• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Finally our feedback has been implemented at last , although I'm upset that HP didn't get removed from Siringo set ( I was hoping for a damage set for attack but ) it's still good to see that traps got replaced by hiding , the damage sector bonus will help a lot the attacking side , I'm certain that this will change the attacking side % of victory by a lot.

Also nice to see hiding removed from Perry's set and adding dodge instead is a HUGE upgrade and it should've been like that ( although a bit upset again to see yet another vigor set but oh well , at some point I'm sure they will also release more shooting sets and also resistance sets which in my opinion are the most under valued )

Great to see a better set than Cortez , now we can build higher level churches ( and for those who whine about construction sets , deal with it, theres a lot of players who only enjoy building believe it or not )

Bassett set it okay I guess , not much to comment here..

@Al35ul CM can we also have the individual items in the announcement?

Artem124

Sergeant
construction set barly better then cortez.. shouldve at least had 50sp building more then cortez minimum!

Emilos17

Reservist
Hi, why Charlie Bassett's set has setting traps instead hiding? We have got corina for def and need strong set for tank in atack side. I think it would be a better solution and fixed a lot of problems. :)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Hi, why Charlie Bassett's set has setting traps instead hiding? We have got corina for def and need strong set for tank in atack side. I think it would be a better solution and fixed a lot of problems. :)

Ask IG why they make more deff set instead of listening to us and also for balance att set

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Not all players have the Cortina set and we have changed the Siringo set so that it is more useful in attack rather than def.

Deleted User - 114704

I can't see Charlie Siringo being a viable tank set? Ofcourse it can be used by a few to boost sector damage but with the lack of resistance on the set it's just not a tank set. Players using this set will have to be selfless because even tanks will hit high on this set and it has 0 dodging skills

bidliz

Private
I can't see Charlie Siringo being a viable tank set? Ofcourse it can be used by a few to boost sector damage but with the lack of resistance on the set it's just not a tank set. Players using this set will have to be selfless because even tanks will hit high on this set and it has 0 dodging skills
Well, try to hold any bullets with Siringo, without defense and resistance. Carl must be stronger than this :P

Emilos17

Reservist
Not all players have the Cortina set and we have changed the Siringo set so that it is more useful in attack rather than def.
Currently, everyone have cortina set if they want. Everyone want a strong attack set so what is the problem to make it? I read a lot of com there and every players sad that. This will make the battles better.

Beef

Lance Corporal
even implying that the changed set is gonna be useful is just a joke in its entirety...if it wasn't obvious this is a joke when they decided to release 2 traps sets when this game is literally dominated by defense. unfortunately...it's not the 1st of april anymore

by now everyone should realize that they have no intention of making this game work, so trying to beat the dead horse is a bit futile...

after what, 2 years of so-called feedback on what the next set should be to balance out forts, they do the exact opposite

comedy at its finest :lol: