• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
True only one thought. Wish for beta fans / friends to do the right thing once and not always design garbage sets where wardrobe muskists prefer to end up :njub: :lol:

rennokki

Reservist
Any news about changing the stats of the belts to make them scale? It seems like the basic belts from lv 1 to lv 115 (with some exceptions like the belt from the beginner set) do not scale.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Any news about changing the stats of the belts to make them scale? It seems like the basic belts from lv 1 to lv 115 (with some exceptions like the belt from the beginner set) do not scale.
Each type of item (coat, hats, scarves etc.) are being improved category by category. The belts will be improved at some point. I believe the most recent coat updated was the last one from that category, so we will start with then next category next (I'm not sure if belts will be next).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What is going on at InnoGames Game? The West Department has overslept to put pumpkin in? There aren't that many pumpkins on the market and when it comes to the wrong ones it is great

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
What is going on at InnoGames Game? The West Department has overslept to put pumpkin in? There aren't that many pumpkins on the market and when it comes to the wrong ones it is great
There is indeed a delay on (possibly) implementing the pumpkin event. More information will be posted soon-ish.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry Because the Trent was closed. Write my answer in here

I don't know why you never go everywhere first After researching the forum and then asking the question about Union Set? There are too many questions about the set but read that it will not be on sale for the time being. Nobody is interested.

And it doesn't force anyone to buy nuggets! It is voluntary. Approximately every 5 days, 15 nugget comes for free when you log in.