• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.177 Discussion

rel2

Lance Corporal
thats not how it works , you should have them in your inventory and even if you have all of them to get the achievement you would need to craft something :)
well i dont have tequila in my inventory and it shows that i collected it, so i guess you dont have to have it in your inventory

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
If you sold the items recently like yesterday or today they might've been able to help you , if you sold them years ago then unfortunately no one can help you
thats the biggest nonsense i've heard lately
mods can put any item they want in your inventory, so stop giving such dumb answers
how do you think speed events with different settings and so on works?

the golden weapons achievement also falls if you already have the shiny ones.
so it looks like uchiha is talking a lot of nonsense in his posts that is just not true

furthermore
if they are gonna make achievements from ingame sets?
why don't they make achievements from the event sets? and not only the event set itself?
like jeremiah johnson, munny, baca, cartwright earp,pinter to name a few
thats a lot harder then the ingame sets that has been around for much longer.
these new achievements? only the bear one is nice to complete, the rest is just mehhhhhhhh for players that have been around a little while

Last edited by a moderator:

Artem124

Sergeant
why 100 horses each >.< such a waste of money\

btw we cant complete dancer's set..

if im correct wasnt there a choice from picking ladys/gentlemans horse in quest??

Another achievements... But no rank achievements. When are we going to have it ?
We got building ranks, duel, forts, crafting, adventures. But no rank achievements...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
btw we cant complete dancer's set..

if im correct wasnt there a choice from picking ladys/gentlemans horse in quest??
FYI: we are aware that at the moment players can only obtain either ''Ready for the celebration'' or ''True gentleman''. We are working on fixing this :).

Another achievements... But no rank achievements. When are we going to have it ?
We got building ranks, duel, forts, crafting, adventures. But no rank achievements...
I can't say with certainty, but I will pass it on again :).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
gentleman and dancer set is the same as the pilgrim set
a male and female set, of which you only can get one
yes its the horse in dancer/gentlemen set that is not available
that horse is a choice inside the main story line