• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Crap missions... I need to reskill on duels ?

Knocked out in a duel: 0/2 - Duels as challenger: 0/5 - Earned money in duels: 0/2000 - Bandit duels won : 0/30 - Money won in bandit duels : 0/800 - Wanted persons caught: 0/3 - Bounty received: 0/5000 - One-Hit" Duel victory: 0/3
you don't have to reskill, just do the other quests like sleep, knocked out during job, watch movies or the lovely fortbattle quest :D :D ....
but the good thing is that you can buy the clover in the shop soon .....
the whole event is a big joke, i will ignore it

From the event listing it says
1. In order to receive all 5 items you need 290 golden clover. From daily quests alone you can receive 256 golden clovers and from the 48 hour tasks you can have 182 as well as an additional 200 golden clovers from the weekly tasks
So IF a person could possibly do every single thing there is a possible 638 clovers but , since so many of them are next to impossible there isn't a way for most people to do even half of those tasks.

and it says
2. The Daily and 48 hour quests are very easy to do, and many of them can be completed within a short period of time
ha, not true, I don't see the ones that are 'easy' I see plenty that are impossible or nearly so, such as the one that needs 3 one hit wins,. You took out the quest from last years event that needed one to replace it with 3 KO, but for this event you think someone can do 3 one hits, [somebody takes some strange drugs at InnoGames]

it also says:
all quests are divided between various areas of the game to ensure all players have the chance to complete quests relating to, at least, one area of the game that they enjoy.
Proportion wise this is not true, the majority of what I see is duel related, followed by fort and adventure, still looking for something I enjoy, I sure don't enjoy people KOing me. where is the love for the "berry pickers"?

finally the truth is mentioned, that it is all a nugget grab
6. The Golden Clovers will be available in the SHOP at a later date, should players wish to purchase extra pieces.
I don't and I won't

TheMegaira

Private First Class
  • Hint: By working together with other players you are able to finish more quests in a day.
is this a request to break rules,???? how else can someone help me complete the duel or fortbattlequest quest. maybe we can watsch movies together :D
there is no other quest where you can work together without breaking any rules

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
  • Hint: By working together with other players you are able to finish more quests in a day.

Some of golden coins quests need items what you can buy from market, so if someone only can do one part of jobs effectively like for example searching for gold dust, while other one collect lotus blossom so they can trade it later. Or one player's general store have got that necklace can sell it cheaper than buying it from 4x price. You can get that idea, where you can work with others without breaking any rules :)

robyxx404

Private First Class
Wasn't this supposed to be a set?:confused:
Where are the set bonuses as you state on the announcement post?:rolleyes:

Thx.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 23

Luka882

Reservist
6. The Golden Clovers will be available in the SHOP at a later date, should players wish to purchase extra pieces.

Does that mean you can get whole set this year? unlike you said only half can be obtained this year?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

Does that mean you can get whole set this year? unlike you said only half can be obtained this year?
No, the Golden Clovers will be on sale. The rest of the set (not including the ones that are available as displayed in the announcement) will only be available during next year's event.