• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New horses+saddles

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why are the new horses and saddles so bad? Padden tolbert's is the only decent one. The other 2 are useless. Perry owens's clothes have the same appearance as aiming, the horse+saddle have a quarter.
Edit: If you change Perry Owens' horse and saddle 0.3 appearance to 1.2 appearance, it will actually become a decent set, slightly better hamilton's (which is 3 years old and it wasn't nugget exclusive)

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Guys don't take items added in Tw-Calc as the final product , changes can be made anytime , whatever gets added in Tw-Calc should not be considered as final so it's better to wait for official announcement and then tell our feedback about it. Tw-Calc is not associated with The-West.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Guys don't take items added in Tw-Calc as the final product , changes can be made anytime , whatever gets added in Tw-Calc should not be considered as final so it's better to wait for official announcement and then tell our feedback about it. Tw-Calc is not associated with The-West.
These items are already in the game (on beta). If you have inventory reloaded just search for them using Combo Comparison. I do not think they will be changed because these are not event items and we are not asked for our opinions.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
These items are already in the game (on beta). If you have inventory reloaded just search for them using Combo Comparison. I do not think they will be changed because these are not event items and we are not asked for our opinions.
They are not officially in the game yet , you can't buy it yet.. They always ask for feedback , yes majority of the times our feedback has been gone above their heads but sometimes they also listen to it , this year started well and up until now its going okay and I can assure you more things are coming but I guess its not time yet and I will let the CM do it himself when the appropriate times comes.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We greatly appreciate any feedback regarding any aspect of our game, thank you for sharing with us. Relating new items, TW-Calc is not an official page we don't take any responsibility for what is on that site. Keep in mind that new items bonuses possible can change. So if you got any ideas for future sets, write them here or send us via support ticket.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I don't remember ever having a feedback topic for nugget items.
They once asked for J.Fry items (or just Rifle) on their Facebook page but it was useless in the end anyhow.
So yeah.

And then there is Union Officer :njub:
this year started well and up until now its going okay
Disagreed. Continuing "Underpowered Gear Policy" isn't well or okay.

While we don't want OP/Power crept gear, there needs to be decent alternatives to the (popular) powerful gear of the past few years.
But yea it's not happening still.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
We greatly appreciate any feedback regarding any aspect of our game, thank you for sharing with us. Relating new items, TW-Calc is not an official page we don't take any responsibility for what is on that site. Keep in mind that new items bonuses possible can change. So if you got any ideas for future sets, write them here or send us via support ticket.
As i said, i discover these horses and saddles on beta server. I already provided my feedback. Padden tolbert's is ok, don't buff/nerf it. Perry needs more appearance otherwise will be useless and basset is really bad, but so are the weapons and clothes. You can add more hp and resistance to be an interesting choice, a combination between cortina and spirits set, but i truly doubt you'd do it.

ungava

Private
I hope Tolbert horse set wont change, if they want nuggets for it.
The Tolbert set was wrong calibrated.
The weapon set only gives +76 points compared to cortez. (+6,2%)
The clothing set only gives +93 points compared to cortez. (+2,4%)

Only those who don't build say it was a good set. If I have a levelled Cortez I'm not sure to change it for only +2-6%. At a dueler or a fort fighter set ok a 3% upgrade, but a builder set is different. Soon we cant build the big churches.(700+ level)
We wont start a new church, wont go back to fort fight. (I fighted for 6 years) If we cant build the big churches because InnoGames dont give good sets.. A lot of builders will end the game.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Disagreed. Continuing "Underpowered Gear Policy" isn't well or okay.
I am with you on that. What I meant by being okay is that they somewhat start listening to the community for once which is far greater that any other stuff , if the community has good relationship with innogames its a step forward to better things. I might be a bit optimistic but that's just my opinion.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
not a bad ideea but seems InnoGames don't need money anymore
This new Perry ride is not good for nuggets either, even if it has given 14 attack 14 defense or is balanced against the set (Lucille) or other rides from past years such as (Hamilton) (mcl. Jaunghin) etc.