• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.173 Discussion Thread

vitamin2002

Private
it seems , belts code were harder than another gears as less belt updated in one update in compare jacket , neckband , pants ...

pimpa1977

Private First Class
If you guys part of the support team have a feeling that NOONE is happy for the work you do it can be because we feel IGNORED.

I know you have a hard job keeping us relatively calm, but to be fair the reason why people not spending money on this game is because there is no suggestions been taken seriously....

I would suggest to have a talk with the higher management to actually try to implement some of the ideas we had before or this game just slowly going to die...

Thanks Pimpa

manco capac

Private
Happy Birthday, we're counting on you to make the cake and everything. Because we have a feeling that Inogames forgot its birthday :pifpaf:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please for the love of god I'm asking you again to not make us wait a whole month to buy/sell the new Sets....
The event is not over yet. Once it is over, we will try to make the items auctionable asap :).

If you guys part of the support team have a feeling that NOONE is happy for the work you do it can be because we feel IGNORED.

I know you have a hard job keeping us relatively calm, but to be fair the reason why people not spending money on this game is because there is no suggestions been taken seriously....

I would suggest to have a talk with the higher management to actually try to implement some of the ideas we had before or this game just slowly going to die...

Thanks Pimpa
All of the feedback suggested by players is always passed on to higher management. Once it is sent, we can of course push for it to be implemented but the final decision will always be taken by InnoGames.
Happy Birthday, we're counting on you to make the cake and everything. Because we have a feeling that Inogames forgot its birthday :pifpaf:
We haven't :).

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The event is not over yet. Once it is over, we will try to make the items auctionable asap :).

I know , that's why I'm telling you now before the event is over. I trust you will not let us down , waiting a whole month for the sets to be auctionable is a joke , making the clothes auctionable from the start of the event is something you should consider.

when is the next sale i hope this weekend i am sick of waiting :mad::annoyed::annoyed:

Last year there was a sale on May soo I guess soon there will be a sale although I don't know what kind of sale , considering the new Horse-Saddle of Paden,Bassett,Perry maybe they mix it , last year it was Deputy chef and firefighter in May and in June it was Lucille, Rugby,Football and Brocius,Behan, Michael Horse-Saddle.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Lower your expectation. It's not Al35ul decision.
Last year we had a spring sale with plenty of items, this year we only had spirits set.

Artem124

Sergeant
update perrys hat to equal bouns like the rest of the set!!! yal updating dumb crap.. update something useful