• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick 2021 Discussion

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Well, what to expect anymore.. My expectations were already low but this is just tragic.. New quests make no sense whatsoever and there was probably not enough time to prepare the quests for the whole set.. New set is definitely not OP compared to other dueling sets..

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
1) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Sole survivor of a fort battle: 0/1 Reward: 20 clovers
unlikely to finish for most of the players

2) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - "One-Hit" Duel victory: 0/3 - 18 clovers
you removed 1 hit KO requirement from the last year quest and added three 1-hit KOs required to the new one, wth?!

3) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Level advanced by building construction: 0/1 - 10 clovers
impossible to finish for lvl 150 players!

4) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's two-day quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 48 hours. - Slept: 0/1 - 1 clover
wasting 6h of the event for 1 clover, how generous..

5) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Bonds from jobs: 0/10 - 6 clovers
again, another almost impossible to finish quest!

6) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Most knockouts in fort battles: 0/1 - 20 clovers
did person who designed these quests took into account that the number of fort fights we can attend is limited, on top of all the other activities we are supposed to do to collect the clovers/coins?!

7) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Highest damage dealt in fort battles: 0/1 - 20 clovers
another one which is not possible to finish for majority of players!

Just for the orientation, jacket requires 80 clovers and hat 40 clovers..

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
1) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Sole survivor of a fort battle: 0/1 Reward: 20 clovers
unlikely to finish for most of the players

2) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - "One-Hit" Duel victory: 0/3 - 18 clovers
you removed 1 hit KO requirement from the last year quest and added three 1-hit KOs required to the new one, wth?!

3) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Level advanced by building construction: 0/1 - 10 clovers
impossible to finish for lvl 150 players!

4) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's two-day quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 48 hours. - Slept: 0/1 - 1 clover
wasting 6h of the event for 1 clover, how generous..

5) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Bonds from jobs: 0/10 - 6 clovers
again, another almost impossible to finish quest!

6) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Most knockouts in fort battles: 0/1 - 20 clovers
did person who designed these quests took into account that the number of fort fights we can attend is limited, on top of all the other activities we are supposed to do to collect the clovers/coins?!

7) You have to finish quest St. Patrick's weekly quest (St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests) in 168 hours. - Highest damage dealt in fort battles: 0/1 - 20 clovers
another one which is not possible to finish for majority of players!

Just for the orientation, jacket requires 80 clovers and hat 40 clovers..
As i said... the quests are toal and complete bs... a lot of them are impossible to finish ... and there are even more quests which are total bullshit like get KO during work ... knocked out in a duel 0/2 <- btw this one is a daily one ... i said it so many times - GET RID of the person who is responsible for this game!!! this person has ZERO idea bout how the game works and what is good and what isnt .. this year is toal trash so far!!!

and all those shitty quests for a set which is toal bs and cant be obtained 100% this year - i mean even if we would be able to get all parts of it .. it would be still trash and useless... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
U better thank me - i spent 140 nuggs to skip the work to see this trash :D

inn0 should give them back to me :D
btw it was a mistake to skip 2 hours of work ... and i know that inn0 is very accommodating if someone spents nuggets by mistake ... so pls Al35ul go ahead and do a good thing today - everyone should atleast do one good thing per day :D

Deleted User - 117528

Im also wondering if Lucky clover chest will be on sale

Last edited by a moderator:
well I looked on the saloon, the indian village and the ghost town, and I don't see any quests that I would enjoy doing. I don't duel, I don't adventure and I rarely fort fight. Oh well I do sleep, so there is that ONE. I suppose I could arrange to get knocked out working, but I haven't done that since they took away the duel protection from that. I went townless instead, so that eliminates the working construction. Good thing I don't see anything about the new set that makes it worth my time.
Oh and If I said what I really think about this _______ I would be banned for life.

LAPPER

Private First Class
Question. Where are the clovers needed for the 290 to collect for the Pot O' Gold under the Events tab in Achievements ???? I have 16 so far and the total still needed is 290........