• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.148 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Its nice that you update old town items , I think its time to update most of the items , consider giving a tweak to some Gunsmith weapons as well , so they are more usefull in battles/duels

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Its nice that you update old town items , I think its time to update most of the items , consider giving a tweak to some Gunsmith weapons as well , so they are more usefull in battles/duels
They are all on our list however, there is a limit to how many items we can improve per update - but we will get to most of them eventually :)

TakiZ0

Reservist
In my honest opinion, i don't think you are doing the right thing by giving items such OP bonus / level, and still let the upgrade option available.
What will bonuses for next event items look like ? 0.89x / lvl ? 1.09 ?
If the next set for duels has a hat with 0.5 tactics, why not go for upgraded Fancy felt hat ? With 0.64 tactics / level not upgraded.
Where are you going with this ?
And you aren't even at the high lvl stuff yet :hmf:

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
In my honest opinion, i don't think you are doing the right thing by giving items such OP bonus / level, and still let the upgrade option available.
If the next set for duels has a hat with 0.5 tactics, why not go for upgraded Fancy felt hat ? With 0.64 tactics / level not upgraded.

I like that the items are OP and upgradeable. Anyone can get them without spamming nuggets. (and i'm the one who spams nuggets btw)

If you want to get OP item upgraded alot = get some 2-3kk money. Don't have money = farm it. Don't want to do anything and still want toget OP item = try to ask Red Cross for help.

I do remember good old times at ca. 2011 when everybody dueled in tailor's items and tried to get an innogames belt/harmonica's pant etc. from boxes for bonds. This was the TIME!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think its fair for players who dont spent nuggets , those who want to play the game freely can enjoy the game the same way , its time for players that play and played this game for free for years to actually enjoy it and actually have a bit of fun grinding those dollars to get some items upgraded for their benefit + old items are way outdated , not to mention "Talisman" and "Stone Chain" which they are the most useless items in the game.

I personally like the changes and would love to see almost all items in the towns buyable , it helps people that dont play with nuggets and its fair.

TakiZ0

Reservist
I agree with both of you, but the new sets that will come out from now on, will probably be alot stronger than current ones, and the ones released before.
To make the items worth to buy, and give them stats/lvl - fine, very good idea and much needed.
But if you make them stronger than what we currently have, i'm concerned about the future sets to be honest.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
I agree with both of you, but the new sets that will come out from now on, will probably be alot stronger than current ones, and the ones released before.
To make the items worth to buy, and give them stats/lvl - fine, very good idea and much needed.
But if you make them stronger than what we currently have, i'm concerned about the future sets to be honest.
After Bill Brocius and Micheal o'rourke set I decided for myself to stop concerning about any future sets :D

If you expect nothing good, you won't be dissapointed (can be a motto for this game??)

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Sure so go for puzzle build if its so op. Whats wrong with that, does set items has to be always the only strong ones? I think its good,- those items will have some useability for some people again now.

Is this quest a bug or you can do it 1 million times ? I finished it first time, got the reward. Second time, same reward, third time, same reward...
  • Requires:
    • - Wooden Whisk 0/1
    • - Baking Mold 0/1
    • - Butter 0/1
    • - Citrus Extract 0/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Sugar 5/5
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Raw egg jar 1/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Flour 1/1
    • -
      compass.png
      Blueberries 1/15

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Is this quest a bug or you can do it 1 million times ? I finished it first time, got the reward. Second time, same reward, third time, same reward...
  • Requires:
    • - Wooden Whisk 0/1
    • - Baking Mold 0/1
    • - Butter 0/1
    • - Citrus Extract 0/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Sugar 5/5
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Raw egg jar 1/1
    • -
      finished_shape.png
      compass.png
      Flour 1/1
    • -
      compass.png
      Blueberries 1/15
Quest should work fine. Please send us a ticket and we can look into your specific case.

Elisabeth

Reservist
you see only the quest for your profession - ask in the saloon or in the town chat for the other cake - you can give your own cake and become from an other player anouther cake