• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest Event 2022 Discussion

TheMegaira

Private First Class
in a time limited quest it would be easier if you only had to participate a fortbattle and not to win one, this also applies to adventures

hard to believe, but is seems someone decided that clicky events should be even more annoying. Having only 10 items drop per quest step is not pleasing or entertaining, when the step contains something else like dueling or adventures that shouldn't be mandatory. It looks like when it gets to .net my toons there will ignore the whole thing entirely, unless I see some sort of wonderful payout here in beta to make it work the trouble.

Aron

Private
Drop rate is the same as it always has been, depending on what you may consider ''usual''
That gifts have extremaly low drop rate. Both ears have better drop than gifts, because i didn't collect ears in previous years, so i can compare it easily. Doing over 200 jobs I collected only 5 gifts. Drop rate is something about 2-3%. It is lower than usual, which was between 5-10%.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
hard to believe, but is seems someone decided that clicky events should be even more annoying. Having only 10 items drop per quest step is not pleasing or entertaining, when the step contains something else like dueling or adventures that shouldn't be mandatory. It looks like when it gets to .net my toons there will ignore the whole thing entirely, unless I see some sort of wonderful payout here in beta to make it work the trouble.

Same here, won't bother on .net worlds

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Al35ul CM
Questions for the internal team:

1)What does the internal team think about this quest?
2)Is it worth all that effort to gain 25 bonds and a VIP medal?
3)Why are you still making quests that require for someone to win in PVP? Isn't just the participation enough for you?
4)Will you start making quests that are worth the effort?

As a rare quest lover , I simply cannot understand why you ask for wins in PVP's or make the player waste over half a day of work and make him do tons of 15s for the bare minimum rewards? I have completed all quests in the game and seeing quests like this really makes me feel disgusted about the game and about how many times the players asked for WINS in PVP's to be removed or simply changed to just participation.

absolutely ok if quests are challenging.
but the drop rate is much too low. 6 duells or six hours of work, fine, but another 200-300 15sec jobs are too much.

... my opinion...

Marny

Reservist
absolutely ok if quests are challenging.
but the drop rate is much too low. 6 duells or six hours of work, fine, but another 200-300 15sec jobs are too much.

... my opinion...

6 duels AND 6 hours of work, AND the 2 FF (or 1 FF and 1 ADV) AND 100 Drops at a horrible rate

ayias

Sergeant
any new sale with nuggets and which is really worth it to buy something i hope new items for damage cause we didn't have new stuff since 2019?