• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I talked to Mod who is also responsible for the wiki. He told me on beta only comes in wiki Independence Day Set when it starts on other worlds Independence Day 2022
The sets will be up on all wikis very soon.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's better that you have to click 2 or 3x and then confirm with Yes. So the where dear 100x click can continue to click :up:

Artem124

Sergeant
why are those junk chests still a prize option?
iron clad chest
fancy chest
lucky chests
you know their useless ..
and being in the 1500 section is even worst.. i would rather spend 1500 and get a medal or thanksgiving roast then 1 of those chests..

please fix the prizes .. their the same every year and their trash

DoUzOs

Reservist
iron clad chest
fancy chest
lucky chests
and being in the 1500 section is even worst.. i would rather spend 1500 and get a medal or thanksgiving roast then 1 of those chests..

I totally agree, no one wants/needs those chests, everything that they contain goes straight to the trader. Even the recipe one on the 3rd list is kinda useless imo. You can replace them with buffs, like mate tea or just make the reward pool smaller with better chances for the rest of the items...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
iron clad chest
fancy chest
lucky chests

I would also agree that the chests are useless and I'm sure they can be replaced by other stuff like @DoUzOs said.

Artem124

Sergeant
while the event isnt out yet in the other main worlds.. can you InnoGames fix this issue?
because this is the area where we give our feedback and i hope you take this one seriously
its been the same forever and i hope this is the event of the start to a new change of prizes

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You do not have to update. If you click on Rocket again after sending the Rocket everything is gone. And clicking a few times is okay :up:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
while the event isnt out yet in the other main worlds.. can you InnoGames fix this issue?
because this is the area where we give our feedback and i hope you take this one seriously
its been the same forever and i hope this is the event of the start to a new change of prizes
Unfortunately, no further changes will be made to the rewards pool, at least for this event.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's 4th July. This is literally the Independence Day. Not only that the event is not active on live servers yet, but the bug regarding the (useless) duel set is still not fixed. The duel and commerce sets are still useless. This is so bad. My expectation were low, but holy ....

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It's 4th July. This is literally the Independence Day. Not only that the event is not active on live servers yet, but the bug regarding the (useless) duel set is still not fixed. The duel and commerce sets are still useless. This is so bad. My expectation were low, but holy ....
The event will be available on live servers soon. They will run for the same duration as always thus you will not miss anything. Most of the feedback provided here on the forum has been applied to the sets.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Unfortunately, the changes you made were non-existent or very small, there is no real difference between the sets now on the beta and the ones in the forum post asking for feedback. The fort set is just as good as before, and the others just as useless.