• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The Day of the Dead 2020 Discussion

DeletedUser500

It's really hard to remember major details about the only 5 events that matter to the management every year, okay? Give them a break.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
the quest want you to send and receive HEARTS, [used in Valentines event] which is impossible to do.
and while it may be a typo, the coding wants the hearts and does not accept flowers
The bug has been fixed thus the quest should now be asking for flowers. Please try cancelling and accepting the quest again, that should solve the issue.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I see the changes are done to DotD event and I appreciate them, even though we still don't have '2 free cards per day' for everyone still (or other suggested features like use of Bonds for free cards etc)

I don't see how this 'Boosts of the Dead' (https://tw-calc.net/chest/51305000) is worthy of 3rd stage though.
2nd fits better, if not just removing it totally, as we'd prefer :p

Thanks for actively updating us btw Al35ul :up:

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I see the changes are done to DotD event and I appreciate them, even though we still don't have '2 free cards per day' for everyone still (or other suggested features like use of Bonds for free cards etc)

I don't see how this 'Boosts of the Dead' (https://tw-calc.net/chest/51305000) is worthy of 3rd stage though.
2nd fits better, if not just removing it totally, as we'd prefer :P

Thanks for actively updating us btw Al35ul :up:
I will pass on your feedback regarding the ''2 free cards'' and the ''boosts of the dead''

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
  • We don't have any plans to sell Los Muertos items.
  • The Los Muertos set will not be actionable.

Do i understand correctly, that Cortina and Cortez items for sure wont’t be possible to sell to other players this year?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please explain why you can't open your flower pots during fort battles because I see no logic to it
I believe it is because it counts towards the ''Effects'' buffs achievement, but I will see if this can be changed :).

foscock

Private
If InnoGames is actually considering giving everyone 2 free spins, what compensation will be given to those who actually spent the RL money to get those free spins? Will they get 3 spins, or a refund?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So you are okay with "Pay to Play/Win"?

If you are talking of Beta, there should never have been such thing to begin with. Beta supposed to be testing ground, not another paid server.

I don't believe people buys 200 nuggets (which requires the 2nd bag btw, not the 1st) just to unlock extra spin though, I wouldn't.
And it's been there for years, so refund/extra spin would be absurd and pretty hard to do.

Besides, since when InnoGames compensates? :roll:

I don't see it happening though, so relax hehe..

On a related side note.. Buying Nuggets, then starting on other server requires buying Nuggets there too, for Extra Spins.
Could at the very least cancel that.

Last edited: