• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
This is just stupid.. another underpowered meelee dueller set, instead of giving us finaly regular one from tombola in future. I wish the leadership would stay, so you wouldnt have excuse not to give us another set for another year when ranged duellers will get again atleast 2 strong tombola ones in upcoming events i bet xD.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
This is just stupid.. another underpowered meelee dueller set, instead of giving us finaly regular one from tombola in future. I wish the leadership would stay, so you wouldnt have excuse not to give us another set for another year when ranged duellers will get again atleast 2 strong tombola ones in upcoming events i bet xD.
1. You dont know the setbonus yet so u cant know if its underpowered or not.
2. Cowgirl set is not underpowered

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and again.... please make the other sets auctionable too. valentinus carnival
multiple sets in inventory isn't anything worth having

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
quest items not auctionable..... that's very funny
so if you ain't got enough out of the snowballs? you have to buy them in shop later on?
with a nice fat price on it I suppose?

OneTouch

Private First Class
Four parts of the set which required for quest can be sold via bonds. As seen before people are no shy of creating dozens of multis for events.. Thats why quest items shouldnt be auctionable. I'm pretty sure none of us wants to see level 5 curling weapons around.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well thanks for the update but Quest items + Collection cards drop rate still equals to %52.85 in total.
That's too much.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Four parts of the set which required for quest can be sold via bonds. As seen before people are no shy of creating dozens of multis for events.. Thats why quest items shouldnt be auctionable. I'm pretty sure none of us wants to see level 5 curling weapons around.
Quest items should be auctionable or at least be in the shop for a few bonds .... but the problem here is that the questitems are setitems which arent that bad ... in this case they shouldnt be auctionable cause of what they are ..... imagine making them auctionable ... on each world there would be some players with lvl 5 weapons ....cause with this droprate out of the snowballs it would be too easy to get it to lvl 5... and thats why they shouldnt be auctionable ....

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
... not auctionable ... VERY FUNNY! What should one do, if after 100 snowballs the 5 requested curling player shoes did not appear? It seems to me that soneone did not think properly about the quest...
I have just passed this on and we have decided to make the Curling items that can be obtained from the snowballs actionable. Chances are the rest of the set will be actionable too, but nothing is confirmed yet.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
what about the collector cards? this year and last? will those be in the shop?
will the snowballs themselves show up in shop. ..so people can gamble themselves what they want?
these snowballs are so random in drops it's one of the easiest to put in shop if you compare them to other snowballs pumpkins they put in the shop before

quis

Private First Class
I have just passed this on and we have decided to make the Curling items that can be obtained from the snowballs actionable. Chances are the rest of the set will be actionable too, but nothing is confirmed yet.
Thanks, thats a nice compromise

OneTouch

Private First Class
There are many solutions to fix this quest and management chooses the one which will get abused most. You can change quest requirements, you can sell quest items via bonds... Oh no you have to make them auctionable so people can create dozens of multis and upgrade their gears to level 5 including weapons.

Gift Hunt 2020 was a simple example, you saw how people abused event. Why you keep repeating the same mistake?

killado

Private
No!!!... Old servers got 10% more multis so people got super things, from the pumpkins.
Let Angus MacGuffin buy the parts for 20% UPBS of the price it will be available on the shop. That way people can trade the pieces and go buy the ones they need at the shop. Easy way to get them away or get UPBS to buy some that you could not get. Still, got 56 parts. Still have 4 to 7 of each after using the 5 needed for getting to the last quest available.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
No!!!... Old servers got 10% more multis so people got super things, from the pumpkins.
Let Angus MacGuffin buy the parts for 20% UPBS of the price it will be available on the shop. That way people can trade the pieces and go buy the ones they need at the shop. Easy way to get them away or get UPBS to buy some that you could not get. Still, got 56 parts. Still have 4 to 7 of each after using the 5 needed for getting to the last quest available.
20% would be a bit less i guess - but he could have offers like he has for other buffs or items so we could chose what we want - giving him a weapon and we could chose between a jacket, rifle, a good buff or bonds ... something like that would be nice

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
and the rare sets like valentinus and romeo?? ain't even auctionable or upgradble?
is something going to be done about that?
or am I stuck with double items that have no use?

every other missions? you find the correct amount of quest items.... never more than you need.
why is it so hard to make that possible into the snowball or any other click event?
InnoGames also changed the valentine wheel... after the set is out.... it comes back again.
so why not reverse it with a click event and its quest items?
why isnt there a mission in the quest where you have to insert some stuff to get the needed curling shoes.
for example you get 10 blue snowballs, and you need 5 or6 to do the mission to get 5 pair of shoes or even 6 so you will be left with one.
inserting set items like this? will always give problems with cheaters one way or the other. so build a safeguard in it so you can not get any more.
with the mission example? it doen't need to be auctionable or even upgradble.... so it solves all the problems you got right now

and if you got more colored snowballs then you need? make them auctionable.
there is no way anybody could benefit from it, cause everybody only got one mission for it and the end result is not auctionable.