• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Event 2022 Set Feedback

manco capac

Private
There hasn't been a set on dropping since a long time ago. Fisherman's set is hardly available on worlds. I hoped that something will appear on product with similar bonuses

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Why do you need players feedback to create decent sets? Dont you have all the sets before to work with?? Also the new sets are joke and I feel like after 2020 almost all the sets (except few ) are totally useless.
How can they create a decent set without players feedback? When they release set/s you tell them that they dont provide players feedback hence the sets are trash and now that they start asking for players feedback you say this. Also these sets are pretty decent so I don't know where you see the joke or the uselessness , a game to be successful must always have a close touch with players so they themselves understand what the player base want and what or how to avoid something that is not liked by the player base... NOTE that they dont have to make decent sets , they can do whatever they want if you want me to be honest but like I said , players feedback should be considered as the most valuable in games like this and if The-West continues this trend that they ask more and more players feedback I can see this game staying alive for longer than expected.

Artem124

Sergeant
we give them feedback
they read our feedback
they ignore out feedback
they update without any changes or make a tiny change that makes no difference to us but alot to them

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
sarcasm now! It is hard work, always putting down the coffee mug and putting down the newspaper and yes, the beloved cortisone/croissant and then only light work does nothing materially otherwise there is a risk of overexertion. :njub:

Joyce

Reservist
Why do you need players feedback to create decent sets? Dont you have all the sets before to work with?? Also the new sets are joke and I feel like after 2020 almost all the sets (except few ) are totally useless.
exaclty, they have a good base of sets that they can pretty much copy and increase the values a bit, shouldnt be too hard.

Bisop

Private
How can they create a decent set without players feedback? When they release set/s you tell them that they dont provide players feedback hence the sets are trash and now that they start asking for players feedback you say this. Also these sets are pretty decent so I don't know where you see the joke or the uselessness , a game to be successful must always have a close touch with players so they themselves understand what the player base want and what or how to avoid something that is not liked by the player base... NOTE that they dont have to make decent sets , they can do whatever they want if you want me to be honest but like I said , players feedback should be considered as the most valuable in games like this and if The-West continues this trend that they ask more and more players feedback I can see this game staying alive for longer than expected.
for 8 years they have been doing sets without players feedback. The sets were good and provided good stats without players feedback. Now suddenly they started to "care about players" by doing this feedback, but the sets are trash and they only improve them a bit after players feedback. I feel like after vaquero and cowboy items ( f.e. dmg 1.25 per lvl - even 2021-2022 weapons dont have higher dmg per lvl) something changed (around 2019/2020) and they started to provide us less interesting sets which are below average or slightly better than current. Ofc there are some exceptions like jaguar set, but most of their sets are bad even after consideration of players feedback.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

For 8 years the game has been in a massive decline because of the tombola sets.

Would you rather have a stronger set to buy every 2 months, or a functioning PvP?

I mean right now we have neither, but that's because we had stronger sets every 2 months with no planning.

Also with etriel leaving, it's a new chapter for The West and a new person making the sets. I'm willing to wait and see how they do. Not crapping out new mega sets every tombola is encouraging, it's almost like they know how to design a game.
Also the fort set is the new strongest attack tank set - exactly what we've been asking for. So stop crying and be thankful they are asking us for input instead of some person who doesn't even play the PvP aspects making every unilateral decision to milk the whales and addicts for all they can.

Last edited by a moderator:

aulacha

Reservist
winner set is so weak, almost the same with paden, Can be reduced by repair or leadership, increased by construction

alexboss622

Reservist
What will be the price of the weapons that will come with nuggets after the event?
And as an addition, could it have a 150 dmg bonus like gringo? or at least a 110 like the unionist? 80 is already at the chef ...
even if they have hp, it still doesn't hurt a good dmg bonus (110-150)
If you care about the opinion of the players, this would be a good thing

Last edited:
we give them feedback
they read our feedback
they ignore out feedback
they update without any changes or make a tiny change that makes no difference to us but alot to them

Exactly what makes you think they ignore the feedback tho?
I know of at least 2 people in here that listen, consider and if it's not entirely stupid, forward it
Then the big guys do wtv they see fit but really don't understand the constant crying that happens in every thread, especially without actually contributing to the topic. To clear it up: wE jUsT hAd A dUeL sEt is not a contribution. Duel sets form the past few years were almost exclusively for app/tact/aim duelers. We've been begging for a resist set for ages now, guess we could say that it's been heard, and not ignored. And some changes were suggested too -nobody knows if they'll actually implement them, but let's not diss them till they do the deed

I do not understand the point of what you said because you really didn't say anything just took another chance to kick the few people still trying to do something about all of this. And then yall wonder why they give up after a few months/1-2 years

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
@Az Isten Macskaja
The truth is that there have been extremely many good proposals related to vital game issues completely ignored. Even if they were sent to the developer, he did not implement them, even though years have passed. How hard is it to lower the bonuses of fort's towers? How hard is it to give a buff to poor adventurer who's been forgotten for years?

DeletedUser500

Even if they were sent to the developer
You mean the project manager. If something's passed to the developer, it'll be implemented.

How hard is it to lower the bonuses of fort's towers?
That depends, is a new fort set going to be released a month later and make any changes completely obsolete?

How hard is it to give a buff to poor adventurer who's been forgotten for years?
Considering new bonuses have been added in the past, not very hard. Considering how much consideration is given to new skills/bonuses/features and how it has an effect on the rest of the gameplay, perhaps a wee bit more complicated.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
That depends, is a new fort set going to be released a month later and make any changes completely obsolete?
It won't. And after damagers will get a defense set similar with captain's, the situation will be exactly the same and the change would still be needed.

Considering how much consideration is given to new skills/bonuses/features and how it has an effect on the rest of the gameplay, perhaps a wee bit more complicated.
Excuse me, but this is a pathetic excuse. They had so many years at their disposal. You can test these changes on beta and modify them if necessary before putting them on the live servers. It's not that difficult to buff one class considering that all the others are far better. It would be very hard to make it OP. And even if you make it OP for a short period of time, you can change the bonus later, it's not a big deal. See the worker. It had 50% extra attack/defense and was nerfed to have 40/40%. For the adventurer why can't something be done?

alexboss622

Reservist
And as an addition, could it have a 150 dmg bonus like gringo? or at least a 110 like the unionist? 80 is already at the chef ...
@Al35ul CM , what do you think?
Will you pass it on?

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

For the adventurer why can't something be done?
I agree - It's been stated multiple times that it's "on the to do list", and we'll probably see it after the further extinction of the PvP elements of the game with the level cap stuff.
I was merely giving an estimation of the possible competency based on past performance when it comes to PvP, hoping to be wrong as always.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
This will never happen , maybe close to it but not as close.