• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Help! Romanian Servers are dying !! WE NEED CHANGES !

Deleted User - 117116

Hello fellow cowboys/cowgirls !

I am writing on behalf of romanian players. WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES !

We love this game, some of us started playing when it was first released on the .ro servers. Some of us quit in the meantime, some came back, some were lost forever.
WE NEED CHANGE! Why i started this topic on this server? Because on .ro our suggestions are not being passed on further!!

WE don t want any new world, we want fewer worlds!!! There are worlds where less than 80 players are active, we want to MIGRATE TO ACTIVE WORLDS! Nothing is being done in so many years, 0 interest from our admins! Delete all useless worlds!!!!

WE wonder why something is implemented here and we have to wait on our servers 6-7 days to have it. Laziness? Sometimes changelogs from here are not even being translated to romanian , just copy and paste, shame !

WE wonder why The-West doesn't have an app for ur mobile! IT S 2020 almost 2021, people use their phones more than anything, i think u would bring a lot of players having a mobile app and it would make some people lives easier playing this game from their mobile. Also, u might want to invest in ads, i haven t seen a tw. ad in years !

WE wonder why duels formula is BROKEN ! I mean , 1200 Aiming , 1000 appearance and i hit 3/8 against a much weaker opponent !

WE wonder why in 2020 there are useless rewards/sets ( pumpkins event - useless old sets that everyone sold at minimum)!

WE wonder why we can't sell upgraded items or downgrade them , what should i do with baker up3 that was replaced by a free set at an event ! That s madness !

The list goes on, probably i m just wasting my time writing this and nothing will be done :)

DeletedUser500

Well this isn't really going to do much even if it does get passed on from here, especially the things specific to the RO server, but some of the points you made do concern the game as a whole and I'd like to talk about them.

WE don t want any new world, we want fewer worlds!!! There are worlds where less than 80 players are active, we want to MIGRATE TO ACTIVE WORLDS! Nothing is being done in so many years, 0 interest from our admins! Delete all useless worlds!!!!
I'm pretty confident in saying all want this, every single one of us, on every single server. Competition Speed Worlds should cater to the small percentage of players who want to have that new world experience, of having a tombola a month after the world opens.

WE wonder why something is implemented here and we have to wait on our servers 6-7 days to have it. Laziness? Sometimes changelogs from here are not even being translated to romanian , just copy and paste, shame !
I'm slightly unsure what you mean here, this is the BETA server for the game, so content gets tested here before it goes to the real/production servers. Slow CoMas are another issue we can't do a thing about - just appreciate the good ones while we have them.

WE wonder why The-West doesn't have an app for ur mobile! IT S 2020 almost 2021, people use their phones more than anything, i think u would bring a lot of players having a mobile app and it would make some people lives easier playing this game from their mobile. Also, u might want to invest in ads, i haven t seen a tw. ad in years !
There's never going to be an app because the team is too small and this 10 year old game won't get any investment. The game should work okay on smartphones, however you can't use scripts, so the experience is absolutely terrible, I agree.

WE wonder why duels formula is BROKEN ! I mean , 1200 Aiming , 1000 appearance and i hit 3/8 against a much weaker opponent !
We are discussing that on another thread, get involved!

WE wonder why in 2020 there are useless rewards/sets ( pumpkins event - useless old sets that everyone sold at minimum)!
Because they think these clicky-events are good content, but modern sets are reserved for tombolas and nugget sales.

WE wonder why we can't sell upgraded items or downgrade them , what should i do with baker up3 that was replaced by a free set at an event ! That s madness !
Mechanics have to exist to remove money and items from the game, the common trade off players ask for is to lose 1/3 of the items when downgrading.

The list goes on, probably i m just wasting my time writing this and nothing will be done :)
Welcome to the club brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

That's something decided by upper management (well, one person) - who never reads these forums. Good luck with that.

Because that's been the process for a long time. Beta was supposed to get updates a week early so players have time to give their input (and have it ignored), then do changes accordingly. I don't really believe just4fun failed to translate changelogs - could you give some examples where announcements were posted untranslated?

This is a mix of lack of implication from players when it comes to testing features, followed by lack of interest/competencies from upper management.

Because this is what's been decided 5 years ago and nobody wants to change. I do agree with you that they should've been auctionable since day 1.

You are absolutely wasting your time - there's nothing anyone can do to "save" the game from dying.

DeletedUser500

If only we hired scripters to add their essential features to the game when we could have.

The cheaters have ruined a lot for the communities over the years, and I wouldn't be surprised if theres a blanket ban on scripts at some point as they try to get some control over these muppets who use bots.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I hope they are aware that "berry-pickers" don't make them money.

But doesn't seem like it.
Since all we get is more and more ridiculous/copy-pasted quests that need lots of products and all.

Last edited:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Its sad because if they would let us migrate to active worlds, we would actually spend even more nuggets there, because there would be point since on dead world isnt any competetion in general/nor FF so whats the point of dropping/buying any set?

I dont get it too on our .CZech are worlds for 2 years in state like 300~ players. Fort battles 12x12 at best, on saloon around 30 people at most and still by InnoGames world is marked as active without need to migrate, so basically 1 guy who buy nuggets is enough to make profit for InnoGames to keep whole world and making other players there prisoners or how does this work? InnoGames should show that players actually matters and they care about fact if game is actually enjoyable even for remaining players this game actually has.

I mean yea keep opening new worlds if that makes profit (Im not playing them but i know kinda a lot of ppl do anyway), but let worlds that will die beacause of it to join some older active world with their character afterwards.
I dont think its so much of work to allow migration routes since apparently its needed basically on every server language.

DeletedUser4904

WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT NONE OF THE DEVELOPPERS THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ALL THESE CHANGES ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME? AND GENUINELY CARES ABOUT THE GAME?

PLAYERS DON'T WANT THAT MUCH ALL THEY WANT IS:

• HAVE ACITVE WORLDS - DUELS, FORTS BATTLES, MARKET
  • DOWNGRADE UPGRADED ITEMS+ MAKE THEM AUCTIONABLE
  • UPGRADE TRAVELLING FAIR REWARDS= PURE TRASH (ANGUS G is another joke)
  • UPGRADE DUEL,BATTLE FORMULAS
  • CREATE WEST APP

SO GUYS, WHERE CAN I SEND MY RESUME, SO I CAN MAKE ALL THESE CHANGES AND BECOME CARRING MEMBER OF THE WEST TEAM THAT ACTUALLY CARES FOR THIS GAME AND CAN BE PROSPEROUS ONCE AGAIN.

AND EVEN INCREASE THE PROFIT WITH THESE CHANGES BECAUSE THAT'S WHY CURRENT DEVELOPERS AND WEST TYEAM ONLY CARES ABOUT RIGHT???.

SO STOP PRETENDING THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT, IT ISN'T PLAYERS DONT ASK FOR THAT MUCH, THINK OF THAT YOU CAN'T JUST REPEAT ALL THE EVENTS AND MILK MONEY FROM REMAINING PLAYERS BY ADDING MORE SALES.

btw your youtube channel is so CRINGE that, NO WONDERS THAT PLAYERS ARE LEAVING https://www.youtube.com/user/thewest/videos
and i'm not even commenting your facebook advertisement

DeletedUser4903

@MADESS
I think you have the best of intentions,
but .ro also has the biggest worlds in this game, next to .net and .de.

This game has changed a lot, I know we hit an all-time low on player numbers about a year ago across the servers, but its repaired a little on .net.
I don't know the situation of .ro worlds, and you could be right, but as only a minority of beta players are on .ro I think you're voicing your concerns in the wrong place.

Nevertheless, I'm still gonna go ahead and share my thoughts on the whole problem ink this game.

InnoGames (and its parent company) are obviously afraid of wasting money. But thats not bad, companies exist to make a profit somehow.
The problem is, innogames is being far too conservative with its approaches in saving money, with just a little bit more money, and a bit more effort, InnoGames could seriously repair this game and still make a profit with little risk.
The first step would be to close down either .se or .dk (I don't play on either world so idk which) and migrate accounts from one world into the other.
5 years ago this wouldn't of worked, but there are now apps to translate everything on a webpage, including chat messages. Do the same thing and gradually merge .br and .pt. All of this however, will need to be done over a substantial period of time, to allow players to plan their next move.
In the meantime, easy changes to improve gameplay could be the implementation of the beta-only custom team feature for adventures.. I don't imagine it would be too hard, as its already on beta, and I know it will make many players very happy. some other easy fixes would be to give away the old avatar's with achievements, or too allow players to get old achievements, lets say by implementing a new currency as a achievement reward (maybe like veteran points) to allow players to purchase old achievements.

I know these changes seem unorthodox, but they're cheap, and from my experience with marketing will seriously help this game as a whole.

And yeah, obviously they're all the big changes that people keep mentioning in other threads, but lets try to keep realistic :lovetw:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
they're all the big changes that people keep mentioning in other threads, but lets try to keep realistic
If u mean things like Fort Battle formula changes that's almost happened so it's not unrealistic.

They just didn't fine-tune those for various reasons we don't know.
But I think "higher max Level" dumb idea played a role.

DeletedUser1406

and I wouldn't be surprised if theres a blanket ban on scripts at some point as they try to get some control over these muppets who use bots.

It's really easy to "ban" scripts - it looks like they've already done that. Actually stopping them from working or even detecting these is quite difficult, and probably not worth their time :p. Just hope that some muppet will script 500 of these accounts to take over an entire server, maybe then something will happen :p (like it happened with the Wiki)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
look at the dutch servers... we got a new coma (nice guy so far)....but hasn't even played the game.... ever.
says enough about the involvement of InnoGames... they just don't care
don't forget? this game only still exists because players use nuggets on events... otherwise it would have been buried years ago.

the click events mentioned? are more for collectors then for other players..
don't like it?? then don't click for it. those events are extra's compared to years before.
what you want as prizes?? the new sets included?? that would just be greedy as hell.
just sell the shit you got and move on.

the upgrade/downgrade problem is easy to solve... even so that InnoGames would like it
make it a nugg option to downgrade an item.
stop complaining that I mention a nugg option... you get 15 every 6 days so get real

new world problems? well.... thats just the players fault for starting over and over again on new worlds and spent a load of nuggs on it.
just the way InnoGames wants it.
as long as there are too many people doing this??? It will never change.
stop playing on new worlds with nuggs.. if they have no profit on it? that's the only way you can possibly stop this opening and closing of worlds

DeletedUser500

Could be worst mate:

View attachment 372

Greetings from hu server :)
HU also have two of the best worlds in the game for battles... But for sure there's a lot of dead worlds with trapped accounts.

new world problems? well.... thats just the players fault for starting over and over again on new worlds and spent a load of nuggs on it.
just the way InnoGames wants it.
as long as there are too many people doing this??? It will never change.
stop playing on new worlds with nuggs.. if they have no profit on it? that's the only way you can possibly stop this opening and closing of worlds
100% agree with you, but currently the new worlds are the only place where duelling has enough players within range to be viable... And you simply can't not spend money to be competitive in duelling.
Does that mean we should keep opening new worlds? Hell no, I'd like a resetting permanent speed world instead of a new world to kill the last one every year, and for all the PvP-ers to be allowed to migrate to a PvP world. Both of these would be money-makers, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

bidliz

Private
HU also have two of the best worlds in the game for battles... But for sure there's a lot of dead worlds with trapped accounts
In the past, yes we had, but now only one server can make "good" battles, about 12, and on that server they have serious problems with communication.

Also good is relative. Our community aren't the best, we hate each other for no reason. Like always. :)