• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

"2021 Plans"

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well, apparently and unsurprisingly 2020 plans of InnoGames for The-West became "2021 plans" , yet the only thing we hear of is "Level 200" still (which won't help to game in any way)
And even that, is still very unclear.

I mean we get it, you have at max 2 (prolly part-time) Devs with a management who has no interest in making the game "better" ..

But come on. Stop mocking us at least.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Well, apparently and unsurprisingly 2020 plans of InnoGames for The-West became "2021 plans" , yet the only thing we hear of is "Level 200" still (which won't help to game in any way)
And even that, is still very unclear.

I mean we get it, you have at max 2 (prolly part-time) Devs with a management who has no interest in making the game "better" ..

But come on. Stop mocking us at least.
I have passed on that some players are against the idea of raising the level cap., however, please note that our ''Big Update'' will also bring new quests, new achievements and new quest-givers, not just the increase in level.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
New Quests, New Achievements... We get those every 2 or 4 weeks..
So it's nothing new.. And doesn't make the game any better.

We need PvP improvements..
Server merges/migration and all that.

Last edited:

Zulus

Private
I hope that you have also passed on the info that some players are very happy and excited about the idea of raising the level cap.

Artem124

Sergeant
i would consider a big update on the fair.. increase product donations + construction points too finishing the fair. update he reward list.. its all crap 99% of them

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I hope that you have also passed on the info that some players are very happy and excited about the idea of raising the level cap.
Because they can be max level right away?
As if they weren't when Level 150 hit?

Yea, thought so.

I wouldn't be worried if I were you though.
I mean since when InnoGames listen and change their plans even when nobody approves ?! :roll:

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I have. Feedback is gathered from all servers - not just the Beta server.
i would consider a big update on the fair.. increase product donations + construction points too finishing the fair. update he reward list.. its all crap 99% of them
We do have some plans in mind for the Fair.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
"Big update" where is nothing that new in general looks like so far. Raising lvl cap with outdated formulas in both duels and ff seems as clearly nice idea.
Instead of saying yes to merging(migrate) playerbase on dead servers(Instead of ignoring it in same way as the other topic on forums here lmao), or rework duels/ff formulas finally.
How will raising lvl cap with broken leadership help to anything? For duellers(well any dmger) more dmg in general for free, for tanks even more hp for duellers to shoot/crit at to die even faster? Nice.
Also still nothing new with adventurer class.
I hope before lvl cap is released formulas will get some tweaks atleast.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I'm reasonably new to the forum
Surely that doesn't mean you are fairly new to the game to NOT to know the fact that, all the Item Sets are Level based?

But let me try nonetheless.
Level 200 means that; instead of 150, their base stats will be multiplied by 200.

As it happens.. There are only very few Formulas that have "Diminishing Returns" (Probably the 2 here)
Therefore, increasing Level Cap only becomes an another type/amplification of Power-Creep.

Which, makes the "Damage simulator" , that this game has become, even worse.
While increasing the "Premium" gap (Freebie v Payer) and making "Newbie Life" , that InnoGames doesn't care, even harder, since reaching to Level 200 will be much longer than Level 150, no matter what.
I hope before lvl cap is released formulas will get some tweaks atleast.
Hope so.
But so far they only mention Quests and Achievements, which are the things we basically get every few Weeks, as "Big Plans".

Last edited:

gordonhunter

Private
Surely that doesn't mean you are fairly new to the game to NOT to know the fact that, all the Item Sets are Level based?

But let me try nonetheless.
Level 200 means that; instead of 150, their base stats will be multiplied by 200.

As it happens.. There are only very few Formulas that have "Diminishing Returns" (Probably the 2 here)
Therefore, increasing Level Cap only becomes an another type/amplification of Power-Creep.

Which, makes the "Damage simulator" , that this game has become, even worse.
While increasing the "Premium" gap (Freebie v Payer) and making "Newbie Life" , that InnoGames doesn't care, even harder, since reaching to Level 200 will be much longer than Level 150, no matter what.

Hope so.
But so far they only mention Quests and Achievements, which are the things we basically get every few Weeks, as "Big Plans".

Thanks for the reply

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
higher level cap also means higher duel levels...so even level 150 would be safe for a long time.
most formula's don't work probably because they are fixed on standard values.
when level changes the values... so should the formula adapt.
raising the level cap is only a real problem in fort battles... and not so much on other things
but a lot of servers in different communities don't even have fort battles because of the op sets and the everylasting upgrading

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
most formula's don't work probably because they are fixed on standard values.
Damage formulas don't have any boundaries, Diminishing returns and/or Soft Cap.

Meanwhile having everything in Hp still does better than having some Hp to try get more Dodges and/or Resist.
raising the level cap is only a real problem in fort battles... and not so much on other things
It is a problem in all PvP, but Fort Battles will be effected more, being a "Team" thing.
Others are already clown-fiesta.

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
adventures already got killed from the start
duels still have the level difference to protect you sometimes or knock yourself out if needed.
maybe fort battles should have a limited sets available for every battle
so the upgraded are not possible, cause that everlasting upgrading is also killing fort battles

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well, I can't consider myself an "expert" on Duels but I know the mechanics and formulas of them are totally out of place for some years.

Upgrade your Weapon to +2 or +3, Stand up, Aim Head, voila.. Damage wins.
If you are a Soldier? Even better.

Soldier and Dueler class are the masters of this game for too long.
maybe fort battles should have a limited sets available for every battle
so the upgraded are not possible
Well, u know it's not a realistic/practical thinking..

I'd rather have them finish what they started on Event server and change the damn Formulas already.

Monrey

Reservist
I have passed on that some players are against the idea of raising the level cap., however, please note that our ''Big Update'' will also bring new quests, new achievements and new quest-givers, not just the increase in level.
How long do we have to wait for this ”Big Update”? Can you give us a rough estimate?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It was planned to arrived in 2020, and its already 2021.
They can't even tell anything more than "Higher Max Level" (that is, "maybe") and Quests-Achievements..

So..
Whaddaya think?!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
How long do we have to wait for this ”Big Update”? Can you give us a rough estimate?
We do not have an exact date, as some parts of the update are not finalised - but it should, hopefully, be sometime this year.
It was planned to arrived in 2020, and its already 2021.
The update has always been planned to be released sometime in 2021, it was just the announcement that was released in 2020.