• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.151 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The multilingual option will simply be implemented with the next update (i.e. changelog). All of the preparations have been made (minus the bug that will be fixed soon :P), thus it being cancelled for good is very unlikely to happen.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Question: Why don`t we see any changes about the new fort battle formula, level cap and the west 3.0 as all of has been promised for the first half of the year?

Answer: The developers not ready yet!

So my question is: How they still have a job?????

Answer?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Question: Why don`t we see any changes about the new fort battle formula, level cap and the west 3.0 as all of has been promised for the first half of the year?

Answer: The developers not ready yet!

So my question is: How they still have a job?????

Answer?
As already answered in past threads, the update itself is composed of different features, each requiring lots of preparation. Unfortunately we do not have any updates on the fort battle formula, but we are working on implementing the first features of ''the west 3.0''.

DeletedUser500

Hopefully "the west 3.0" features more ways for everyone to get the currently relevant sets, I've found there aren't enough opportunities to do that if you miss an event or a sale, you likely just have to wait for the next tombola and hope there's a new set created for the activity or game mode you want to participate in.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Like what?

There is no PvP balanced at all from what I've seen and we can't count even more Copy-Paste quests as "feature" now can we, so what's left?
We cannot release that at the moment, but the devs are on it. As soon as everything is confirmed to run smoothly, we will be sure to announce it :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Soon™ as the saying goes
It's all an illusion. They won't have anything else than new copy paste quests and some new levels.

Lots of times they admitted it anyway.

Also that lame video (a whole year ago) didn't say anything

Oh and,
They don't have any full time Dev afaik.
No QA team whatsoever either.

Last edited:
Oh and,
They don't have any full time Dev afaik.
No QA team whatsoever either.

I think its pretty obvious devs dont work more than 8 hours per week for this game.

But if it is still quite profitable and many players are willing to invest time and money in the future why dont they change the development status to a more active one?

And what does most of the community ask after all? Balancing of the PvP and maybe add a new feature once in a while. Such changes would be a project of few weeks for any other developer i believe.