• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Do you agree with the current cost and application of the Duel Reduction Buff

• Total voters

Rowdy Tcat

Reservist
Thank you for your feedback. We are already working in improving the old event items that do not scale per level however, I do not believe it will be possible to add these in the SHOP on sale - these can still be found on the market.

In most cases, if a player choses the wrong character class/profession class close to their respective availability levels (e.g. lvl 15. for classes and 20 for crafting) and contacts us immediately, it does happen that we can change this for them. However, we cannot offer changes to these features at later times.

Why can't the old event items be on market and the SHOP maybe some want to buy with nuggets/bonds and other rather pay $ on the market. Gives you guys a chance to make money and helps the players have the option that they feel works best for them at the time of purchase.

I just don't see why you guys can't sale these items in the SHOP so if we decide after having played our character for a while we want to make some changes. It helps us and helps you guys make money.

Thanks as always for your help and input.

Odders Feld

Reservist
Can I vote both yes and no? I cannot imagine any sane low level duelers with no interest in dueling wanting a system that opens them up to even more predatory attacks. On the other hand, high level duelers should be all for it so as to get a bigger pool of victims. I have a foot in both camps depending on which world I reference. Tricky :P

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I have deleted some of the most recent posts as these were not appropriate and did not contribute to the topic of this thread. Please remember to keep this thread (like all other threads) free of insults directed at other players.
When we will have the next premium sale?
As always, we have premium sales all throughout the year. We do not have an exact date for the next one, but there should be one available soon.

AndreeaVTM

Reservist
I have deleted some of the most recent posts as these were not appropriate and did not contribute to the topic of this thread. Please remember to keep this thread (like all other threads) free of insults directed at other players.

As always, we have premium sales all throughout the year. We do not have an exact date for the next one, but there should be one available soon.
What soon means like 1 week?

Rowdy Tcat

Reservist
@Al35ul CM

Is the gear being revamped to meet the newer gears strength though? Cause if not your missing my point of making all the gear good and available in the SHOP which means it would be in market as well. It needs to be made stronger though so anyone who joins the game has the option to buy the gear that they like the style and fits their build strategy. You guys would make so much more money and the markets would be nicely stocked I'm sure. I bet you guys run off 50% of the players you loose do to lack of gear.

Also if you truly want to fix the balance issue in dueling why not make good CLASS dueling gear? That way you can put some stats on it to help go with that classes bonuses and make up for where they are lacking....hey wait I think that may make sense and balance it...oh no we can't have that now... balanced dueling, wow what was I thinking.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM

Is the gear being revamped to meet the newer gears strength though? Cause if not your missing my point of making all the gear good and available in the SHOP which means it would be in market as well. It needs to be made stronger though so anyone who joins the game has the option to buy the gear that they like the style and fits their build strategy. You guys would make so much more money and the markets would be nicely stocked I'm sure. I bet you guys run off 50% of the players you loose do to lack of gear.
We have had multiple requests from players over the years to improve the shop items, and that was one of the reasons behind this choice. Yes, one of the other reasons was that of making these items useable again among thoseu sing tombola gear - but note that we are not trying to ''eliminate'' tombola gear by creating new, strong bonuses for the ''retro'' items

@Al35ul CM

Also if you truly want to fix the balance issue in dueling why not make good CLASS dueling gear? That way you can put some stats on it to help go with that classes bonuses and make up for where they are lacking....hey wait I think that may make sense and balance it...oh no we can't have that now... balanced dueling, wow what was I thinking.
I am not sure what you are referring to here - we have had lots of new dueling gear implemented from past events.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Dueling gear wont fix outdated formulas. both FF and Dueling one should get number adjustments/lowering imho. Because duels are recently hard RNG fest, not to mention duelling any soldier is kinda suicide with how broken their tactic bonus along with tons of hp they have has become in duelling.

Artem124

Sergeant
Prem dueler soldier wearing high tactic gear gets about 800 tactic in just gear + 50% tactic bouns from being prem?? so now their getting i believe 1200 tactic with no skill needed! now to break that you need crazy appearance.. you will need gear + many sps to try break that!! soldiers are Op in dueling!!! fix that!

Rowdy Tcat

Reservist
We have had multiple requests from players over the years to improve the shop items, and that was one of the reasons behind this choice. Yes, one of the other reasons was that of making these items useable again among thoseu sing tombola gear - but note that we are not trying to ''eliminate'' tombola gear by creating new, strong bonuses for the ''retro'' items

I know that some people like to collect the retro sets, have them for retro set FFs, etc. Some of that gear though looks real nice and is just not up to standards to go against a new set. So why not keep the retro set but make a series 2 of that same gear that has new stats as good as new sets just released would have? So we can sport the old looks but be competitive in duels and fort fights. Have them in the shop so new players or veteran players can have more options for gear and the cool looks that have been created but are now obsolete stat wise. Now I know it's a different concept but I say this with good reason. It would give the game developers more time to work on other things more for a while like fixing the fort fights, balancing the dueling, adding more game content. I'm not suggesting just quit making gear. I'm suggesting cut back on the amount of new sets but the sets you do come out with should be real nice sets that are focused on keeping the game balanced. To me some of things weren't thought out long term. An example: lack of gear to buy, which is frustrating to new and veteran players. Another example: The dueling being unbalanced. My last example: This one drove me crazy too, don't make a quest that has me go sleep for eight hours. That's you telling me, hey go try one of our competitors games out you may like them better.

Last edited:

Rowdy Tcat

Reservist
I am not sure what you are referring to here - we have had lots of new dueling gear implemented from past events.

What I am suggesting here are separate sets for just adventurers to wear, sperate sets for just builders, separate sets for just soldiers, and separate sets for duelers that take in consideration the different class bonuses. You can balance by making up for some of the down sides of the class bonuses in these type of class sets. Example: You can make soldier sets that would make a soldier better at building. Or a set that gives an adventurer some of the stats they are lacking for dueling. So that no matter what class you pick all can get to benefit in the same areas in the game. That's balance. The real difference in characters in this game should be is a range or melee in duels. In fort fights a tank, damage, or Hybrid build. That's where the balance already exist. The unbalance is in the current characters class bonuses. So by making the gear to be class specific can fix this. You can take this and merge it with my other suggestion about the old gear. It would cut down time in development of gear while fixing the unbalance of duels we currently have. Two birds one stone.

Seriously though character class changes, craft class changes, character changes, name changes are in higher demand than you think. I hear people talk about it all the time. We are human we change our minds sometimes and it doesn't always happen in our first 10-20 levels.

Thanks for hearing me out, I know it's outside the box.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I know that some people like to collect the retro sets, have them for retro set FFs, etc. Some of that gear though looks real nice and is just not up to standards to go against a new set. So why not keep the retro set but make a series 2 of that same gear that has new stats as good as new sets just released would have? So we can sport the old looks but be competitive in duels and fort fights. Have them in the shop so new players or veteran players can have more options for gear and the cool looks that have been created but are now obsolete stat wise. Now I know it's a different concept but I say this with good reason. It would give the game developers more time to work on other things more for a while like fixing the fort fights, balancing the dueling, adding more game content. I'm not suggesting just quit making gear. I'm suggesting cut back on the amount of new sets but the sets you do come out with should be real nice sets that are focused on keeping the game balanced. To me some of things weren't thought out long term. An example: lack of gear to buy, which is frustrating to new and veteran players. Another example: The dueling being unbalanced. My last example: This one drove me crazy too, don't make a quest that has me go sleep for eight hours. That's you telling me, hey go try one of our competitors games out you may like them better.
What I am suggesting here are separate sets for just adventurers to wear, sperate sets for just builders, separate sets for just soldiers, and separate sets for duelers that take in consideration the different class bonuses. You can balance by making up for some of the down sides of the class bonuses in these type of class sets. Example: You can make soldier sets that would make a soldier better at building. Or a set that gives an adventurer some of the stats they are lacking for dueling. So that no matter what class you pick all can get to benefit in the same areas in the game. That's balance. The real difference in characters in this game should be is a range or melee in duels. In fort fights a tank, damage, or Hybrid build. That's where the balance already exist. The unbalance is in the current characters class bonuses. So by making the gear to be class specific can fix this. You can take this and merge it with my other suggestion about the old gear. It would cut down time in development of gear while fixing the unbalance of duels we currently have. Two birds one stone.

Seriously though character class changes, craft class changes, character changes, name changes are in higher demand than you think. I hear people talk about it all the time. We are human we change our minds sometimes and it doesn't always happen in our first 10-20 levels.

Not sure if these would be possible, but I will pass them on :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

Following up on the idea of improving the old sets (couldn't find the exact line so I am quoting this one :P), could you provide some examples of what sets you would like to see improved?