• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine's Day 2022 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser500

I'm happy that the sets are PvE, as I fear introducing new PvP sets before fixes to both duelling and fort fighting are implemented would be counterproductive, and simply perpetuate the eternal arms race that has destroyed the enjoyment of this once great game.

Kind of duplicating a thread by discussing the set bonus, but, do Maggie's items give +Labour Points per item? +80 seems weak.
But it's awkward to give feedback when the bonuses are displayed as "per-level" and not what that would actually translate to at level 150.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I'm happy that the sets are PvE, as I fear introducing new PvP sets before fixes to both duelling and fort fighting are implemented would be counterproductive, and simply perpetuate the eternal arms race that has destroyed the enjoyment of this once great game.

Kind of duplicating a thread by discussing the set bonus, but, do Maggie's items give +Labour Points per item? +80 seems weak.
But it's awkward to give feedback when the bonuses are displayed as "per-level" and not what that would actually translate to at level 150.
The sets will receive some form of improvement based on the feedback from our other thread. When the new bonuses will be ready,we will update our announcement.

Nailz

Reservist
The start in the year is good. Both sets, Angus and Maggie, look very nicely. Western based and seasonal and no easy cpoy and paste items. Chapeaux InnoGames.
Obvious your christmas wish to your designers is fullfilled. "Please give him more good ideas in western style" :wink:
Thank you for this, and keep up that way. :):up::lovetw:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
FortBattle Reward: Miracle Tincture, 3 Days VIP, Plum Cake, A Fever Drug, Caribbean Cocktail, Valentine Hearts Huge Bag of Hearts Heart Pie 16k Hearts, Union Pacific Bonds 250 Black Letter 500, Pink Letter 550 Bods Light Blue 1000 Bods Light Green 200 Bods 8-) :P ;)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
FortBattle Reward: Miracle Tincture, 3 Days VIP, Plum Cake, A Fever Drug, Caribbean Cocktail, Valentine Hearts Huge Bag of Hearts Heart Pie 16k Hearts, Union Pacific Bonds 250 Black Letter 500, Pink Letter 550 Bods Light Blue 1000 Bods Light Green 200 Bods 8-) :P ;)
Those rewards are way over line for a fort battle , 1000 bonds? Not even in 100 years , best rewards to give are consumables that contain hearts , x2 1250hearts for example or cakes and chocolate boxes.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Frage? Läuft Angus McGuffin oder hat diese Quest immer noch ein Hänger?

(Angus McGuffin
Henry told you that I'm sad. Yes, I am. Do you remember Waupee's aunt who has visited us recently? I think I fell in love with her. Her eyes are beautiful!)

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Frage? Läuft Angus McGuffin oder hat diese Quest immer noch ein Hänger?

(Angus McGuffin
Henry told you that I'm sad. Yes, I am. Do you remember Waupee's aunt who has visited us recently? I think I fell in love with her. Her eyes are beautiful!)
is the new valentine quest still bugged ?

i have only translated the question to english

Last edited: