• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete Your Independence Day Sets Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why is the damage value no longer released? One can only estimate what it can be. John Bull rifle 21-41 Damage 210-410 or 219-419 can be anything for me. But at the end a totally different becoming comes out and one is disappointed to have bought it when it is worse than one thinks

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Why is the damage value no longer released? One can only estimate what it can be. John Bull rifle 21-41 Damage 210-410 or 219-419 can be anything for me. But at the end a totally different becoming comes out and one is disappointed to have bought it when it is worse than one thinks
1659115895962.png

21+332= 353; 41+332= 373 at level 150. So your gun wields 353-373 damage at level 150.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
In arithmetic I have had in school window place :njub: ;) worthwhile but to buy and refine it I know others are against it. But from probieren harm no one. :up:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I guess John Bull is the only good weapon set since no other weapon set is good in attack with defense values.

Brook weapon set is a total joke.

1)Why do you release sets then do a separate set sale with nuggets? Sure the answer is "more money" but with sets like this with trash bonuses and such little damage no one will buy them so you are the ones losing here not the players.
2) Why does this particular nugget sale weapons worse in damage? Why does the damage of the weapons not high automatically just because it's a nugget sale?
3)Why should a player invest in weapons that will bring 0 impact to their gameplay?
4) Why didn't you ask for feedback for the weapon sets? I wonder

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
I guess John Bull is the only good weapon set since no other weapon set is good in attack with defense values.

Brook weapon set is a total joke.

1)Why do you release sets then do a separate set sale with nuggets? Sure the answer is "more money" but with sets like this with trash bonuses and such little damage no one will buy them so you are the ones losing here not the players.
2) Why does this particular nugget sale weapons worse in damage? Why does the damage of the weapons not high automatically just because it's a nugget sale?
3)Why should a player invest in weapons that will bring 0 impact to their gameplay?
2 to be fair Brook duelling weapons have high damage, 1.27 multiplier is the highest I've seen from an "event" set. Except it's a nugget set.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
  • Bull's weapons are ok, but not for a nugget weapon set. It's only good for attack and it's really similar with cortina's which is 2 years old and didn't cost nuggets. +20 resistance and +25 damage would be a decent buff, but i'm sure you won't do it. Or maybe add some setting traps for this weapons to be good on both attack and defense, it's a nugget set after all.

• Brooks weapons are useless, they have more vigor than cowgirl's, but lacks aiming and dodging, where is the point of these weapons? I feel like you threw some random duel skills on these weapons and didn't think about their role at all. Reduce appearance and vigor and add more reflex and aiming!

• The upcoming Boswel weapons, although they have more skills, have a weak bonus, similar to that of the little britches weapons that are 4 years old and cost no nuggets.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
2 to be fair Brook duelling weapons have high damage, 1.27 multiplier is the highest I've seen from an "event" set. Except it's a nugget set.
12 + 191 = 203 .... 22 + 191 = 213 .... 203+213=416 ... 416/2 = 208 damage , sure it has better damage than other event weapons but considering that this is a nugget sale it should at least be close to 216-220 , you pay 20 euro to get this weapons you should except to get something good , I can make a weapon with 240+ damage while not spending a single euro...

Guiri

Corporal
12 + 191 = 203 .... 22 + 191 = 213 .... 203+213=416 ... 416/2 = 208 damage , sure it has better damage than other event weapons but considering that this is a nugget sale it should at least be close to 216-220 , you pay 20 euro to get this weapons you should except to get something good , I can make a weapon with 240+ damage while not spending a single euro...
yeah I dont expect them to generate a lot of money from it except from a rich few which will go level 3 or even 4 to make sure they have the highest damage possible

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think those guys just buy gringo weapons, it's not worth upgrading this weapon to lvl 3 or 4. You don't deal too much damage as a tank and these weapons are exclusively for attack.

Guiri

Corporal
I think those guys just buy gringo weapons, it's not worth upgrading this weapon to lvl 3 or 4. You don't deal too much damage as a tank and these weapons are exclusive
We were talking about Brooks, not Bull. Plus not sure you can buy Gringo. Someone did buy Chef duel weapon to level 4 though. 27k nuggs for one duel weapon, there are rich people still playing this game.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
We were talking about Brooks, not Bull. Plus not sure you can buy Gringo. Someone did buy Chef duel weapon to level 4 though. 27k nuggs for one duel weapon, there are rich people still playing this game.
Technically you can't buy Gringo but if you invite someone and that someone spends 100k nuggets you will be able to choose Gringo weapons as 2/3 of the 10 items of your choice.. Unless I'm mistaken which I am
No, they can't. Some poeple tried on my main market and the Community Manager said he can't give them gringo weapons or other gringo items.

then you can choose U.O weapons as they were in the shop for Nuggets at some point...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Sorry, I confused the sets, I haven't gotten used to the new names yet.
There is literally no point in upgrading brooks weapon. The damage is high, so what? The bonus is too bad. I do have vaquero's knives ^4 and i have a very high damage (maximum damage is 896 in the head), and i use them when i can compensate for the weak bonus from clothes and horse+saddle, but when i can't, i have to change them. Luckily for me, these vaquero knives have the most important skill in the game, aiming. I also use them when I play t/r or a/d and even appearance/tactics for the high damage. If I don't manage to compensate for the rest of the bonuses from the clothes, I change them, but I usually manage to. With the brooks weapons I'm afraid that the set bonus will be too weak, you have no dodge at all, and the aiming is very low. Yes, you have reflex and vigor, but they are useless most of the time. Not to mention that I bought the vaquero knives 2 Christmases ago at low prices with virtual money, not with thousands of euros.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Technically you can't buy Gringo but if you invite someone and that someone spends 100k nuggets you will be able to choose Gringo weapons as 2/3 of the 10 items of your choice.. Unless I'm mistaken then you can choose U.O weapons as they were in the shop for Nuggets at some point...
No, they can't. Some poeple tried on my main market and the Community Manager said he can't give them gringo weapons or other gringo items. And he can only give 1 item per set (without gringo ofc).
But many people got gringo's from speeds. There are also a lot of people in romanian staff (moderators, helpers, admins, editors etc.) and got a looooot of free gringo weapons this christmas as a gift from InnoGames (that the nuggets received monthly were not enough).