• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Old Item Sale Discussion

DeletedUser500

Prices are a bit high as usual, but this is better - lots of options for lots of playstyles, offering non-upgradable meta sets like Spirits regularly is vital for closing the PvP premium gap, so I commend you for that.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yeha, but spirits are not as good as you may think. It may feel good because you receive less damage, but you lose 3620hp (7240hp as soldier) and 20+ defense. Tanks may deal significantly less damage, but duelists will beat you easier than if you had full cortina.

And the same set in 2 sales in a row is a bad idea.
Wright set is very old and not so great right now, it doesn't even work well with perry's clothes which are pretty much META right now. This set should have been discounted in my opinion. 33% at least.

Bisop

Private
I'VE ALREADY LOST ALL THE HOPE THAT I HAD WITH THIS GAME
AND IF THIS IMAGE DOESNT OPEN SUPPORT EYES THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL...
1655229260568.png

At this point, I strongly doubt that support and developers for this game still have a bit of judgment

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Does the sale will be included on the may worlds?
No, they won't be

I'VE ALREADY LOST ALL THE HOPE THAT I HAD WITH THIS GAME
AND IF THIS IMAGE DOESNT OPEN SUPPORT EYES THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL...
View attachment 722

At this point, I strongly doubt that support and developers for this game still have a bit of judgment
Many of the sets we have available for this sale is what has been requested by the community, especially from the feedback we have received on Beta. If you have other requests for sets you would like to see, this is the best place to post them :).

Bisop

Private
No, they won't be

Many of the sets we have available for this sale is what has been requested by the community, especially from the feedback we have received on Beta. If you have other requests for sets you would like to see, this is the best place to post them :).
Yes, yes Im pretty sure there is a huge feedback from players asking repeatedly every year the same items. Can you provide more data?
BTW Since you are saying that you care about feedback of the players...Im pretty sure that there is much higher request of putting Union Officer items in the sale? Why didnt you put it if you care about "feedback and request" of the players?

DeletedUser5241

I am happy with the sale. I was looking for the wright brothers for a while now and thank you for listening the feedback. About the union officer items, you already know the answer.

Cataclysmo

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Yes, yes Im pretty sure there is a huge feedback from players asking repeatedly every year the same items. Can you provide more data?
BTW Since you are saying that you care about feedback of the players...Im pretty sure that there is much higher request of putting Union Officer items in the sale? Why didnt you put it if you care about "feedback and request" of the players?
Simple , Union officer is broken and very very strong, imagine playing against it on a new world that you want to invest ( for some reason ).

Great sale but I have to agree some items need a discount , we get it some items are slightly better than others but they are over 5 years old so a discount would be great , I'm talking about Wright Brothers and maybe Andalusian , also I would recommend for the Cleaver's price to be increased to 1000 nuggets because nowadays you play against someone with +4 cleaver and its not that hard to achieve if you have money to waste , if its 1000 nuggets per piece which btw is pretty logical considering how broken the cleaver damage is, then you wont have to play every single adventure with 4+ players with cleaver +3 and bigger.

SSmitch

Reservist
Would be nice some sale for bonds too, like part of avatar or some discount on stuff in shop. For collectors may be useful or at least spend some bonds coz black friday/christmas is far away. Really dont need 10k+ bonds for christmas sale. Too many events for drops-bonds (bags,snowflakes,gifts etc), daily quests, battles etc. Hope during the upcoming event will be there some avatars or whatever.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Would be nice some sale for bonds too, like part of avatar or some discount on stuff in shop. For collectors may be useful or at least spend some bonds coz black friday/christmas is far away. Really dont need 10k+ bonds for christmas sale. Too many events for drops-bonds (bags,snowflakes,gifts etc), daily quests, battles etc. Hope during the upcoming event will be there some avatars or whatever.
There may be something like that coming up ;).

Artem124

Sergeant
can you guys at least have a nugget sale during that event? you will make more sales if you give one out to everyone