• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I thought I deleted it. It was tested about 5 years ago

a few people and I tested the new FK update last night and got some new insights that we don't want to withhold from you:

1st LP are still important LPs are still the A&O for FKs. That's not going to change anytime soon!

2. Red LP is history Since the skill "Endurance" has been dropped for the FK formula, the skill with all attributes on strength and all FPs on LP is no longer recommended. The weaknesses of this skill showed up yesterday, especially in the Att, since you only get hit and don't hit anything yourself.

3. Blue and green are the new red After point 2, the question naturally arises: if red is no longer good, where do the APs go? Yesterday we found an answer to that too: It will be skill and/or mobility. Background: Green: Hide and dodge Blue: trapping and aiming Recommendations on who should skill and how will follow later!

4. Clothing sets Of course, the FK sets have been adjusted according to the changes. In general, nothing has changed in the values of the sets. However, yesterday it was found that some are now "playing" better and others worse than before. As described above, this is due to the devaluation of the red skill. This affects e.g. the scout set. This gives an extremely large number of attributes on red, which now "only" bring LPs. The set is still good, but not as good as before. Now why have other sets gotten better? This comes from changing the exponent for the Aim and Dodge stats. That means specifically: All sets that involve dodging and aiming now play better than before. The Bob Dalton set and the Shawnee set made a particularly positive impression on us. I then looked at the other sets: the Deadwoods set should be a lot better now than before. But we will continue to gain experience here, which will then result in an "update" here.

5. Non-FKers at FKs Dear duelists, the time for excuses like: "You can't do FKs with a dueling skill" is over! Due to the improvements to aim and dodge described above, duelists are now generally very good at FKs as well. Put on the FK set and PARTICIPATE! ;)

6. The New Special Forces: Workers Due to the changes to the FK bonus of the workers, these are now worlds better in terms of Att values compared to other classes of the same level! Also in the Deff they are still a real power on their ET!

7. Skill Recommendations IMPORTANT: These recommendations have now been tested by a few people and have proven themselves in maneuvers. However, you still have to see how well the skills perform in "normal" Fks. But now to the recommendations: - For Soldis/LP tanks I recommend a green LP skill from the tests. Sounds strange at first, but yesterday I survived an average of 10% longer than with red LP, because I was much better at dodging. This is especially true in the Att. Hiding makes this skill very strong in the Attack, promising good hit and dodge rates while still maintaining high LP. The skill pays off, especially for non-PA users! I.e.: APs on mobility, FPs on life points (adaptation to the FK set can sometimes make sense!)

- For duelists and workers, I recommend a blue-green skill. Unfortunately, we don't yet know exactly how the ratio should be, but we suspect that something between 1:1 and 1:2 will make sense. Since LPs are still very important, as described above, a large part of the FPs should also be set to LP for duelists/workers. Duelists with PA can consider distributing FPs on lines. You are welcome to discuss this with me in detail. I.e.: APs on mobility/skill in a ratio between 2:1 and 1:1 (i.e. more mobility than skill), FPs on LP, possibly management (an adjustment to the FK set can also be useful here)

- Let's move on to the last class, the adventurers. A green skill is also recommended here. Kara's just playing around with it a bit. I will keep you ABTs up to date on this I.e. APs on green (will be examined in more detail! - Update on this will follow), FPs on LP

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions and hope that we, as Chaos, will continue to put the FK elite on Hannahville!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is there already pre-announcement set for Oktoberfest event 2022? That you can criticize the Oktoberfest set bonus? :njub:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
No. Not unless you change the fort formula. You have over 1200 hiding/setting traps from cortina/bull's sets. The diminishing returns are too strong in fort, it would be a STUPID buff. Let's assume you have double the amount of hiding/setting traps, with the buff, ok? So 50% extra without premium and 100% extra with premium.
At 1200 hiding/setting traps you get 70.38 attack/defense. With 2400 hiding/setting traps you get 106.69 attack/defense. This is not enough. I do have ~145 attack and 167 defense in grass, this would mean 36.31 extra attack/defense. So 181.31 attack and 203.31 defense. Looks good right? NO! A worker would have 203 attack and 233.8 defense. You want to turn the adventurer into a weaker worker? And imagine if you don't have that much hiding/setting traps, your final bonus would be even lower, while workers have a constant 40% extra.
Poorly tought idea.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I believe adventurer needs a separate buff that only suits the adventurer class ( keep in mind I only played adventurer once ) but I do know that he is pretty good in holding sectors by his own , the only down side is that he wont last long enough so you must have ready other adventurers in the side to change him.

My suggestion is to increase his dodge chance if no one is in the sector that the adventurer is, maybe an increase in dodge by 50% when he is alone in a sector will help him survive and tank more shots. I don't think aiming will be that viable but dodge chance is pretty good in my opinion.

But that's just a suggestion coming from a player that plays as a worker for the past 10 years, I am pretty sure more experienced adventurers know the best buff their class needs so it would be nice to hear more from them.

@WhyN0t what is your honest suggestion for an adventurer buff since you are one.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
but I do know that he is pretty good in holding sectors by his own
That was true about 10 years ago, now you can't hold sectors either. The bonus is only useful if you somehow manage, by some miracle, to reach the flag with full hp and are lucky to get the bonus after 2 hits several times in a row, but there are already way too many conditions to meet, and in 99.99% of the situations when that doesn't happen, you feel useless.
All the fort formulas should be changed, only then can I think of a suitable bonus for the adventurer. I came up with a few proposals, but they all involved removing the current bonus precisely to avoid situations like this, where an adventurer is lucky and gets the bonus after 2 hits in a row and stays too long on a sector. You as an adventurer have no satisfaction, ghost rounds are not rewarded with anything, they don't turn into dodging shots, you don't get bonds for them, you don't even see them at the end of the fort battle without a script (which is also forbidden on top of that). I was KO in only one round with full hp build and wilson's set +3+4 not a long time ago. Good luck holding sectors...If i try to tank hits from enemy tanks with my spirit set, it happens very often for my ghost bonus to activate and instead of taking 0-10 damage and make a lot of dodge shots (over time), i don't take/dodge anything and the duellers behind me got KOed because of this stupid bonus i have.
I had 2 interesting proposals.
One of them was to reduce damage received, but with the condition to reduce only the damage that exceeded a certain value by a certain percentage (this is precisely not to affect tanks that barely give damage). Some have proposed increasing endurance, but that would be annoying for opposing tanks as they would all deal 0 damage, and duelists probably wouldn't be affected by the buff so much, especially on old servers where they all have ^3 weapons and a lot of skill.
Another proposal of mine was to reduce the damage received by a certain percentage. As soldiers have double hp and a consistent bonus (which many omit), they give a few thousands skills of leadership to their neighbors (including them), and the worker also has a very good bouns, which increases attack and defense by 40%, and this is very useful, especially when diminishing returns are very strong in the current fort formula. I was thinking that a reduction in damage received would be a quick and practical solution, the exact amount I don't know yet, could be 20 (non premium)/40% (premium). I should mention that the old bonus should be removed.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Guess you saw that already - it's coming soon :).
Is there any news about fort battle formula changes, character class bonus changes? We have had a few suggestions about them throughout the years which would make the game more balanced but last time I have asked the answer was no. I was kind of waiting on this big update, but to be honest that will throw the balance of even more as far as the fort fights will go.

Thanks Pimpa

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Is there any news about fort battle formula changes, character class bonus changes? We have had a few suggestions about them throughout the years which would make the game more balanced but last time I have asked the answer was no. I was kind of waiting on this big update, but to be honest that will throw the balance of even more as far as the fort fights will go.

Thanks Pimpa
None that I would have any updates om unfortunately :(.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
InnoGame. They accept our proposals only 0.01%!
What else do we give suggestions for when the developers are not ready to change?
You in the team community can't help it.
You have to bring the startup type excuse it comes it comes it comes.

Ranks Proposal Rejected!
Fort damage due to fort fights Rejected!
New arrangement on the towers Rejected!
Clothes set proposals and our Very good discussion is Rejected!
New city buildings Rejected!
New layout Rejected!

For what we make suggestions and improvement plan suggestions wen it e Rejected?

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
InnoGame. They accept our proposals only 0.01%!
What else do we give suggestions for when the developers are not ready to change?
You in the team community can't help it.
You have to bring the startup type excuse it comes it comes it comes.

Ranks Proposal Rejected!
Fort damage due to fort fights Rejected!
New arrangement on the towers Rejected!
Clothes set proposals and our Very good discussion is Rejected!
New city buildings Rejected!
New layout Rejected!

For what we make suggestions and improvement plan suggestions wen it e Rejected?
It is not rejected because the ideas are bad but because there are no developers to work on them. Support can´t write the lines of code to fix our problems on their own. The game is on life support, only a minumum of work is done to correct some bugs, recycle quests and events or change stats on old and new gear.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Look at the resistance to October event set.
I protected them, our team.
Go read other forums from InnoGame what is implemented there from the suggestions.
I've read that talking in person is pointless.

DeletedUser500

None that I would have any updates om unfortunately :(.
Since the unwanted update is almost ready (if that is the standard of major update that you are accepting now), can you at least confirm that there's going to be development time dedicated to fixing the formerly award winning aspects of the game that we actually play it for - Duels and Forts?

Especially considering the as-yet unknown knock-on effect increasing the level cap will have on already unbalanced PvP?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Since the unwanted update is almost ready (if that is the standard of major update that you are accepting now), can you at least confirm that there's going to be development time dedicated to fixing the formerly award winning aspects of the game that we actually play it for - Duels and Forts?

Especially considering the as-yet unknown knock-on effect increasing the level cap will have on already unbalanced PvP?
I am not aware of any development being done on either but I can confirm that possible changes to forts are being discussed internally.