• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
again I will repeat the question.

when curling items will be in shop?
will the winter collector cards and snowballs be available in shop too?
so that people might be able to get the card achievement or get an extra chance to get one of the sets inside the snowballs?
cause with curling not be able to upgrade anymore? no problems can happen with both being in the shop.

cause I like a chance to score the valentinus set on my main world... the only event set I haven't got yet

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Why don't you simply make curling set same way as clover set: everybody can get at least 1 set in quests, but if they want more - use nuggets. Upgrades availeable, but items unsaleable.

This eliminates problem of multi accounts, gives everyone complete set and also allows to make InnoGames some money by nuggets purchases for those upgraders.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
again I will repeat the question.

when curling items will be in shop?
will the winter collector cards and snowballs be available in shop too?
so that people might be able to get the card achievement or get an extra chance to get one of the sets inside the snowballs?
cause with curling not be able to upgrade anymore? no problems can happen with both being in the shop.

cause I like a chance to score the valentinus set on my main world... the only event set I haven't got yet
They will be in the SHOP soon :). Yes, the winter collection cards and snowballs will also be in the SHOP

It's nice and all to have something to do with my spare time... clicking clicking clicking jobs for snowballs. but what happened updating these rewards?

These events were so exciting back in 2017 when we had our first clicking event pumpking hut. We could find hombre/Dancer set (2016 items) on that time, several people, were using these sets on their daily game. What happened with scaling these rewards for newer items? I mean it's 2021 already Literally no one not even newbies on old worlds have any use of 2012-2015 sets if they are in any helpful town or alliance. There are several newer sets laying around in people's inventory. I do advise all new players just to sell this clutter to mobile trader to get cash.

For later events is it possible to add set from 2012-2019 maybe even 2020? for this year's clicking events?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
collecting 100 snowballs and getting a few valentinus items.
but no option to complete the set?
will it be in shop later on?
same goes for cupid.
cause the chests are almost impossible to get

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
coll cards and quest items in shop
but not the snowballs??
will they be available later on?
I do not believe they will be, but I will double check.
and when will the rest of the set appear in the shop?
In a couple of days :)

It's nice and all to have something to do with my spare time... clicking clicking clicking jobs for snowballs. but what happened updating these rewards?

These events were so exciting back in 2017 when we had our first clicking event pumpking hut. We could find hombre/Dancer set (2016 items) on that time, several people, were using these sets on their daily game. What happened with scaling these rewards for newer items? I mean it's 2021 already Literally no one not even newbies on old worlds have any use of 2012-2015 sets if they are in any helpful town or alliance. There are several newer sets laying around in people's inventory. I do advise all new players just to sell this clutter to mobile trader to get cash.

For later events is it possible to add set from 2012-2019 maybe even 2020? for this year's clicking events?
What happened to the decent drop rate from previous event? :boone:
I will pass this on :).

collecting 100 snowballs and getting a few valentinus items.
but no option to complete the set?
will it be in shop later on?
same goes for cupid.
cause the chests are almost impossible to get
Valentinus may or may not be in a sale at some point in the near future. I have asked about this but I do not have a decisive answer. I will also ask about Cupid.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so you say things without even knowing?
you immediately remind me of liar leones.
talk a lot and know nothing.
verify your sh*t before you give info to the community.. you are the cm you know

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so far this event is just useless
crappy set, crappy rewards on snowballs
crappy quest with a lot of prods and no usefull reward
and also incomplete sets?
InnoGames really outdone themselves this time
and then later on some old crappy nugg sets?
dogset very useless
prisonbrothers way to expensive
incomplete wright brothers...where is the clothing?

ideas from InnoGames getting worse and worse

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I know u havent announced the winter sale which starts tomorrow - but please make a more usefull ''wintersale'' - the wintersale consists of 3 crappy sets and one okayish set.. first the rest of the curling player set ... which is still kind of okay ... but the secound set is the wright brothers set ? are u serious .. this set ist just damn trash and outdated ..... the third set is the prison brother set ? also trash and outdated .... the last thing we could buy is the puppy basket .. which is overpriced for useless puppies .... can u please add more usefull sets like the socceerfans or deputy chefs or firefighter ?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Im happy to see comeback of prison brothers, but like 3100 nuggets for set from 2017 and mostly "work set" only. Kinda overpriced.. sad. Its nice to bring older sets back but prices should be adjusted for real.. It has higher price than the broken union officer even had which was 2200 nuggets for the whole set.
Also i guess atleast them avatar parts from prison brothers arent gonna be part of the sale too right?

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
1) curling set has to be upgradeable. Multi accounts don't matter now, as it is still required to buy the rest of the set for nuggets. So tradeable items are senseless, as those who don't spend nuggets, will not use "free" set items as they don't get the rest of the set. Either set is upgradeable and unsellable or upgradeable and saleable. The current option is senseless.

2) Prison brothers is an absolutely outdated set. You did issue a lonesome cowboy set on western Friday, which is the same year as prison brothers. Many people bought it? I guess 0,000001% of players. Absolutely useless sets, as most actual free sets are better. So why use nuggets for that old stuff? Just add carnival set/wooden crate/deputy chef or any other sets instead.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
1) curling set has to be upgradeable. Multi accounts don't matter now, as it is still required to buy the rest of the set for nuggets. So tradeable items are senseless, as those who don't spend nuggets, will not use "free" set items as they don't get the rest of the set. Either set is upgradeable and unsellable or upgradeable and saleable. The current option is senseless.

2) Prison brothers is an absolutely outdated set. You did issue a lonesome cowboy set on western Friday, which is the same year as prison brothers. Many people bought it? I guess 0,000001% of players. Absolutely useless sets, as most actual free sets are better. So why use nuggets for that old stuff? Just add carnival set/wooden crate/deputy chef or any other sets instead.
Ah ok ... so for nugget users its ok to get lvl 5 weapons almost for free ... u didnt really get it i guess ....

leandro.colo

Reservist
hello, curling objects, they will no longer be upgradeable, and those that are bought in the shop either?

I have improved my gun trousers and boot to level 2, and now what will you do will they take it away from me?

I don't understand the dynamics of selling old things.
The other thing that I do not understand, selling only 3 days, will you sell more than having the shop open?

Because they do not put all the premium sets in the shop, and that people buy when they want the set they want.

And the union set? I think it must be the most sold in all of recent times, they will put it in the year 2025 or 2030 that is my doubt.