• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Set Feedback

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The reason why this thread is open is for players to provide feedback on the sets for the sole reason of changing these to make them useful to the community. There are various other threads on this forum where you can discuss the state of fort battles or any other aspect of the game. I'll be sure to pass on all feedback in this thread.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The reason why this thread is open is for players to provide feedback on the sets for the sole reason of changing these to make them useful to the community. There are various other threads on this forum where you can discuss the state of fort battles or any other aspect of the game. I'll be sure to pass on all feedback in this thread.

No @Al35ul CM we will not , what's the point of discussing something when Innogames will not take any action?

Innogame produced Siringo and Basset which they are a fort battle set and player give you their feedback accordingly to what is going on with fort battles , Innogames is ignorant, idk how long you have been playing or when you stopped playing but you have to understand that defense is winning 99% of the time which it shouldn't be like that. There's a huge problem in fort fighting and IT SHOULD BE DISCUSSED EVERYWHERE UNTIL INNOGAMES DOES SOMETHING.

DeletedUser500

We really can't ask for more from you, thanks. I think the main points people are making is how sets constantly have inappropriate skills, and when we tell you, you pass it on and then nothing usually happens. It's almost patronising to keep asking.

And that even though I really, fully, truly, appreciate that InnoGames have finally recognised that they can't keep making stronger and stronger sets ad infinitum, the ones that have broken the game are still in existence in the same form that broke the PvP.
Perhaps it's as frustrating for you as it is for us.

Feedback would be much easier to provide, and much more relevant, if it wasn't presented in a per-level format.
It would be easier and more relevant still, if the Elite Testers and zz2 were revived and could actually get to see and feel out the new sets - without having to play the gambling mini-game for a week to maybe get a set.

Amazoning

Reservist
Are you having a laugh?

Absurd! Starting a discussion with completely unusable sets is not an effort to improve, but maximum incompetence! I do not use this forum because everyone has different change requests due to different server ratios. I am writing all my requests for a Czech forum, which you obviously ignore.

I appreciate your work, but you are working with the wrong tools. How can you change things based on feedback from "unknown" players - impossible. When I write a post and it is supported by 50 players who know me, do you implement it into the game? You should communicate more with the support of other servers. However, unfortunately you keep incompetent people there who do not know how to give you proper feedback (for example, the CZ server administrator is completely incompetent with systematic complaints!)

Without big changes, this game will never change for the better. The players who have sacrificed so much time for this game would have to play the forum more than the game itself so the changes make at least a little sense.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Time a question? Are there still original my where since 2008 still actively playing or are most of the Abgehauen and in the end still a handful is there. Is that the point of InnoGame department The-West? Have once written that you LCM times with us discusses

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
sorry but I really don't know what the heck you are saying?

Words only know how much Userin and User still here Playing since 2008 Are Registered there has yes The-West beta the gates Opened April 2008 Named the world 1

and asked why the LCM not even talk to us when many no longer believe in CM what he writes here

LCM = Leitente Community Manager
CM = Community Manager

DeletedUser5241

MS-Excel-Yoda-Meme-300x213.jpg

Please adjust the rifle damage :whistle: I'd love to have that on my duelist.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Dude, just use Google Translator, that would make more sense than what you're trying to say.

Stop criticizing someone for his ability to speak english , obviously English is not his first language and the fact that he is at least trying shouldnt make you make fun of him.

@BaggyBlue use Google translate , it will help you write and learn English fast!

Guiri

Corporal
I think the construction set is good, much easier to upgrade than Cortez. Also I don't really think we should release stronger and stronger construction sets just so people can build higher level churches.

The adventure set appears good for those that like adventures.

Then the big discussion point is the two fort battle sets. Both appear to be for tanks in defence, where we already have the strongest tank set ever, Cortina. If you had Cortina, these two sets wouldn't be interesting for 99% of the players. So a bit redundant-before-release. For this people have suggested to make them for attack, where there isn't really a good set if you didn't spend nuggets on Caribbean. It would make sense considering current battle problems but I kind of think it will go down the "redundant-before-release"-route.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Stop criticizing someone for his ability to speak english , obviously English is not his first language and the fact that he is at least trying shouldnt make you make fun of him.

@BaggyBlue use Google translate , it will help you write and learn English fast!

google übersetzer und und deepl übersetzer

to write in High German, I use Open Office 4, because I have dyslexia

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I wasn't making fun of him, just recommended the same thing to him, like you did.

sorry my my reply wasn't made for you

I think the construction set is good, much easier to upgrade than Cortez. Also I don't really think we should release stronger and stronger construction sets just so people can build higher level churches.

The adventure set appears good for those that like adventures.

Then the big discussion point is the two fort battle sets. Both appear to be for tanks in defence, where we already have the strongest tank set ever, Cortina. If you had Cortina, these two sets wouldn't be interesting for 99% of the players. So a bit redundant-before-release. For this people have suggested to make them for attack, where there isn't really a good set if you didn't spend nuggets on Caribbean. It would make sense considering current battle problems but I kind of think it will go down the "redundant-before-release"-route.
If they remove the HP from Siringo set and replace traps with Hiding it can be a very good set for damage dealing attack , last time a good set for attack ( damage ) came out was Ron but considering Ron only gives +Attack and its not like Captain that gives +Attack and sector damage , Siringo can be a very good replacement of Captain.

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
If they remove the HP from Siringo set and replace traps with Hiding it can be a very good set for damage dealing attack , last time a good set for attack ( damage ) came out was Ron but considering Ron only gives +Attack and its not like Captain that gives +Attack and sector damage , Siringo can be a very good replacement of Captain.

If they did that they would totally change the set and make it for damagers instead of tanks, for attack instead of defence. Right now there are definitely enough damager sets imo, Murrieta, Sam Adams, Phoebe, Captain, Ron etc but not many viable tank sets.

The only current use of Siringo would be for sector damage buffers that have Gringo weapons and Golden horse set.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Asking feedback for Sets before the Event starts?
Wow that sounds like Beta. (Oh wait..)

That being said..
We gave feedback for years and what really happened?

I mean it's good to see the "not-OP" aka "non-Power Creep" policy still going strong but it's annoying to see the sets as "Underpowered" instead.

We need alternatives, not downgrades from years old sets.

And, idk why they keep ignoring the game breaking sets of past.
(Union Officer, Gringo weapons etc)

I mean that doesn't make them go away does it?!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Asking feedback for Sets before the Event starts?
Wow that sounds like Beta. (Oh wait..)

That being said..
We gave feedback for years and what really happened?

I mean it's good to see the "not-OP" aka "non-Power Creep" policy still going strong but it's annoying to see the sets as "Underpowered" instead.

We need alternatives, not downgrades from years old sets.

And, idk why they keep ignoring the game breaking sets of past.
(Union Officer, Gringo weapons etc)

I mean that doesn't make them go away does it?!
Tower bonuses are the biggest problem, sure Union officer is broken I can't say the same for gringo weapons ( i have gringo weapons with captain ^2 and Murrieta horse saddle builder ) and even I can't get past those tower bonuses if someone wears cortina ( which in 99.99% is ) from 10 shots I get 8 misses while I'm playing with character bonus and everyone in my sector that i give my weapin bonuses also miss like crazy..

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Tower bonuses are the biggest problem, sure Union officer is broken I can't say the same for gringo weapons ( i have gringo weapons with captain ^2 and Murrieta horse saddle builder ) and even I can't get past those tower bonuses if someone wears cortina ( which in 99.99% is ) from 10 shots I get 8 misses while I'm playing with character bonus and everyone in my sector that i give my weapin bonuses also miss like crazy..
You are doing it wrong! You're not playing with gringo weapons with full leadership because a big part of the extra bouns damage from leadership will be negated by gringo's health! You go either full hp with golden horse+saddle or pass it to a friend with the same items in order to have 290 sector damage.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You are doing it wrong! You're not playing with gringo weapons with full leadership because a big part of the extra bouns damage from leadership will be negated by gringo's health! You go either full hp with golden horse+saddle or pass it to a friend with the same items in order to have 290 sector damage.

I make more damage with Gringo weapons than captain weapons at ^2 even if i get 1k extra health points