• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.138 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Collector and Holiday sets hmm
So what's left? Fair and Greenhorn?

Greenhorn could use some Speed and Xp methinks.
Startup is a little bit annoying u see..
Gotta keep those very few newbies somehow.

We would like to hear of the "Big changes" coming at this point though..

And if you will continue to Fort Battle related changes..
So many things need updating yet very little has been done.. and ironically you get the most revenue from this PvP feature.. shame..

DeletedUser500

Updating old sets is genuinely wonderful, I found the Mexican set to be amazingly useful on a new world, I just don't see why you're putting this much effort into it, when you also shamelessly drop pant and crap out a tombola a few weeks after a new world opens and remove the viability of these improved classic sets.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I suppose they do update them just for the sake of it, not because they will be of use really..
Otherwise they'd just put much higher/better stats/bonuses..

But yea, I also agree with the "waste of time" where there are many amassed issues of years to fix with very short Dev time.

Deleted User - 116798

We have created 2 new rare items for the upcoming Western Friday market auction.

This "market auction" term is unclear for me. Did u mean "sale"? Those items will be possible to buy like Western Friday items at last year?

Could u publish stats and set bonus(if exists) for those items?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
More information on this will follow. In the past, we have had the Henry Walker NPC auction certain items on market on which [players could bid. This is the same scenario .

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
That is a very weak improvement of the collector's set, meanwhile set is too hard to achieve. I think it could be better, otherwise set is still senseless and you have to collect all those rare items for nothing.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
That is a very weak improvement of the collector's set, meanwhile set is too hard to achieve. I think it could be better, otherwise set is still senseless and you have to collect all those rare items for nothing.
I will pass this on :).
View attachment 351

Im pretty sure that 1500% isnt correct, right ?
It is indeed, we have reported this and we are working on fixing it.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
How did that one even pass your internal tests ? ^^
That's assuming they actually have internal tests or at least enough people to test.

Chances are, they have neither.

So it's the players doing the QA for them for free for 3-5 years or so.
One could say players are actually paying to do the QA though.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
That's assuming they actually have internal tests or at least enough people to test.

Chances are, they have neither.

So it's the players doing the QA for them for free for 3-5 years or so.
One could say players are actually paying to do the QA though.
They have that ;)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I mean.. I would love to be proven wrong about this but everything suggests that they don't.

Or, they do but they aren't very good and/or not enough Devs to fix things within "short" time.

So in any scenario InnoGames sucks since there is no bug-free update for years.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Keep those Status-Updates coming Al35ul :)

Btw not related to this update but;
For example.. Could the hour/day requirements like this one can be removed already.. Or at least be extended?
6-10 is sleeping time for a lot of people for example.. Add another hour gap at the very least.

Still absurd having such requirement while the 1st quest unlocks after 10:00 though..

Last edited:

mxj1

Private First Class
Not bad patch, holiday set got nice update but collector's update is kinda a joke, just x2 to all stats xD

Also bonus of "One of a kind" set is kinda weak, 3 years of collecting unique items to get 80% luck 30% drop chance, especially when dropping items still needs a rework

OneTouch

Private First Class
Its good to see old sets improved but collectors set looks useless. Perhaps you could make another collectors set since there are new collector achievements for 120-150 items.

And maybe an update for Outlaw's and Cook's sets soon.... :rolleyes: