• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hats are indeed stronger, or at least some hats were. I do believe the rest of the items have been re-balanced so that it maintains a good balance. We will continue to re-balance all of the old items whilst maintain a good gameplay balance.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will Donkey, Pony, Mustang, Berber, Arabian, Quarter Horse, Apache, Navajo, Pueblo, Shoshone, and Yuma Upgrade Too? and white and green corset and green skirt?

Joyce

Reservist
Hi! I'm glad that old item get their own new stats. But I've been doing some numbers, and I see that the clothing and the pants were not following the same criteria as de hats did. The hats give really good stats, even we can use them in exchange for the set hats, they are that good. But with the other parts we cannot. You can see on the image that for the same level level, the hat gives more skills, and i don´t know why.

My questions are: Will this be fixed? Meaning, balancing the items so is fair, or just give up and only use the hats, that is the only useful item. Will the other pieces (Neckband, Shoes, Belts, Weapons) follow the good criteria (Hats) or the bad criteria (Clothing and Pants)?

View attachment 658
That really is a problem. The upgraded heads are great, the upgraded clothing parts and the pants so far are pretty useless. I would suggest to either do it properly or dont waste any more time on this useless upgrading.

All pants are currently being upgraded. I believe clothing items have already been done - weapons will follows soon
I really would like InnoGames pays attention about weapons. A buff is not adding +2damage/level so you can reach a +300/320 damage at lvl 150 for everything and that's it.
A real buff would keep standard damage, and maybe add a little increasment per level, or something like that.
Though, it's my point of view, hats upgrade was quite satisfactory when pants' was not. Since it takes a long time, everyone here I think, would like theses buffs useful, not something you will use 3 days before the first event.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Will Donkey, Pony, Mustang, Berber, Arabian, Quarter Horse, Apache, Navajo, Pueblo, Shoshone, and Yuma Upgrade Too?
I believe the Donkey and Mustang are already improved, since their respective sets have been improved. The others do not offer any skill bonuses, so I do not believe they will be changed.

I really would like InnoGames pays attention about weapons. A buff is not adding +2damage/level so you can reach a +300/320 damage at lvl 150 for everything and that's it.
A real buff would keep standard damage, and maybe add a little increasment per level, or something like that.
Though, it's my point of view, hats upgrade was quite satisfactory when pants' was not. Since it takes a long time, everyone here I think, would like theses buffs useful, not something you will use 3 days before the first event.
Thank you for your feedback. As previously mentioned, the old item re-balancing is not meant to make these items the only ones used in the game, because they offer the best bonuses. Whilst it is true that some hats offer a strong bonus, this is not that much higher than the other items.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
some hats offer a strong bonus, this is not that much higher than the other items.
Not that much higher? Hats give 50% more than the other clothes, it IS much higher. Besides, people will keep chosing sets, as they give drop, luck, xp or income bonuses. I think you should reconsider and make pants and clothing a bit stronger. Otherwise we will not use them, making this updates useless. Maybe spend time and other resources on balancing battles instead

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Fancy felt hat was way too strong but thats mainly because it has all 4 usefull skill points,most of other items arent that much rewarding usually anyway. And some kinda relatively "strong pieces" for maxing out stats you can find even now.
I dont think that like full "puzzle" set should be stronger than actual sets so i dont know.

jaklee

Reservist
I think named-items (~15k +, which price higher than we can get from jobs) must be as strong as event sets. It's a joke that simple items which you can buy in towns give more points than the rare, named-items.
I think it's a good idea to make 130+ named-item "puzzle set" as strong as the best event sets - withput upgrade. If you make these named-items strong, people will buy more chests -> more money for InnoGames ;) (and the bonds wont be useless in the whole year except christmas event...)

Also, what's the point to keep the item's level requirement? The item's bonuses is level based, and low-level items are as strong (or weak) as high-level items...

Oh, and a message to the devs (if there is any):
Please use your mind and don't waste energy on this type of "features". If you are a bit more competent, you can easily create a script which update all items to level based, which consider the old bonuses when calculating the new bonuses. This way the main difference between different level of clothes can be kept easily. If you want I can write this script for you in the weekend (in any language, because it's a really simple code...), it could take about 2-4 hours depends on the language. You just need to modify it a bit to fit your code-base and test it. Max 1 week work and all items could be upgraded, with some tests...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's easy to make 750 KOs or 50 1 round KO, but hard to have 10k wins or 10k completed duels. I think you should make another achievment for 1500 KOs and 100 1 round KO.

Deleted User - 117528

you added an achievement for 10k duels but you didn't change the price or the functionality of the mysterious potion before...
Well with 3 players that I can attack on my server it would take me 10 years to make 10k duels. Seems pretty decent.

WE NEED A PVP FIX !!

Artem124

Sergeant
okay yall went a bit crazy on the " be challenged duel achievement " being dueled 5k times?? thats near impossible. you can have 5k losses caz you suck at dueling or is dropping.. but challenged 5k times??? come on ..

Deleted User - 117528

Thank you for your feedback. Achievements, in general, are by no means meant to to be completed in a short amount of time. Some achievements will be faster to complete, others will take longer.
And don't you think 10 years is too long ? :D

devs really can't understand pvp problem when u actually have NO targets ? what's so hard to understand.