• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine's Day Event 2021 Discussion

TadschMahal

Sergeant
We're not asking for newer sets to always be miles better than previous ones and say they're trash if they don't. We're just pointing out that having random skills on them is not a good solution.
It's pretty obvious that a set serves a better purpose when it has a specific one (duelling, ffs, construction, jobs) and by better I mean it simply fits the game in a more logical manner not that it has to be totally op compared to existing ones.
If the problem is that we have too many events and too many new sets every year and it arguably ruins the game for some, it's far more logical to rethink the whole concept of tombolas (why not having only 1 new set instead of 2 to 3 every time? This alone will make a big difference in terms of longevity for the game and doesn't require InnoGames to cut back on events) rather than fitting random skills and bonuses on them and just keep flooding the game with 20 new sets every year imho.
Yes that is truly the point! They are trash cause of those random stats they give!
I also sad that we arent in need of new duel sets but it seem like inn0 wants one...
For the duel set we didnt make those OP stats it was Inn0....I only changed it to usefull stats...
SPs and APs only matter on PvP sets - for working sets it doesnt matter how many Sps and Aps they are giving cause 5 golden pickaxes is the maximum we can get and after that it wont change the money or exp we get - so thats why the APs and SPs dont matter on those sets...
But yeah for PvP sets i agree that we dont need more or better sets ...

DeletedUser500

I also sad that we arent in need of new duel sets but it seem like inn0 wants one...
So there was a new .net world that opened last year, I joined it to duel.
It was impossible to get the DotD duel set for months, so I spent like 2k nuggets on Patrick's set, just to get rekt by upgraded DotD sets. Those were my only two options for duelling (because shop gear is worthless content), for months of wanting to duel. I still can't compete, still can't get a better duel set, and likely no luck on a refund, so I've stopped playing.

Really, we need viable, but not-upgradable, duel sets, fort sets and work sets to be available to all to buy at all times for both nugs and something other than nuggets (not limited to a sales cycle. which is why killing off shop clothes was a disaster), so we don't have these stupid periods where we can't play the game because we can't compete, because DotD and the other tombolas are a game-breaking child-gambling mess for one that limit our character development to take place in Sales Cycles (and then while the tombolas are running, normal gameplay is mostly paused in favour of currency farming), and the Free-to-play content in this game are so far behind that there's really no point in playing like that - which is absolutely unacceptable, as the Free to play players are the main content of the game for paying customers.

I do believe that the Game Masters are finally understanding the damage Tombolas have done to the continuity of gameplay, and trying something different with the sets. This is positive.... Can I suggest that New worlds (if you open new worlds, against most player's wishes) must run a different version of the tombola than Old worlds, for power creep's sake.
Very triggering to see nonviable skills on a set, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
for every attack set there should be an equally good defence set
nowadays the only ones surviving an attack are soldiers with their extended hp
why isn't there a set for other characters to survive an incoming duel with a lot less hp?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
for every attack set there should be an equally good defence set
nowadays the only ones surviving an attack are soldiers with their extended hp
why isn't there a set for other characters to survive an incoming duel with a lot less hp?
curling would be a set for everyone else ... but its only for nuggets ... and yeah soldiers do not only survive because of their hp ... they also do because of their tactics bonus which is too op but inn0 doenst care bout that ... whole pvp is broken ....

OneTouch

Private First Class
Valentines day wheel set(Josephine) is way better than my level 2 defense(Highlander/Bounty hunter set combination) gears. Also its not even upgraded yet, so another OP defense set has been made, awesome job.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
sorry but the bonusses for gilberts set are just a big joke ( exp money and product) ... its useless to have a set like this... u didnt really learn ... stop mixing things up ... its just bad ... noone needs this sets cause there are better ones in game already ... making bad work sets is ok for u.... but on the other hand bringing josephines set as a mega op duel set ... stop giving duelers new sets every two weeks ... we dont need it ...

Last edited:

Deleted User - 117052

Can you please double check (and correct) the bonuses? There are clearly some nonsenses:
- Josephine has for 5 items +2 Defense, but for 6 none - well, I guess there shouldn´t be any, because now it´s just duelling set
- Gilbert - Idk, it´s odd to see bonuses dissapearing or decreasing with increasing amount of clothing.
3 items = 10 % $
4 items = 20 % product
5 items = 10 % of $, exp and product
Or are those increments not cumulative values, because they are strangely low anyway.

Thanks.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Can you please double check (and correct) the bonuses? There are clearly some nonsenses:
- Josephine has for 5 items +2 Defense, but for 6 none - well, I guess there shouldn´t be any, because now it´s just duelling set
- Gilbert - Idk, it´s odd to see bonuses dissapearing or decreasing with increasing amount of clothing.
3 items = 10 % $
4 items = 20 % product
5 items = 10 % of $, exp and product
Or are those increments not cumulative values, because they are strangely low anyway.

Thanks.
The bonuses are correct. Note that the individual items from the set also offer bonuses within those specific areas, so these values are higher than what is simply offered from the set bonus.

Deleted User - 117052

If the final bonuses of clothing set are the sum of what is put in your spoilers, than sets are quite decent (done quickly):

+0.09 Strength
+0.11 Mobility
+0.09 Dexterity

+0.8 Vigor
+0.9 Dodging
+0.9 Aiming
+0.6 Appereance

+70 Labour Points
+50 % Experience
+ 2 Defense

+0.09 Strength
+0.09 Mobility
+0.08 Charisma

+0.7 Toughness
+0.8 Hiding
+0.8 Swimming
+0.7 Fine motor skills
+0.9 Trading
+0.2 Animal instinct
+0.1 Dodging

+120 Labour Points
+ 30 % $
+ 40 % Product drop
+ 45 % Experience

Otherwise, sorry to say - it´s random rubbish... Don´t get why with 2 items of Josephine I would get bonus +.4 Vigor and with 4 or 5 just +.05. That seems to be like penalty for being lucky. Same is the example I gave in my first post, why with 4 items of Gilbert is product drop higher than with 5 or 6? I don´t know individual bonuses of clothes, but I don´t expect that every piece includes +5 % product drop to balance the "penalty" for wearing more clothes than 4...

TadschMahal

Sergeant
If the final bonuses of clothing set are the sum of what is put in your spoilers, than sets are quite decent (done quickly):

+0.09 Strength
+0.11 Mobility
+0.09 Dexterity

+0.8 Vigor
+0.9 Dodging
+0.9 Aiming
+0.6 Appereance

+70 Labour Points
+50 % Experience
+ 2 Defense

+0.09 Strength
+0.09 Mobility
+0.08 Charisma

+0.7 Toughness
+0.8 Hiding
+0.8 Swimming
+0.7 Fine motor skills
+0.9 Trading
+0.2 Animal instinct
+0.1 Dodging

+120 Labour Points
+ 30 % $
+ 40 % Product drop
+ 45 % Experience

Otherwise, sorry to say - it´s random rubbish... Don´t get why with 2 items of Josephine I would get bonus +.4 Vigor and with 4 or 5 just +.05. That seems to be like penalty for being lucky. Same is the example I gave in my first post, why with 4 items of Gilbert is product drop higher than with 5 or 6? I don´t know individual bonuses of clothes, but I don´t expect that every piece includes +5 % product drop to balance the "penalty" for wearing more clothes than 4...
its cause someone makes those sets who hasnt played tw ... one set is randomly trash and one set is just op