• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Crafting Event 2021 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
About the leather saddlebags...
Master saddler have so many waytime shortening products that only stacks in our inventory. Could it be possible change the waytime shortening option to 40-40 damage or something more usefull?
Will pass it on :).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
the best option is to switch the energy from the field cook recipe to the saddler and vica versa.
the waytime is useless for the saddler
and the energy on the fort damage buff is useless to cook if you enter a fort battle

rel2

Lance Corporal
so now i see 2 recipes for blacksmith, 3 for master saddler, 3 for tonic peddler and 4 for field cook, so confusing... and in the announcement theres 3,2,2,2 so idk

Last edited:

Artem124

Sergeant
Do you mean 'Innovative Dessert in a jar''? If so, it gives:

Health Points Bonus: 80%
Energy Increase: 20%
Duel Motivation Increase: 20%

If you complete the quests, and thus obtain the respective recipes, they will always be in your crafting list.
wonder tincture is much better then that jar thing :P 100 energy + health + 20 work .. maybe you should buff that jar craft to give maybe 80% health + 20 energy + 40% work

voLeMaNe

Reservist
wonder tincture is much better then that jar thing :P 100 energy + health + 20 work .. maybe you should buff that jar craft to give maybe 80% health + 20 energy + 40% work
sure wonder tincture is better, but I don't think we should replace all the current buffs we have. It I like it better if they do different stuff, so there is more motivation to craft.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
About "Innovative dessert (Contest for an innovative dessert)" quest, we are currently aware there is bug, what give players wrong professional recipes, it will be fixed soon.

isn't the recipe a metal straw and a dessert spoon, supposed to be the blacksmith recipe?
So it dropped to the correct profession, but is coded for field cook which is a whole different mistake than getting the wrong professional recipe

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
isn't the recipe a metal straw and a dessert spoon, supposed to be the blacksmith recipe?
So it dropped to the correct profession, but is coded for field cook which is a whole different mistake than getting the wrong professional recipe
We are aware of this and it will be fixed soon. Please sned us a ticket if you are one of the affected profession classes :).

Trish

Reservist
@Al35ul CM @Etriel
What the Hell is wrong with you?
You have destroyed the Fortbattle with Officer Set, to earn few Euros.
in this process you made the adventurer useless.

The Community say nothing

With Racing Coach and Armor for the Mount, two Recipes have the same Effect. Why?

The Community say nothing

But now the absolutely best, a recipe you musst buy the product in the Shop!!
We dont want this
The West is FREE to PLAY an not BUY to PLAY
Enough is Enough
Stop this madness
NO Event on the normal Worlds

you want to see sensible recipes, look here page 11 2021-05_1.indd (twtimes.de)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
With Racing Coach and Armor for the Mount, two Recipes have the same Effect. Why?

Always wanted to talk about this but never had the time to do.. Racing coach is easier to do product wise and time wise where Armor for the Mount is totally a rip off and you need way to many materials and time to finish , so whats the points? Not the mention there are a lot of stuff that do absolutely NOTHING + you dont event need to craft them as they are not needed in ANY OTHER RECIPE

CowGirl

Reservist
Hello,

It is good to set up the crafts, will we be able to sell these products? that this one is useless, we do not need to go fast on the card, you should change the bonuses, we go fast enough like that, the others on the other will be used in battles, but for this product, it is useless.

to mount the motivation of duel, it is good but there are blacksmiths who do not duel and who make battles of forts.

Leaving the duel motivation and putting another bonus instead of speed would be better

Improved spurs (Blacksmith)
+50% Speed
Uses: 10
Duel motivation increase: 40%

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hello,

It is good to set up the crafts, will we be able to sell these products? that this one is useless, we do not need to go fast on the card, you should change the bonuses, we go fast enough like that, the others on the other will be used in battles, but for this product, it is useless.

to mount the motivation of duel, it is good but there are blacksmiths who do not duel and who make battles of forts.

Leaving the duel motivation and putting another bonus instead of speed would be better

Improved spurs (Blacksmith)
+50% Speed
Uses: 10
Duel motivation increase: 40%
will pass it on :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Where are you passing these things on? I guess into a black hole because we never hear from them again :D
All ideas and feedback are passed unto the devs. Passing them on does not always mean that an aspect of the game gets changed/implemented. When things do changed, we always announce them :).

will the 750 point crafting recipe part be available after the main quest is over? I am stuck trying to get to 700 doing an item that has a cool down, so it will be weeks before I get to 700, let alone 750. Just curious if it will be available as soon I finally get to 750 or if I will have to wait another year for it.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
will the 750 point crafting recipe part be available after the main quest is over? I am stuck trying to get to 700 doing an item that has a cool down, so it will be weeks before I get to 700, let alone 750. Just curious if it will be available as soon I finally get to 750 or if I will have to wait another year for it.
You would need to reach 750 points before the event ends in order to access the quest. Otherwise, you would have to wait until next year to obtain the recipe :).

CowGirl

Reservist
will pass it on :).

Hello,

I wonder what the developers are thinking.

The trade of blacksmith is very difficult, look at the number of gems to have to make the glass to have lanterns and pass the level.

At the end of his craft the blacksmith has a product that gives 50% speed: while a master saddler with a sulky has 200% speed.

To raise the motivation we have filter-tipped cigarettes, it goes back to 15% there are very simple products to drop.

Frankly, your high-level blacksmith product is useless at all. I will not mount my blacksmith on the French server, it is on.

I’m not going to pay for something that has no value, I prefer to stop nuggets, this product is really bad. Put great bonuses for strong battles or duels but not speed, we already have better.

Good gun

Cordialy

CowGirl