• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.159 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Will Doc set get any updates? Hat got the update it will be amazing to see a g(old) set be improved as well , Doc used to be really strong back in the days so if it gets updated I wish it can rival other defensive dueling sets too!!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Will Doc set get any updates? Hat got the update it will be amazing to see a g(old) set be improved as well , Doc used to be really strong back in the days so if it gets updated I wish it can rival other defensive dueling sets too!!
Yes, it will get improved. However, I cannot say with certainity that its new bonuses will be high enough to ''rival'' the newer sets.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
"We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level player"
> So does this update add new one(s) or future updates will?

Chinga set seems okay and almost a Duel set but what's Trading, Traps etc doing there?

Btw u didn't mention its Regen bonus?

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Will the new quest give lots of XP? I mean since we are high level , a quest that gives maximum 5k xp is not even worth doing ( sure for the achievement ) but if you're going to make NEW QUESTS for HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS then the XP rewards should be HIGH as well :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Will the new quest give lots of XP? I mean since we are high level , a quest that gives maximum 5k xp is not even worth doing ( sure for the achievement ) but if you're going to make NEW QUESTS for HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS then the XP rewards should be HIGH as well :)
Will pass it on.

"We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level player"
> So does this update add new one(s) or future updated will?

Chinga set seems okay and almost a Duel set but what's Trading, Traps etc doing there?

Btw u didn't mention its Regen bonus?
checking :)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why do you always add random useless skills on specific sets? Duel sets with working points or setting traps, attacking fort sets with setting traps etc. ?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Whats with this obsession for setting traps? Why bonus was even changed?
It was reflex + toughness on boots on original.

Edit:Also i have to say why does it feel only the skills are getting upgraded but not attributes? Is there gonna be some part 2 in like 2 years?
I feel like it should be atleast +0.02 (per level) instead of +0.01 so it makes atleast a little difference even there compared to old values.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why do you always add random useless skills on specific sets? Duel sets with working points or setting traps, attacking fort sets with setting traps etc. ?
Whats with this obsession for setting traps? Why bonus was even changed?
It was reflex + toughness on boots on original.

Edit:Also i have to say why does it feel only the skills are getting upgraded but not attributes? Is there gonna be some part 2 in like 2 years?
I feel like it should be atleast +0.02 (per level) instead of +0.01 so it makes atleast a little difference even there compared to old values.
I have already passed it on. I did not receive an answer yet, but it is most likely a bug and the right bonuses will be added to the set :).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level players.

where? don't see anything

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea that's what they mean with "Special" quests.

The usual crappy quests with crappy "rewards"

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It's not? Better than Tombola stuff or an alternative?

Level 150 requirement even lol.
Tombola gear Level 1 :njub:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It's not? Better than Tombola stuff or an alternative?

Level 150 requirement even lol.
Tombola gear Level 1 :njub:
150 level is a bit to much i agree , if 120 is the minimum level to be worn then it should not be 150, but you really cant go wrong with a 20% product drop chance single item man.. @Al35ul CM maybe consider making it a repeatable quest and make it that we can upgrade the item?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Special Quests
We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level players.

for higher level player? could be more levels
highest level player would be a much better announcement
please work on your announcements....:hmf: