• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Traditional Pumpkin Hunt 2020 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Hmm that's nice.
Good to know that CMs can have little bit of effect afterall.

Idk why not 2017 chest thou?
I dont think it will be on xmas sale, will it?

Afaik it goes for last 3 years in xmas, except for DotD, sadly and annoyingly, so 2018 and 2019. No?

As for Reskill pots, it makes sense that they ain't in Beta pumpkins since they are "Free" anyway

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It should be
Okay it makes sense then
We have managed to get this update up and going today.
That's nice, but also amazing how fast they can make sub-Updates when/if they want :oh:

Looking forward to "Return of the Glorious Fort Fights" now :cooln:
I mean, I read and hear in some places that they will go back to that but so far no proof/info

Last edited:

Sacagawea

Reservist
The pumpkins having the mentioned rewards within the prize pool once does not mean that it will happen repeatedly. As I have mentioned above, I will be sure to pass this feedback on in hope that it can be changed for future events.

What sense does it make for the company to update an event to make it worse?

Anyway, nothing here makes much sense, we players are never heard.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Didn't they already change it though?

I mean some people complains of having obsolete item chests in painful clicky events too.

I for one would prefer more Premium medals and Bond letters instead of too many Quest items, Collection cards etc that are no use to me & can be bought via market.

Drop rates of Event items (Pumpkins here) should be increased though.
Or change the concepts so that we won't have to play a click simulator.

sam--

Reservist
Not happy :confused:

Thank you for the adjustments made yesterday. But I have a feeling that there has been another change. Since the Update the drop rate of the pumpkins seems to have changed as well.

Before the Update --> about 10%.
Since the Update --> about 1%.

it's low....very low!

(if we didn't grumble, we wouldn't be real TW players :D)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Not happy :confused:

Thank you for the adjustments made yesterday. But I have a feeling that there has been another change. Since the Update the drop rate of the pumpkins seems to have changed as well.

Before the Update --> about 10%.
Since the Update --> about 1%.

it's low....very low!

(if we didn't grumble, we wouldn't be real TW players :D)
The drop rate hasn't been changed.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well if you check the previous page of this topic, someone already said it was too low, before the update.
I think such events are pretty nice somewhere. Something different. However, I have to criticize the bad drop qoute. 80 energy for not even 5 pumpkins.
They should increase the drop chance a bit.

I will be glad if "click simulator" be gone.

Last edited:

vioste

Reservist
Well if you check the previous page of this topic, someone already said it was too low, before the update..

I will be glad if "click simulator" be gone.

RaiderTr are you so kind as not to comment on every forum posting ?
I understand that you want to express your opinion BUT another thing is to say it every 30 minutes. Unfortunately, there is no ignore function in the forum as it is on chat.

Thank you for your understanding.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
3 message guy (1 being above mine), out of 7 years, tells me to what to do :lol:
But guess what? None of your business on who and what I comment to.
there is no ignore function in the forum as it is on chat.
Actually there is. Not yet learned that all these years?

Sacagawea

Reservist
Good night!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the "sub-update" you did.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like we've been really heard.

I would like to know if there is no possibility to add, even with a lower chance of falling, some more current event chests.

That way the event would be even more attractive, fun and profitable!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Good night!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the "sub-update" you did.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like we've been really heard.

I would like to know if there is no possibility to add, even with a lower chance of falling, some more current event chests.

That way the event would be even more attractive, fun and profitable!
Unfortunately that won't the possible for this year's Pumpkin Hunt, but it might happen next year.