things about this feedback! while innogame just do things as own brains !
i have one question if anybody from innogames looking here , why weapons did not get damage updates ?!

We are open to discussing how to improve weapons (Gunsmith and shiny ones) damage-wise. If you have any idea how we could implement such changes, you can freely discuss them here, or if you prefer you can open a separate topic for it.

DeletedUser500

We are open to discussing how to improve weapons (Gunsmith and shiny ones) damage-wise. If you have any idea how we could implement such changes, you can freely discuss them here, or if you prefer you can open a separate topic for it.
For a start, scrap the "per-level" idea and just give the weapons a viable damage range for their level, relative to the tombola weapons at that particular level.

They should end up being usable at their level, but eventually out-classed by tombola weapons as the player levels up.

Per-level bonus is awful for shop clothes/weapons, because they are supposed to become obsolete as the player levels up. It's both a money-sink and progressive content.

ungava

Private
I think the reason they didn't change the damage of the weapons is because they're intended for small players. And with the level up update they'll bring in new weapons to go with those higher levels.