• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I also had the suggestion of ways to make drinks yourself. To date there has been no response from IG. Why are we bothering and making so many very good suggestions, but no feedback from IG came today. You, the new LCM, have to talk to our CM and not remain silent. It also makes us mad and angry.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
actually i am 450 duelling level and if i use potion nothing happens and i am still 450, so its pretty useless i would say
That is most likely because the potions reduces your duel level experience, rather than your duel level. Therefore, you most likely have a lot of extra duel experience that would make your duel level go way over 450, should there not have been a cap.

rel2

Lance Corporal
That is most likely because the potions reduces your duel level experience, rather than your duel level. Therefore, you most likely have a lot of extra duel experience that would make your duel level go way over 450, should there not have been a cap.
exactly, and i have one person to duel http://prntscr.com/26nybe5, so there actually isnt any possible way for me to make duel achievements without something that can reduce my dueling level

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
take the strongest duelist and go KO so you can lose XP

Don't know if the bounty has an impact on yourself with XP loss and duel level

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
i have 2,5 M xp in duel rankings, my duel level wont go down

When you duel the strongest where you can, don't lose an EO? If I Lose I also lose XP. Okay that's when someone challenges me

But not cheating but completely like you Duelist. With Duelist Buf :pifpaf:

rel2

Lance Corporal
When you duel the strongest where you can, don't lose an EO? If I Lose I also lose XP. Okay that's when someone challenges me

But not cheating but completely like you Duelist. With Duelist Buf :pifpaf:
i would lose 78 xp per one duel with that guy, while I have 2,5 M in the rankings, simply impossible

rel2

Lance Corporal
Ouch that hurts. Then you are invulnerable that you never lose XP
thats why i am saying that its impossible for me to do duel achievements, i would like to duel, but i cant duel if i dont have opponents :) and I am sure I am not alone, so there needs to be something done about it

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Congratulations on being in the Hall of Fame. never come there Poor you have 4 or 5 opponents but they're lost somewhere and can't get into the game. Now realize that you are so bored. Hence your wish that there is a special potion that will lose the duel level that you will be able to duel

Artem124

Sergeant
bro just use your bonds and buy the mystery potions i did it before and went down from 420 too 300 in a couple weeks .. its expensive ya blame InnoGames but ive done it

rel2

Lance Corporal
bro just use your bonds and buy the mystery potions i did it before and went down from 420 too 300 in a couple weeks .. its expensive ya blame InnoGames but ive done it
I already told you I have 2.5 M XP, if I use potion nothing happens and I dont have so many bonds, Bro :)