• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete your Easter Sets Sale Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I am glad that you decided to buff Perry's horse and saddle. I noticed that it was changed (alongside Basset's) after a few complaints (one of them was mine).
I do have a question. What happened with Basset's horse and saddle? It was buffed, it was ok on defensive side for duellers, but it wasn't great, why it's not included in this sale?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I am glad that you decided to buff Perry's horse and saddle. I noticed that it was changed (alongside Basset's) after a few complaints (one of them was mine).
I do have a question. What happened with Basset's horse and saddle? It was buffed, it was ok on defensive side for duellers, but it wasn't great, why it's not included in this sale?

First, I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing their feedback. Back to your question, it will be on sale a few days later.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
First, I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing their feedback. Back to your question, it will be on sale a few days later.
I guess you haven't reached a common denominator for the set bonus yet. It's okay, I'm glad you listened to our feedback, I noticed you paid attention at our feedback at the Easter event as well. However, there was no topic of feedback for these new items, so if some of us hadn't noticed them in the game, we wouldn't have been able to share our feedback. Some scolded me for giving my opinion before the items came into play, but if I had complained about the bonuses now, it would have been too late.

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Deputy no where cool

Check the sale title nowhere to say Complete your Deputy Sets Sale ;). I will forward your request and ask about our next sale will contain Deputy sets or not.

I guess you haven't reached a common denominator for the set bonus yet. It's okay, I'm glad you listened to our feedback, I noticed you attention at the Easter event as well. However, there was no topic of feedback for these new items, so if some of us hadn't noticed them in the game, we wouldn't have been able to share our feedback. Some scolded me for giving my opinion before the items came into play, but if I had complained about the bonuses now, it would have been too late.

I will ask about it we can do more early "share your feedback" topics in the future. But if you don't see any of it, you can freely make one, like in the past. And always, there is an option to share your feedback on relevant forum topics or via sending tickets to us.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I will agree with @WhyN0t here , you should always have a feedback thread open for various events/sales so the community gives you the feedback but sure it's no problem for us to open a new thread for each feedback but it will be long like this. Also agree with the sale dates , it would've been better if it was 30th of May until 1st of June or at least 1st-3rd of June..

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I will agree with @WhyN0t here , you should always have a feedback thread open for various events/sales so the community gives you the feedback but sure it's no problem for us to open a new thread for each feedback but it will be long like this. Also agree with the sale dates , it would've been better if it was 30th of May until 1st of June or at least 1st-3rd of June..
Will pass on the feedback. Unfortunately the dates for this sale will not change but hopefully future sales will be around the said dates.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will pass on the feedback. Unfortunately the dates for this sale will not change but hopefully future sales will be around the said dates.

That have often criticized on my world! Until today they have never changed the date. That is why I said it is a wish dream. In the ticket as well as in the forum that since 2015/16 It does not interest them at InnoGames. It remains at the 25 Sale :annoyed:

Deleted User - 114704

am I the only one that has questions why there is a need to have back to back sales? why can't you have them all in one? I mean if there isn't yet a consensus reached about the third easter horse set then just postpone the sale a few days?
It also seems very ridiculous that dates cannot be changed, everything can be changed. But yeah this is the Innogames management that's just poop.

DeletedUser500

am I the only one that has questions why there is a need to have back to back sales? why can't you have them all in one?
Well as people often point out, the sales only last for 2 days, have little to no pre-warning, and are always at the end of a month (unless there's only one premium set on sale, then it's towards the middle), which makes it difficult for most players to buy something in any particular sale even if they wanted to.

Easter: May 25th to May 27th
Spring: 30th March to 1st April
Winter: 14th February to 16th February
Western set: 26th November to 28th November

Halloween: 31st October to 2nd November
Lucille set: October 15th to 17th of October

If they're doing premium sales, I think it would be better for them to be 1 week long, with more choices of sets/items, announced at least a couple of weeks in advance, even though there's a premium sale every 1 or 2 months now... Which are all likely to flop because upgraded shop gear is the new meta for duelling and they aren't making strong fort sets anymore.
But I understand, even if I disagree with, the tendency to use high-pressure "surprise" tactics, usually found in mobile games, to sell nugget sets in a dying game.

It also seems very ridiculous that dates cannot be changed, everything can be changed. But yeah this is the Innogames management that's just poop.
I'm not really sure on this, but it's my belief that sales are dictated by the company, and the actual West team can't change them, only the content they contain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 114704

Well as people often point out, the sales only last for 2 days, have little to no pre-warning, and are always at the end of a month (unless there's only one premium set on sale, then it's towards the middle), which makes it difficult for most players to buy something in any particular sale even if they wanted to.
That's not really an answer to my question and don't really get why quoted me, but I'll take it. I completely agree with what you state, the announcement should come sooner and the time period to buy the sets should be longer and there should be more options. That's completely clear. But my question was: why would there be 2 premium sales within a week (according to what chickmcguy said that another sale would follow within a few days) instead of having 1 sale. Considering they are splitting up the easter horsesets and maybe in the second sale they will add more options.
I'm not really sure on this, but it's my belief that sales are dictated by the company, and the actual West team can't change them, only the content they contain.

And that is why I said "Innogames management" (read: the company behind The-West) and didn't say anything about the mods/CM because I'm aware they just have to follow what's told. Innogames' management can change the dates and in fact change anything they want because they own it.

I'm fairly sure we agree since we are saying the same things but maybe I'm not being clear enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
am I the only one that has questions why there is a need to have back to back sales? why can't you have them all in one? I mean if there isn't yet a consensus reached about the third easter horse set then just postpone the sale a few days?
It is something new that we are trying. The second sale will also include a few collector card items (not new) so we are trying to mover towards having smaller sales.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
He meant the new world. No because the world is new there will be no sale offer at the beginning. The sale starts for all other worlds from A - Z not only Beta